What the fuck was his problem?

What the fuck was his problem?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=49A--G_KimE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Toby deserved it.

>"Toby is apart of HR, which means he's really not apart of out family. In fact, he's really not apart of his own family."

Strangled

>What the fuck was his problem?
He creeped on Pam wayyy to hard and Michael was always protective of her.

This. Remember that scene where the crew was locked in on the property? He was feeling her leg way too creepily in front of everyone. Bet someone told Michael about it

Toby was a serial killer and Michael knew it

Toby, while generally nice and well meaning was awkward, bland and safe. The opposite of Michael (In his own eyes at least) And his prevention of Michael's crazy ideas made him hate Toby and HR. And Toby was a bit of a creep as we saw in later seasons. (Him rubbing Pam's leg and being weird around her, his weird actions with Nelly)

youtube.com/watch?v=49A--G_KimE

>Bet someone told Michael about it
They must have because everyone noticed it then Toby announced that he was moving to an island before running out the door and scaling a giant barb-wired fence.

In a later episode Pam says she always thought Toby was kinda cute but this was after she was with Jim. I felt sorry for Toby after that.

And he was useless at his job as HR.

>I felt sorry for Toby after that.
>feeling bad for some beta who had his chance when she was single while Jim was at Stamford

how can you be anything but useless at a useless job

I never understood if it was really a joke or whether there was some credibility to him being the Scranton strangler.

I get that, but he never even filed any complaints. He was useless at his useless job.

>useless at his job as HR

>Keeps Dwight's complaints in check
>limits lawsuits against Michael to one
>Meredith shows bobs and vagene in the office and still has a job
>Scranton Branch most successful in the chain due to his hires

Sounds pretty based to me

>defending Toby this hard
Is it HRs job to protect bad employees? He was useless at solving conflict. What lawsuit did he stop? I only remember him being in the rooms for the times Michael was almost sued. He had nothing to do with the branches success in sales.

Toby is 99% of the reason that Michael wasn't constantly inundated in lawsuits. He took every complaint against Michael and tossed into a drawer that he never looked at.

*And to expand on that, since Michael's branch was so successful, it's fair to say that Toby keeping Michael from getting fired is a big part of what made the branch so successful. He also kept Dwight and Jim, the two best employees in the branch, from getting fired, despite the fact that they constantly acted in incredibly unprofessional ways and would have been fired at any other company.

Toby was the glue that binded the Dunder Miflin sticky notes

This scene is fucking gold, my negro.