Fraction Titles (and Others) Pt. 13

Prior threads here meow

Bump

I checked out the last thread and that cartoon issue was awful. Hard to believe anybody would still be interested in the book after all the filler. Kate issue were crap too, save the annual.

YAY!

You make a lot of sense.

>YAY!

Prof, how goes progress on your comic script?

It has taken a backseat because of all the grading I'm have to do. That said I've been working the issues on scratch paper and so far it's coming together. My biggest issue is that i'm still having trouble thinking visually within the story.

Something that not a lot of people realize is the most plausible action isn't always the most visually intersting. Also trying to minimize asspulls whenever possible and is so much easier said then done. I don't know how comic writers live with themselves. So many characters and devices are overpowered to such a degree that I feel like they could theoretically be the solution to 90% of problems. So I then have to find a way to "correct" for it without having it lose its main function. This is the reason I do not attempt to incorporate time travel, speedster (getting there), reality warpers, or mysticism because I feel like it it could "break" the consistency.

Final issue of Hawguy! Can't say this has been my favorite Fraction series but I can say I do enjoy it more the second time around. I may find Fraction's interpretation of Clint as embarassing, but Aja's layouts and linework keep me coming back to this as a means of "writing visually".