TAKE

TAKE
THESE BROKEN WINGS

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=e9vrfEoc8_g
may.2chin.net/b/res/530546187.htm
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

they were warned by korean bloggers about the nigger x rose shit

Shut the fuck up about this already you retards. She's Vietnamese, they already don't care what happens with her.

>implying they can tell from promos and posters

How owuld you guys feel about a solo Princess Leia movie? Obviously about young Leia.

boring

I feel like she would be her most interesting after the events of The Original Trilogy. Before A New Hope isn't she just a generic politician who is helping the rebels?

>Stand in chink gets blacked
They'll care. Hollywoods attempt at normalizing black on yellow won't go well.

And Learn to Fly again learn to live so freeeeeeee

Being this ignorant.

Not only can i kill an animal on the street and not get arrested. I know what is a filthy gook. My country will never care about some asian nigger kissing a black nigger.

China is right now trying to normalize it with their colonization of Africa

Not BMAW the male is the position of power.

t. nigger

>Both smart normies and Star Wars nerds hate being force fed PC bullshit
>chinks hate niggers and learned their lesson from seeing Finn in EP7

Basically, this.

I just know the asians wouldn't have given a singular fuck about her heritage if she didn't look like a literally pigfat disgusting slag

If done right, a Leia movie would be interesting. But they won't do it right.

Only way I'd be interested is if she's going around putting down separatist movements that are trying to separate from the New Republic.

It's the only reason she'd even need her own group of Resistance fighters.

we already had like 6 of those
youtube.com/watch?v=e9vrfEoc8_g

Well no shit it's no wolf warrior two after all.

Based China, fighting the forces of kikedom!

I like Leia but a movie about young Leia by the people currently in charge of Star Wars would be insufferable.

The same way I feel about a Han Solo movie.

The same way I feel about anything coming out of Disney related to Star Wars.

That's your wishful thinking.

PC culture is a deluge at every level of society.

Everything from Hipster cafes to the largest mulitnational corporations are fully committed to the ideology.

This is basically communism and the Soviet Union: If it works, great. If it doesn't work the whole ship is going down.

You are a fucking retard, do you think everywhere in the world has anti-discrimination laws like they do in the west?

They just released the novel Leia: Princess of Alderaan about 16 year old Leia learning about the Rebellion. I don't think they'll make a movie for her like they're doing with Han Solo.

They made the Aftermath trilogy for this purpose, she's pregnant with Ben in it. Then there's Bloodline about her life as a senator 6 years before TFA.

The movies would literally be the same thing as what we're already getting with Rey except they would find/replace all the original trilogy names.

That's your wishful thinking, not everyone lives in a blue concrete city surrounded by niggers we have to appease 24/7.

People in west just cant comprehend how rasict asians are. They hate niggers utterly in ways that stormfags would even blush.

I would only care if it was a lead up to how she was jabba's slave and the amount of weird alien dicks she had to take to get there

will she get BLACKED like in the book?

Maybe, but this movie was more aimed at white women than for black audiences in general.

No, Leia is a Jew surrogate character, they don't get blacked.

Absolutely this.

Kathleen Kennedy is garbage. She has to go. I will never see another Kathleen Kennedy Nu-Wars film again. If she leaves and takes her affirmative action posse with her....then I'd love to see a Leia movie. Maybe directed by David Fincher, or Jon Faveau, or someone with a brain who isn't snookered into the Marxist Religion as easily as Kennedy was.

In fact it's implied she lost her virginity in the new Leia book to someone described like a Jewish nerd.

>Kathleen Kennedy is garbage. She has to go
What for? It's Disney, they'll simply hire another one just like her. Every time. WIth every franchise.

How about a movie dealing with a 20 year old Leia involved in the party scene on Alderaan?

why do americans care so much about the finances of a movie?

rooting for corps like they are sport teams lmao

We only care when they fail. When a shit movie doesnt make money, that means they have to change their act or get punished by capitalism. Are you dumb or something?

#FakeNews

Alderaan was obliterated when she was 19 in ANH. She got sort of high in the book but that's it.

said party will have to take place on an asteroid, she's 19 in the first movie

What a stupid post. Looking at the Marvel movies, Disney is totally capable of making good movies, but of course you over dramatic faggots exaggerate everything.

since when is not making money an indicator that the movie is bad? you americans are fucking degenerate. Hollywood has filled your brains up with shit

>Did I ever tell you the definition of insanity?!?

When it's a multi billion dollar franchise that just changed owners, you fuckin retard.

Chinese don't care about Star Wars. They never saw the OT

>Its going to make less than Justice League

I didn't think there would be a single market where that would happen

I wouldn't pay for any spin off Star Wars films so I don't feel anything

>cast ugly fat asian
>have her kiss extremely nigger looking nigger

Why do the chinese not like this movie? Its a mystery.

may.2chin.net/b/res/530546187.htm

They're just like Sup Forums!

shattered dream shattered dreams
feels like i could run away run away

Ant-Man will beat both JL and TLJ in China?

>below 30m
>before the chink gov cut

Only if it is about the moments before 'A New Hope' and has Darth Vader cameo.

WHEN WE HEAR THE VOICES SING...

Wow, so China refuses to buy a ticket to see Western Culture burn.

Chinese men love their Coco, what were they thinking releasing SW there?

What are some movies with a white female protagonist and a black sidekick that did well in China?

>people look 90%
what did they mean by this?

They're calling Rose a racist character, pretty funny.

Not surprising. Asians love Kamen Rider/tokusatsu and Ant-Man as he was presented in the movie was basically a toku character.

You'd need to have so much shit going on to make it noteworthy to the point you might as well make rogue two

>How owuld you guys feel about a solo Princess Leia movie?

The same way I feel about anything that comes out of "hey let's pluck an individual element out of Star Wars 77 and explore it in detail"

We didn't need 3 movies about how darth vader became darth vader

We didn't need a movie about the death star plans

We don't need a movie about what han solo did before sitting in a cantina

These are just characters and plot devices that served a larger story. You can't tell a smaller story about them and expect anyone to give a shit.

good post

Nigga how much younger she was 19 in ANH.

Well a non insignificant number of people can't come to terms with the OT being the only meaningful story arc for the franchise and everything after it contributing nothing of value since.

colonization is not integration