These were objectively Batman's lowest points. Don't even try to deny it

These were objectively Batman's lowest points. Don't even try to deny it.

>best cape cartoon
>lowest point

you have objectively shit taste. don't even try to deny it.

Brave and the Bold was childish garbage that doesn't deserve the name of "Batman" on it. It was horrible.

Also, it was full of shitty characters no one gives a shit about. If you give me a show named after Batman, I want to see Batman goddammit!!

You don't seriously think OP actually believes this and isn't just trolling, do you?

Who taught you to despise fun?

neck yourself

Batman The Brave and the Bold was a Batman team up show. So of course other characters are going to be in it . The show was a good take on silver age comics.

I'm dead fucking serious.

okay I'll just let your thread 404 then

>m-muh FUN!!
Not an argument.

Those comics were fucking horrible though, why would you want to base your show around them? Why can't people get it right and give us the dark, gritty, adult Batman show we want?

I'm not doing anything that's against the rules, though.

>dark
>gritty
Please stop

Are you seriously going to defend this kind of garbage? Is this seriously what Sup Forums has turned into?
>b-b-b-but it's fun!!
Again, not an argument. This kind of trash is exactly why comic books are still seen as kid's stuff.

>Why can't people get it right and give us the dark, gritty, adult Batman show we want?

Batman: The Animated Series and Beware the Batman had the right tone for a Batman cartoon.

Going over that is overkill.

People have been doing this troll for years now, much better than you're doing it.

Next time try something a bit more original.

But comics are supposed to be targeted at kids. Just accept it senpai :^)

What troll? Are you seriously this triggered by a different opinion that you have to call however disagrees with you a "troll"? What's wrong with you? Are you emotionally stunted or something?

>If Batman isn't grimdark, then it's crap!

>Batman is too fun and goofy
>Frank Miller writes a good book
>from then on Batman isn't allowed to be fun or goofy ever again
>now all DC properties are suffering from MUH MATURITY
Literally a bunch of adults looking for validation in reading/watching stories about a man who dresses up like a bat

Must be fucked being a small child and having some giant mongoloid run up screaming YOU'RE TOO YOUNG TO FOR THE BATMAN REEEEEEEEEEEE

Chill of the Night is the most mature Batman story in an adaption

Don't make me laugh.

Batman isn't always dark and gritty.

>Why can't people get it right and give us the dark, gritty, adult Batman show we want?
Because unlike you, other people actually know what Batman is and have more of an understanding

Grant Morrison liked it so it must be good