Supernatural Scooby Doo crossover anticipation edition

Supernatural Scooby Doo crossover anticipation edition.

So I caught up with Seasons 10 onwards, they are legitimately well-done bar a few minor retcons here and there. I thought it was a meme but wow, these MOTWs are fucking kino

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=f8shGDTJiuM
youtube.com/watch?v=Rw0foWfQJxA
youtube.com/watch?v=q3FVJOXVHek
youtube.com/watch?v=FDA24BY0jyc
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I'm so relieved, satisfied and happy they finally found their footing again with these latter seasons. I'm growing old with Sam and Dean. I'm in this ride until the end. It's an abstract kind of feel.

When does it come back on? The breaks that CW takes are long and annoying

Jan 18. I can't wait as well, the mid-season finale was great.

Celebrating the Life of Asa Fox and Lily Sunders Has Some Regrets are added to my post-Kripke kino list.

Them finally exploring "celebrity worship" and how the devil could be using that was a brilliant touch for a show focusing on temptations and sin and rock music.

>dead thread

IM TRYING TO FIX HEAVUN

I wonder what would happen if two angels had a baby using their vessels.

We'll find out on Season 22

I wonder if we're ever going to find out about the Shedim. Or will they be one-off like the Daeva, the Tempter demons and the Acheri

DEAN, LISTEN

Oh, it's the shitty Buffy.

Beer Bad exists so shut the fuck up.

Last season I watched iirc Dean was like in the woods or something and he randomly ran into his mom. Also Sam got shot by some chick, I think. Been a while. It was one of the latest seasons, maybe the finale.

But is the season after that worth watching?

I too am happy the show stopped sucking ass. It was rough there for a bit. J2 and the Mish deserve good things.

So what's the deal gonna be with Jack? And when is Dean gonna have a drunken fiveway with the teenage Wayward Sisters? Cass will be so jealous of Claire.

you watched the finale of s11. Show is currently in its 13th season. You're not far behind. 12 holds up in quality and 13 is also pretty good so far.

>I too am happy the show stopped sucking ass. It was rough there for a bit.
I was going through 12 this early afternoon and I kept thinking, why can't Castiel just teleport and break Sam and Dean free from prison? Then I remembered about Angels falling and breaking their wings during Lily Sunders Has Some Regrets. Season 9 was so fucking forgettable and horrible.

also leaked photos from episode 13

guess who is back??

Anyone excited for Wayward Sisters?

>youtube.com/watch?v=f8shGDTJiuM

>Sam and Dean stuck in Jurassic World
>Jodie and Sheriff Donna teaming up with 4 young qts to save the boys

i can't believe there was a time i thought Rowena was a meme. Thank God I actually plodded through the mess that was 9 to finally fully reach season 10 and appreciate Rowena's body of work

>Supernatural Scooby Doo crossover
>this is a real thing

oh god

>Supernatural is the definitive proof that women will watch anything with hot guys being guys

That's all well and good and all but HAVE YOU SEEN HOW THESE DUDES ARE HOLDING UP? HOW!?

>I stopped at season 2 and they actually look better

What's the deal with the sound wave slowing time thing Jack has? That's his power? Can't regular angels freeze people? Can't they touch ppl and make them go to sleep, they don't even need to touch them right?

I liked dean in the last episode. He seemed like an abusive boyfriend. "Get in the fucking car!"

If we're talking about the series, I'm not overly excited except for Claire. However, I do want it to do well because it would be canon within the Supernatural universe. Also, The Bad Place really surprised me in terms of storytelling, direction and musical scoring so I want to steer clear from the teaser this time. But if we're talking about the episode, then I hope Wayward Sisters (episode) holds up the great season so far.

You need your eyes checked. They are starting to look old.

And when were they last shirtless hmm???

Dean yelling at that girl to get in the car tho. So alpha, so Manley.

>Supernatural has white male protagonists
>THRIVES and GAINS in ratings 13 seasons in
>during SJW culture

>Cass will be so jealous of Claire
Is this you user?

Rank the girls from hottest to least

>Cass's daughter > Dreamwalker chick > Vamp bloodbag >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>psychic girl

Claire is the best and that's all we need to know. Also is Patience holding that shotgun right?

>They are starting to look old
yeah but Dean, based as he is, is ageing like fine wine. If that's what's looking old, then damn, where do I sign up?

>Daily reminder Cass stalked and killed an innocent nephilim girl who just wanted to live a peaceful life

She was a poor little waitress who got jumped by cass and metatron was just defending herself. Cass is an irredeemable piece of shit, no matter how nice he is to Jack. Funny how Jack would react to Cass killing someone just like Jack. it would technically be his cousin

It was Memetron's fault

nope

youtube.com/watch?v=Rw0foWfQJxA

Cas was fully in control and responsible for his own actions and decided to go for the killing blow. the fact that he could be talked into stalking and planning to kill an innnocent at all..up to walking right up to her in preparation to do it. Memetron gave him the gun. cas decided to pull the trigger

you're gonna have to go through my brother and i to get through cas, user

Daily reminder there is a Cosmic being older than God, The Darkness, and Existence that rules over the Empty and nobody has dominion over him and his realm since "all of forever"

>youtube.com/watch?v=q3FVJOXVHek

Based

*pops KFC into your mouth*

>2058
>Supernatural finally dies
>Gets ressurected the next year

This did stick in my craw

What if Cthulu wasn't just a myth

It'll get cancelled. Girls aren't that cute or interesting.

