One Page thread

I love Booster.

I don't even care that Ennis hates Wolverine, I still love his Wolverine.

Oeming is an underrated artist

damn straight

His layouts are good but his pencils are shit.

Does Frank have the highest non-superpowered body count amongst heroes/antiheroes in the Marvel universe?

Damn I hate how depowered BB is

Think of how much better everyone's lives would be if he did.

post the whole fucking thing

hell yeah

What is this from? It looks extremely familiar to me but I don't recall a story where Batman and Robin time travel to Darkseidland.

The poor thing ...

best Christmas story ever

>"They laugh at the law. The rich ones who buy it and twist it to their whims. The other ones, who have nothing to lose. Who don’t care about themselves, or other people. All the ones who think they’re above the law, or outside it, or beyond it. They know all the law is good for is to keep good people in line. And they all laugh. They laugh at the law. But they don’t laugh at me."

I actually just finished this series and couldn't believe how shitty it got. It was fine at first but eventually becomes constant "le evil nazi adult Cyclops" bitching, entire issues about Bobby in a gay club, and some faggot telling Mutants to check their privilege.

It is from the second Super Powers Mini, by Kirby. It is a direct sequel to and begins like five minutes after the end of Hunger Dogs.
Having lost Apokolips, Darkseid makes a play for earth and takes on what is essentially the JLA.
It and the final issue of the first mini are clearly the inspiration for Rock of Ages (the Worlogog first appears in the first mini).
Anyway, I love it.

Anyone else read that in Archers voice?

It's surprisingly good, all told

I like that page.
I don't care about x-men but always liked Arcade,
so it's all cool for me

After shattering their sternum, are the sharks really necessary?

Delays forever

jesus, it works perfectly.
Even Alferd as Woodhouse

>Sup Forums writes a comic book

sauce?

this is shooped?

>How to trigger anyone who isn't an idiot

FTFY

Cave Carson has a Cybernetic eye

>He hasn't read the 2nd greatest comic of all time

Fuck meant to post this one.

Source? It looks familiar

Both are from Morrison's Animal Man run.

>Dreamworksendingsjpg

Still never read the story behind this, so still don't know how things led up to this moment

I am still mad.

This is misleading compared to the rest of the story

They killed Vacuum?

damn that's a heavy comic.

He just had to go to the movie theater, he just had to go and be mistaken for the theater's vacuum.

Why is the punisher in the middle of a crowd of villains and not slaughtering everyone in sight?

>batman is hardcore XD

shit is boring

What the fuck is this shit

The vacuum cleaner died and all his friends mourned his untimely death at the hands of a filthy cinema floor.

Why they made Flinstones so edgy?

It's heartwarming really, the loss only hits you hard because they spent more than an issue showing vacuum befriending the other animals and even saving bowling ball when Fred had him replaced with a new one.

>He's not reading the best comic of 2017

Thanks for reminding me why I still don't read Marvel

My favorite part about this was how he got away scot free

Why is his car so small?

where did the grass go and why are those parking spaces so huge?

also is that a teen apocalypse?

Is Flash supposed to look so evil here?

Then why did you post it? From this it seems interesting.

Vigilantes going after homeless killers seems to be a frequent thing

god i want to lick mania

Misleading from the art I suppose. Mr. Bun is a man who was thrown into a storybook story, and every interaction he has is drawn in the same cute-children's book way.