Is there a future for Netflix or are they toast once the Disney streaming service rolls out?

Is there a future for Netflix or are they toast once the Disney streaming service rolls out?

Definetely not going anywhere once Disney reconfigures Hulu but might not be as dominant of a force in the streaming field as they are now.

They will have built a giant originals library until 2019, most people primarily watch originals already, there are a lot of good things on there and they invest more and more every year.
Other streaming services will slowly die out since they have nothing but one or two exclusives and that's it

Does any other service have any worthwhile exclusives besides Amazon?

I don't normally like Jewflix but i'm surprised with the good shows they've been putting out lately.
>DarK
>Godless
Hopefully this continues and they redeem themselves for the years that they jewed everyone out of a good selection.

they announced that they will spend even more billions on originals, so there's that.
It's cheaper for them to ditch the expensive licenses and building up their own library

Don't know why people are so obsessed over Netflix having some movie/show they've seen a hundred times before instead of making something new and better than anything on cable tv.

People dont like change, everybody has netflix and i dont see myself signing up for a Disney streaming service

Once Disney reveals their streaming service Netflix is done. No more shitty Marvel TV shows. No more Disney content. No more content from the Fox and ABC libraries. Netflix is toast.

Netflix has become kind of the standard though, like youtube for videos and google for searches.

Not really. And they're losing billions of dollars. They'll easily be replaced. No one will miss them.

After Net Neutrality was repealed they raped my mom. FUUUUUCK DRUMPFFFF

I feel loyalty towards it.

They made renting DVD's great and they made streaming great.

From what I'm hearing they are making great shows.

I'll stick with it.

netflix just made a movie with will smith, joel edgerton and naomi raplace.

they also hit a homerun this year with shows like stranger things, 13rw and mindhunter

netflix are only going to get bigger and stronger.

>implying that every single star wars fan won't boycott Disney's streaming service in the golden age of pirate tube streams

Most originals are trash. Most of their libraries are trash. Netflix is BEGGING to be taken out by a service that improves on anything, especially in the international market where Netflix is just terrible.

yes. Dark alone is better than anything Disney's put out recently.

Cool contrarian opinion but everyone is saying Dark is the best show of the year and it's international to boot.

Never heard of it

Viral advertising thread

They still have Stranger Things. Normies love their Netflix shows. They'll be fine.

I don't watch the limited Disney stuff on there so who cares really.

The Distream is probably why Disney bought fox

Just give me season 2 before it dies please