Thoughts?

Thoughts?

Tommy Wiseau’s version was better

Mommy, etc

Should have won Best Picture. One of the few movies in the past few years that actually made me feel something.

Used to like it then I found out she's a coal burner.

Oh hi Brie.

>One of the few movies in the past few years that actually made me feel something.

ahahahahaha fag

It's a shame that it isn't a documentary but instead of Brie Larson having a kid the guy just beats and murders her.

It was gay as fuck dude. Walked out the moment there was a kid in dirty underwear. Faggots like this garbage

this

T B H? the movie should have ended once they escaped

Should have ended when they escaped desu. Didn't care for the recovery arc

Watched it 5 times.
It's not that good.
This also the suicide attempt was forced and clearly an attempt for "le best female actrrrrs in drama"

Nah then its just a run of the mill experimental film. The second half is interesting.

Oh, look. Another Sup Forums autists who has no idea how to differentiate reality from make-believe.

Hahaha, stupid asshole. You liked the movie, you genuinely and honestly liked it. And then you found out something about the actress that you didn't like, after the fact. Now you claim you no longer like the movie on its own merits based on this fact about the actress and how she lives her life. Not even the character in the movie, the fucking actress.

There are only two possibilities here: either you genuinely changed your opinion of a work of fiction -- one that you liked -- because of something you learned about one of the actors, and now you claim you no longer like the film. OR -- you're making this up to be edgy.

Either way, you're a sad hopeless sack of shit who is incapable of living a normal life, and I personally hope you spent Christmas alone and crying.

contrived bullshit

You're probably spending Christmas alone and cold if you have time to write a fucking essay on how other people waste their time.

Just got home from family Christmas dinner, friend. Sitting here with my wife watching Dr. Who while our son plays with his new toys. But keep seething.

loved it

the scene where the kid is escaping is one of the most tense moments i've ever felt watching a film

First half was good, second half was boring
Her trying to kill herself because a reporter said a nasty just seemed dumb considering what she had been through in the 'room'

what's wrong with that?

Who the fuck watches a movie that isn't good five times in two years?