Post yfw when Rose Tico appeared for the first time in the last jedi

Post yfw when Rose Tico appeared for the first time in the last jedi.

No idea, I was already asleep by that point.

Where did my cat go!?

He should of been in TLJ

This

Quintin?

I gotta admit I find KMC kinda cute, mostly due to her personality. I don't think I'm gonna end it all but I'm not ruling anything out.

>rose tico
>tico

Are they really trying to push a chineseXlatin character here? holy fucking shit.

are those her nipples?

>looks fit and trim IRL
>disgusting fatty in the movies

how the fuck did they mange to do that?

Star Wars is not a franchise about plot points, logic, or actions; it’s a franchise about ideas and feelings. And the point of this sequence is the idea of oppression and inequality, and the feeling of righteous indignation about it, and giving Rose the opportunity to vocalize those points and establish herself as the voice for that in this new trilogy. Because, again, it’s been a missed opportunity for a long time that Star Wars has been preoccupied with the experiences of royals, elites, religious orders, and other upscale characters at the expense of everybody else. It’s a really cool step to have this character, who’s essentially a one woman get-over-your-bullshit machine, come to this glamorous place and point out that the villainy isn’t just the space Nazis, it’s the upper class that lets the Nazis get away with stuff because they stand to benefit. You see, it’s the non-mystical, on the ground component that allows the film to get away from the narrowly classist vision of the Force going on in the Rey-Luke stuff

Why does hollywood only employ the chinkiest of Asians?

they couldnt have picked an uglier asian

I liked her at first which surprised me but got more and more annoyed at her throughout the movie.

>Rose Tico
>Rose T
>RoseT
>Roastie

WHAT THE FUCK DID THEY MEAN BY THIS?

K I N O
N A M E

I was bracing myself because I expected her to be the lesbian lover of the girl who died, rather than the sister.

why not both?

Well it IS 2017.

I also thought this.

that would be hot as shit

As soon as I saw her crying I thought, Oh shit, here we go.

RoastieCo

They used the ugliest, fattest Asian they could find. Don't want to give those racist yellow fever white bois something to stare at.

>when she let the creepy horsemonster free and said "Now it's a victory"

>let loose a domesticated captive animal into the wild
>cannot fend for itself
>doomed to die horribly
>victory!

This is great

I'm still trying to get head around the casting choice. Why alienate both Yellow Feverites and the chink market with that disgusting blob.

>what is this shit
>I dont eat McDonalds why do I need a potato character

No, this is a kind of dress. There's a seam that makes this bit bulge a little.

What could have been if they cast her "sister"

this.

No specific face when she appeared, but she turned out to be the best character in the movie. Really cute and charming.

What about the Finn actors face when he finds out they replaced the hot Asian they showed him in the storyboards with the fat ugly asian dumpling?

>get out of my escape pod

No other face will do it justice

ask kath

I'm triggered mostly about when she's dressed as one of the FO officers and the fucking hat sits on an angle at the top of her head as if she's some cartoon character.

A 5/10 in Korea town in any city. Throw a rock through a nail salon and you'd find hotter fried rice. My conspiracy theory spidey sense went off minute I saw her. Gotta be something dark and twisted why she was cast. Maybe parents super rich and they paid her to be part of movie or parents are shadow producers....