Ummm how did she breath in space with the bomber doors open . . . ?

ummm how did she breath in space with the bomber doors open . . . ?

Other urls found in this thread:

pewsocialtrends.org/2017/05/18/1-trends-and-patterns-in-intermarriage/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

She didn't need to because Asians aren't human

The same thing with nigger fin

Artificial oxygen generators in the bomb bay installed for just this kind of emergency

This, asians are insectoids and those endure anything.

The Force

You underestimate the power of womyn

Gravity keeps pushing all the air down so as long as she keeps her head up she can keep breathing!

also how did the bombs even drop without gravity ?

This actually bothered me more than the bombs dropping in space. I imagined that they were being propelled by something.

>2 movies
>no dialogue in either
>dies by explosion in both
How did she do it?

She was in orbit so there was some atmosphere around the ship

>I imagined that they were being propelled by something
they were propelled by a bad script

>I imagined that they were being propelled by something.
Like the explosive decompression of opening the doors in space?

they were able to fall down through the plot holes

Same atmosphere containment field as in the empire hangar openings.

it was an artificial gravity well used for maintenance or something, learn to suspend disbelief for a movie about space wizards

>She was in orbit so there was some atmosphere around the ship

wait, who was the one that died when Kylo blew up the hangar from the inside?

Why did this movie keep killing the attractive women but letting the ugly ones hang around?

incorrect. Those are visible, while there was nothing on the bombers

Why did they have to kill the perfect one, guys? :(

That seems like a huge waste of energy considering all of the oxygen generated just gets sucked out into the vacuum of space.

I have no idea. Casting ugly people, sure. Fat people I have a problem with, kelly marie tran is fucking fat, not a whale but she doesn't look good. Nobody should look up to fat people or characters, it's repulsive and stupid.

She Force-breathed for just enough time to grab the bomb remote and drop the bombs. Anyone can have the force and she drew upon it at her time of need.

she must have a tight pussy.

Because ugly bitchy women are doing the casting

>explosive decompression occurs minutes after the doors were opened and causes things to shoot away in a perfect straight, rigid line and maintain that speed and direction for quite some time after exiting its former container

because roasties HATE attractive asian women

this will never not be funny

AHAHAHAHA HOLY SHIT

they're not wrong though. americans must have forgot what it's like to not be surrounded by fatass chicks all the time

>she is mediocre........ play ball
what did she mean by that?

There's artificial gravity in the ship. The bombs use the momentum they gain from falling within the ship to hit fall on the targets.

t.roastie

very hurtful
t. asian

But the Paige breathed in the oxygen as it was rushing past her, thats why its a good design

normies type the darnest things on social media

She was in the first movie?

Where is the artificial gravity generator located? If its above the bomb bay then the bombs would fall up and blow up the ship.

I can't follow the shit they're spewing

>thinking this only happens with asian women
Women of any race that are more attractive than ham beasts get shit on. Think this through weebs.

what is the other movie?

I find white women hotter than asians as well, on average. Black eyes just don't do it for me. The average person dates within their race, it's not outrageous they don't find people from other races as attractive.
pewsocialtrends.org/2017/05/18/1-trends-and-patterns-in-intermarriage/

Nice Reddit gif.

1st post is best post

But... That's not how it works in space.....

They would, most likely, fly off in random directions with only a small portion hitting the intended target.

There’s a force field that holds in air
But let’s solid objects out
It’s how every hangar has operated since IV
There’s artificial gravity IN the ship
So you drop the bombs and they fall and then once they fly past the force field, conservation of energy would keep them going the same direction

Actually how the fuck do any of you watch ANY sci-fi
This movie really sucked
But these are such stupid things to complain about

sweet jesus

>That seems like a huge waste of energy
Wow sorry I didn't realize you are a space engineer straight out of the Star Wars universe...

Ha!

If it was a guy, you wouldn't be asking this question, you sexist pig

She was actually breathing a blob of my oxygenated semen.

what is she, 40? 50? Even if he's black I feel bad he was saddled with her.

Okay, so if conservation of energy is a thing in Star Wars, then how come when the ships ran out of fuel they started drifting aimlessly and slowing down? Wouldn’t they just continue on in the same direction and the same speed? Why would they need to continuously use fuel anyway if they were already moving faster? Couldn’t they just hit top speed and then shut off the engines? If you’re going to use that logic for the bombs in the beginning then you have to apply it to the rest of the film.

Nice lack of an argument. Are weebs always this defensive when they encounter logic?

except it doesn't have that force field

I agree with you, the aimless drifting is completely retarded
But an explanation for the race situation is that ALL of the ships would be constantly speeding up, velocity would be the measurement, not speed.
So when one loses fuel, they would just keep going at the same speed, and eventually the pursuer would catch up
That’s how a lot of other sci-fis handle space speed or whatever

>DURR DURR REEBS

You didn't start an argument to counter, Little Miss Rotten Eggs.

Why not

This guy is right.
Listen to this guy.

The original claim was based on nothing to begin with. Weebs sperg out yet again. How sad.

>Pic
Talk about fucking Reddit overload.

>that spacing
back to rebbit faggot

>still no argument
>weeb being THIS triggered

Probably the top? I don't see why they couldn't just have a reverse gravity generator.

>ummm how did she breath in space with the bomber doors open . . . ?
she breathed in HOPE™

Underrated post. kek

Why didn't the Supremacy have a reverse hyperspace attack generator then?

If they were dropping them from a longer range sure but they made a point of it in the movie that they had to be pretty close to the target for the attack to be effective

Still upset?

She held her breath, it was only a minute or so, anyone but the fattest Americans can handle that

They killed the wrong sister.

Yes, they should killed Leia instead of Luke

Why would I know the answer to that ?

That also.

That planet had a ginormous atmosphere that extended beyond what was visible.

The artificial gravity on the ship kept the oxygen from escaping into space

the falling bombs pushed air past her and she breathed that in

>cast beautiful woman as meaningless extra
>cast pie face gook as her sister and make her a main character

Besides the bombs looked like they were propelled downward by the racks they were stashed in.

WHY WOULD ONE USE BOMBS IN SPACE

broscience + magic
most powerful combination by far

Bright

She was also in Bright.

The next SW film will likely have propellers on the resistance ships

Honestly the only acceptable use of "bombers" would be ships specifically designed to fire projectiles downwards. A space-based bomber would have to be agile enough to quickly maneuver itself above larger enemy cruisers to fire its payload and then immediately escape.

But even then they wouldn't really be bombers since bombers drop their payloads, they don't fire them like missiles.

She was far more attractive and any of the women who commented on her pic though.

It would be very painful

Finn
Four letter word and you cunts can manage it. Lol

General Whats-his-name was toying with Resistance and don't even mind to turn on gravity well projectors of Supremacy (if it had any).

Holding your breath is actually a guaranteed way to die in space.

Her vagina serves as a filter of sorts, like gills

The Y-Wing was the perfect bomber analogue. It operated like a slower more heavily armored fighter that carried a larger payload than the other Rebel fighters. It also operated as a traditional bomber in atmosphere.

minorities don't deserve attractive representation, apparently.

How come the star destroyers shot arcing lasers at the little transport ships escaping?

>Attractive asian women
error 404

They put english on the shots because they had English accents