What is it these guys do again?

What is it these guys do again?

Other urls found in this thread:

giphy.com/gifs/q7IOmaHTaf3AQ/html5
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

defend snokey?

Defend snoke? I think and possibly to kill anyone who might succed?

I hate their design; looks very un-Star Wars to me. They should go back to Repo: The Genetic Opera where they came from.

remind us numbers is nothing and how good of ray park action perform
giphy.com/gifs/q7IOmaHTaf3AQ/html5

die

sell action figures

roller boogie

remind us of better films

Oh fuck off. The Last Jedi is the first good Star Wars movie in 30 years.

Lots of pacing issues and plot holes, plus character inconsistencies between various points in their character arcs, keep it from being great. I'm pretty sure you can cut the entire Canto Bight arc from the film and it'd be not only better, but no more confusing for the omission.

But it's still a really good film. The music and visuals are great, probably because this is the first Star Wars by an actually skilled director since George replaced all the talented people who worked on the OT. The core emotional arc between Rey, Kylo, and Luke works really well and everyone involved gives great performances. The action is really fun when it counts, like the opening with Poe or Luke's short but sweet duel with Kylo, despite the pacing dragging a lot during the second act.

Overall, I rate 86/100 - better than anything *since* the OT, but weighed down by too many plot and pacing problems to be on the level of the originals.

Wait until their leader dies, then start swinging their weapons around like autists.

They work stocking jobs at Target

well yeah, movies tend to become decent/good if you remove the god-fucking-awful moments from them
also go fuck yourself, revenge of the sith was miles better than this turd

suck at their job

>Guy who pays your wages gets killed
>Immediately attack who killed him

Fuck that, i'd be like GG peace out niggas and walk out and go looking for a new job

Show off some RADICAL MOVES

Being red.

How many pasta do you need?

Are they the biggest jobbers of all time?

>:50
how was he holding her that she could just slip out like that? where was his other hand?

I've seen this pasta in at least 3 threads now.

>un-star wars
They're literal space samurai. You couldn't get more star wars

>having sticks with blades in the era of laser blasters and lightsabers

>literal space samurai.
>this is what Star Wars is all about
NO.

They dance in the Daft Punk music video

die horrifically in a movie made to sell children toys

same strategy as elsagate videos

Good job

They are penis samurai.

>fail at defending the most powerful sith alive
>sell more toys to line the pockets of jews and feminist cunts like kathleen

what is the point of this thread again? oh right, to show how stupid you are.

You couldn't be more
Fucking retarded.

sell toys

Sell toys and make Disney kikes rich

They are the epitome of Nu Wars. They look really cool but don't contribute anything to either the story they appear in or to the larger canon of the franchise.

If they had eye holes maybe they could have seen the saber movie and warned Snoke

Fight with melee weapons which is nice as long as the only people you ever expect to defend Snoke against are people with other melee weapons or lightsabers, which shouldn't be a major concern considering there's pretty much no Jedi left and everyone would probably be using a ranged weapon. So in reality you'd probably want guys armed with some equivalent of riot shields and really deadly, "high caliber", high rate of fire, laser rifles or something like the dude from Rogue One, but instead he gets these melee dudes who would die pretty much instantly against someone with the weapon mentioned above which means they exist solely to fight Kylo and Rey, which means they're a stupid, poorly designed, shit concept like most of the other stuff in this movie.

>sell action figures