Name a gayer car in television

Name a gayer car in television

>tfw Soyboys started buying the Aztek cause of Walter 'im a beta male cuck plz identify with me' White

think of a better commercial for ugliest modern murrican ride

t. soyboy

>Walter 'im a beta male cuck plz identify with me' White
What series were you watching, queer as folk? You sound like a closeted faggot, son.

are you fucking kidding me?

the whole show is based around the premise that he's a good goy hence its name "BREAKING BAD" you know cause hes a good goy. Literally the entire show is about his internal struggle against being a criminal.

Fucking awful to watch bullshit. Only fucking white beta male losers who'd never run a red light love BB lmfao.

For me, it's Tony Soprano. Nothin' personal kid.

that three wheel thing from mr. bean

wasn't it just mini cooper?

You mean a Reliant Robin?
Anything made by FCA. Azteks offer pretty decent reliability for the price.

replace pancake with soy

>quality
>company hasn't existed in 7 years

>he doesn't know Pontiac was just a division of GM
Fucking brainlet.

brand, company is still on. GM closed few brands, like Hummer, Pontiac, Oldsmobile, Buick and so. they were part of GM company

>thinking GM is any better

t. soyboy

you shouldnt run red lights, thats very irresponible

I always thought their house had a certain charm

I wasn't aware inanimate objects such as automobiles has specific sexual orientations.

>mindless brand loyalty
>reddit-tier Sup Forums meme
What's your favorite automobile manufacturer, sport.

t. gay

Why is it that only NIGGERS use these?

Bugatti, ever heard of it gramps? Or are you too busy cranking your model T?

Buick is still alive and kicking.

test

>googles 'most expensive car brands' to show me up
Thanks for confirming you aren't old enough to have a license.

oh, then it was something else. Saturn?

You type like you have a brain condition.

Yeah. Saturn is dead. There is a reason they offed so many brands though. Doesn't help to have duplicate cars with different badges this day and age.

>thinks someone needs the use of google to know what Bugatti is

t. dad

Seeing as you clearly think Bugatti doesn't pre-date the production of the Model T, I'd say you would need to Google it. Also, Super Cars are not only the most unreliable cars out there, but also the least pleasurable to drive on public roads. You know literally nothing about how cars design.

used to be Alfa Romeo, but they stopped making sporty models in mid 90s.
Right now can't really say, almost nooone makes pure sportcars, they are either high-end editions of heavy, luxury models (BMW M-series) or just insane hypercars.
to be honest, there is serious lack of middle-tier pure sportcrs, latest mazda mx5 and fiat 124 spider are only choices
124 feels like low-tier cheap viper

In reality its a really shit car too. Friend had one lasted a year engine completely fell apart.

Fine. Put me down for Tesla or Audi. Tell me how I'm wrong again

How many miles did it have? Did your friend perform basic maintenance on it? These cars are very popular with the poor and mentally incapable after all.

Audi reliability is actually pretty good for sporty car standards. Teslas are the new Priuses for faggy, self-righteous liberals. They are also downright impossible to work on. You should really go ask some of the people on /o/ about cars before posting blanket statements about them here.

Might be the manliest vehicle in creation. A helmet with wheels.

>Walter White
>So fucking Alpha he drives a soccer mum car, wears a pork pie hat, and is dying with stage 4 metastasis AND STILL fucks up everybody's shit

B B B B B BONFIRE

What are some nigger tier cars other than the chrysler?

>Aztek
>soccer mom car
I get that it's a loser car, but I can't think of the last time I saw a woman driving one of these.

chevy
>tahoe - gangsta wanna be suv, but cant afford escalide
>montecarlo/caprice 80s - riddin ma donk
>belair/biscaune 60 - mah lo-lo, but cant afford impala
>caprice copcar

K.I.T.T, from Knight Rider.
>Prissy
>Vain
>Cared way too much about his looks
>That prim Bostonian accent
You can't tell me he was getting it from some tech .

>thats very irresponible
Not to mention, illegal and dangerous.