I really want this guy to be a Big Bad, maybe a couple seasons from now. It's like God is 1, Amara is -1, and the Entity in the Empty is 0

Will Colonel Sanders ever release the Shedim and jack himself off in pleasure in finally succeeding?

I dunno...I feel like it would ruin the whole allure. We need some beings (or even just this one) that live up to being....Ancient Cosmic Premordial Entities that literally see mankind and creation as bacteria and dont get involved. I seriously think its best that we never see this guy again. Just knowing there are things so far beyond even the likes of God's reach. We know they exist and they are out there, but our affairs, "ruling, destroying, conquering, life, death" is meaningless to them. Gives the supernatural universe more depth and gravitas.

We dont need another older ancient guy who....wants to kill earth for reasons? Nah just let us know there are even scarier more older motherfuckers out there that are beyond our comprehension and daily "save the world" shenanigans.

well I must admit yours is the first good reasoning as to why the Entity should be left alone. Good job, user

not to mention them being able to defeat all powerfull beings was one of the reasons it was going to shit. a being more powerful than god being the big baddie would ruin it forever.

HOWEVER... there's the plot point of New Death being afraid of something cosmically big...

>them being able to defeat all powerfull beings was one of the reasons it was going to shit
Amara wiped the floor with God and the Winchesters though

> there's the plot point of New Death being afraid of something cosmically big...

Yes but look at the clues...theyve been dropping for awhile now. I dont think its another big bad... but more a "crisis on infinite earths" type thing.

They have slowly been introducing us to new worlds/plains of existence outside of heaven/hell/purgatory.

>Alternate reality earth were the "Supernatural" and same and dean are literally actors
>Oz is another realm
>Apocalypse earth
>the New Death talking about other dimensions
>the dreamwalker showing us tons of other worlds/realities/realms of existence

I think the whole alternate Micheal invading is just the beginning.

>Scooby Doo episode could very well be the brothers yet again tossed into another universe..a cartoon one

youtube.com/watch?v=FDA24BY0jyc

Is heaven/hell/purgatory really part of this multiverse though? Shouldnt these dimensions either be separate or encompassing/accessible from all alternate universe? Either way I hope they maximize this premise without mucking up too much lore and opening too many plotholes. They have a potential goldmine for new arcs in their hands
>new species
>interdimensional army looking for more worlds to conquer
>a powerful being exiled from his home dimension into earth
I hope they drop the angel storyline by making them go fully extinct or something

well think about it...they'd have to be part of "their own" universe if each universe is separate in the multiverse and stands on its own.

Remember now user....in apocalypse earth we have and alternate war between micheal and luci. Meaning that in that universe there is already their own heaven and hell.. So maybe some universes have heaven and hell and some dont. Which also begs the question....Does each universe have their own Chuck and Amara? Or did our Chuck just create all of them?... What about the universe where the supernatural literally doesnt exist...(our real life world with jared and jensen)... Why would he make that? Does he have dominion over that very special realm? If he walked through a portal into that universe...would he be a normal dude called Robert Benedict? So then how is he god??.. Or was that universe always there and He has no dominion over it like with The Empty...

I feel like they already muddy the water and lore now and its starting to grow beyond their grasp...

But i do like your ideas with new storylines they can go.. lets get same and dean off world for a whole season even. Fuck it why not at this point. If any show can pull it off..its this one

Sam*

bump for my spn bros

Before 13 started we had several discussions on this. God and Amara would have to be singular/omnipresent. Amara manifested on the universe we know because it's that specific universe the mark was removed. However, they are not limited by just this universe. Remember God said everytime he created, Amara destroyed and angels have referenced delivering "planetary enema" in the past, God was testing creation with earlier beasts like the Leviathan, etc.

An user once suggested, for every choice someone makes, an alternate universe springs into existence. One where you choose A while in the other, you choose B. God's creations further creates more of itself, infinitely expanding. Hence why he chooses not to interfere anymore.

They could even go full meta. They are already crossing over with Scooby Doo. They can also crossover with other similar iconic shows of this genre.

Simply put I just want them to be more creative and daring. Forget the "awakened evil sealed in a can" trope which they used for the hellgate, Lucifer, Eve, Leviathans and the Darkness. I want them to come up with something new. A fresh approach with their mytharcs. Focus on new creatures and beings. This way, we can keep enjoying the show as opposed to retread of old arcs.

A major complaint I always had with this show is how few their major players are that are powerful enough to kickstart some kind of apocalypse. So far, the only true cataclysmic/extinction level events we had were S5's Apocalypse and S11's Rampage of Amara. Buffy/Angel maximized their Big Bads and had varying approaches to apocalypses. I want Supernatural to do that as well.

So Wayward Sisters is just gonna be Buffy right?

With the potential slayers being activated to actual slayers, looks like. I HOPE it would be as good as Buffy. That's a good thing. I'm really just holding on to mild hope for Claire and so it won't stain Supernatural lore and world building

>thread dies as soon as discussion picked up
Well goodnight lads

kek, goodnight senpai. new season is almost here