Mfw i realize Ashi is being written to die at the end or be evil (or aku) all a long

>mfw i realize Ashi is being written to die at the end or be evil (or aku) all a long.

Well done genndy, all women are back stabbers

Other urls found in this thread:

i.imgur.com/htOp8e7.webp
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

How is dying being a backstabber

naw, more like Jack has to choose between going back to the past or staying in the future with Ashi

>jack defeats past Aku
>Ashi disappears

duck scrubber

This.
Get ready for the tears

>naw, more like Jack has to choose between going back to the past or staying in the future with Ashi
With their child

You guys just aren't seeing it are you? Jack isn't going back to the past, he's staying in the future with Ashi. The Guardian even said he wasn't the one, he'll beat Aku but Jack isn't going back to the past. Wacha.

guardian realized jack WAS the one it just wasnt time yet after the portal itself beeped and showed him u fuck goof

Although i would rather a not very dramatic finale (something akin to), im fully expecting the "aku kills preggo ashi" ending, and jack only uses the portal to save her instead.

It never showed Jack was in the past, it only showed that he had a crown on. That's literally it.

What if the 'not yet' is a reference to Jack's son going back?

fuck, you're probably right

I'm just happy Jacks getting laid finally.

Well that would just be terrible writing on Grendy's part then.

You realize Genndy is for all appearances a happily married man with a healthy family, right? He probably isn't gonna indulge your cynicism.

Who cares shppers have already ruined the show

Any theories on that leaked image of Jack tied up while telling Ashi not to fight "not like this" etc.?

>Jack dies but ultimately defeats Aku
>Ashi goes back to the past
YOU HEARD IT HERE FOLKS

link?

Maybe Jack stays in the future with Ashi, but he still doesn't age. Then when Ashi gets old and dies, Jack returns to the Guardian, defeats him, and goes to the past.

i.imgur.com/htOp8e7.webp

Looks like aku capture jack, ashi goes to save him, but dont have the sword, so he tells her its a moot point.
She keeps fighting, saves jack but dies in the process.

>i.imgur.com/htOp8e7.webp

Ok how about a link that works?

>webm

Sorry user but the gods have spoken. Ashi is going to die and Jack is stuck in the future forever.

Yeah Ashi is going to die.

Both are satisfactory endings to me.
Either going back but erasing everyone he met in the future, or never fixing the past but rebuilding the future instead.

You're all retarded, look closer at the text. Jack says "please do it; fight". Its not a "dont", its a "do it" with a semi colon afterwards.

Pink shirt is hot

>>i.imgur.com/htOp8e7.webp
Link not working

Also i think the guardian will grant him entrance, giving him the ability to control time and both kill aku and save ashi

Over The Garden Wall

because OP is an SJW retard

Wouldn't that make him an anti-sjw?

>Implying she wont be go back with him
>no one on this board has talked about this leak

>(or aku)
If he successfully pulled that off again I wouldn't even be mad.

What does that have to do with OTWG?

Why the fuck would Jack's son go back?

ayo that's pretty fucking radical

>what is a false flag

You gonna just pretend that 90% of Sup Forums doesn't have the mentality of woman are backstabbers?

I'm just explaining the other guy's logic.

Probably.

Cliché and predictable, but likely