This movie is hilarious. Why did it get such bad reviews?

This movie is hilarious. Why did it get such bad reviews?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Lw0EofAAvaY
youtu.be/OwoVgMEXusM
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Because it's stupid. The only funny part is when he yells at the old lady to get the fuck out of the way.

I liked the part when got a finger up his butt lol

Because part of the humor stems from its oddball sense of humor mostly regarding gags that push things WAY too far.

It's an absurdist/avant garde work which in it's ridiculousness critiques the idea of what "humor" is. Humor is often transgressive, but within the realm of social acceptance. This movie is transgressive far beyond the bounds of "good taste," but critics failed to understand this isn't "toilet humor" it's absurdism. Deserves to be shown alongside the works of Bunuel and Dali.

I nearly wet myself laughing the first time I watched it. Normies dare to attack it while they sit and laugh at Big Bang theory.

this was funny as fuck

youtube.com/watch?v=Lw0EofAAvaY

Daily reminder this autist not only banged but married prime Drew Barrymore.
Where has your autism led you anons?

TO Sup Forums

Honestly this film is fucking great from start to finish. That bit near the start of the film where for no reason whatsoever there's a scene where he pulls over his car just to watch two horses fuck and then starts eating a sandwich.

Way ahead of its time

Sausages sausages sausages sausages sausages sausages DADDY WOULD YOU LIKE SOME SAUSAGE!!!!

What are your favourite parts Sup Forums?

>Licking the Bone
>wheel chair girl finding his umbilical chord
>elephant cum

I like when he jumps out the window screaming "child molester" in slow motion, and it's only like a 4 foot drop

Rip Torn doing his DON'T GET WACKY ON ME... WHAT THE FUCK ARE WE TALKING ABOUT HERE made me laugh hard.

>The part where Tom Green ejaculates an elephant on his father is truly the pinnacle filmmaking
Hmm I wonder why the reviews were bad.
Still not as bad as Jackass, though.

Haha ids fengy cus he destroid a stoor

clean it up wagecuck

it was ahead of its time to some degree, that coupled with Tom Green being really really niche, he had a show on MTV and had some spotlight in a few other comedy shows, but he didn't catch on with anyone that was older than 25 at the time, and even then only to a limited extent, I didn't even like his schtick until I got older.

>not enough cheese in the cheese sandwich
>the backwards man
>you're fucken fired bob!
>THERE SEEMS TO BE A LITTLE BABY STUCK INSIDE YOUR BODY!
>wheel chair caining sex

Most people here are such newfags they won't even remember do a barrel roll.

It's pretty impressive to be desu

it's weird to do non sense jokes like that at this time. people always think you're crazy

Brainlets should have watched the PG version instead.

youtu.be/OwoVgMEXusM

Besides, Tom Green reveled in the notoriety. The DVD had an insert that had a bunch of critics ripping the movie to shreds. He knew what he was doing.

Unlike Baywatch, this film actually was too #raunchy and #litty for the critics to handle.