What are your thoughts on BBCoyega?

What are your thoughts on BBCoyega?

I don't really think about him. But when forced to by your post, I can say he s the only interesting character in nuWars and they completed wasted him.

his titular role in King Kong was great

Would love to pound that delicious choco klinefelter ass.

I love anything that makes you pussies upset. He's charismatic, talented, handsome and he'll do more in his life than any of you ever will.

Completely wasted in Star Wars
Could have been a decent Finn and Po lethal weapon style buddy comedy in space

I like his voice, but that's it.

Yeah but he's still a nigger

the POV of a space janitor in a science fantasy universe was very novel to me and then he became a hyper competent cartoon character. I felt like he deserved it when Kylo fucked his shit up

Seeing him in that suit I think it;s safe to say he would make a fantastic Joker. Are you listening DC?

I was honestly surprised how much I didn't hate him in TFA. Expected OOGA BOOGA WHERE DA WHITE TWILEKS AT U MAD WHITEY, got a flawed goober who just didn't want to be shot at but would suck it up if he had to. Probably the best Mouse Wars character. Deserved better than the rule 63 Buddha.

He's not handsome at all

BASED

it should've been chadwick

>BBCoyega
Based

another based brit conquering hollywood. what's there not to like about him?

I want him to carry my children.

jesus fuck, this guy doesnt hold back, I want to high five him so bad :(((

um sorry no, you don't get to decide that sweetie

based bee bee coyega

I was really hoping he would became a morally grey Han Solo type character in TLJ. They almost teased that too when Benicio was talking to him about the way the war economy works and it really seemed to catch his interest. But then by the end of the movie he had declared himself as Rebel Scumâ„¢ and fully committed to their cause, which I found disappointing.

>the kang CHADwick bozeman vs the runaway slavetrooper oogaboyega
someone make this for me i'm lazy and ill and it's late

I wish I could smother daisy like that without getting destroyed by her bodyguard

I hate niggers. That said, if Disney R E A L L Y wanted to drive ticket sales they would have made him turn to the dark side
Fuck Rey, she is the third wheel imo.

FUAAARKKKK

Finn is a lovable scoundrel, and at least he got an personality compared to Rey

He is far from handsome. Half way decent acting I guess but his wide nostril/hip combo do him no justice.

see

nice. he literally owns that piece of white ass.

If you didnt know who these were it looks like one of those videos you see posted of those nigs in Africa at their weird hump parties

>try plan
>utterly fail

Hahahahahaha

Dude its subverting the trope of the heroes winning just like ESB right? This is good writing right? Hahaha my name is Rian Johnson

Add on top of failing that they actually get people killed too by trusting that shifty stuttering cartoon character lol. Thats what audiences want to see: its NOT a ESB ripoff and its not generic because it does the OPPOSITE of what you expect and therefore its clever writing

*tips my writers cap*

They could've at least found an handsome black guy. Lando was charming and cool

he's THICC

Why is Marvel casting so much better than Star Wars?

I hated him at first until I realized they cast the most cartoonishly stereotypical black guy possible while still being physically unintimidating.

Hes the most beta black ever and the only reason hes in SW is so they can get that black people money - not for "diversity" or whatever hack american bloggers are saying.

Also he has woman hips and that fucking hilarious.

Wasted potential. Seems like he's just used to show how capable girls are.

First with Rey now with Rose.

he had good chemistry with Poe, but im ready for him to get killed off. I give zero fucks about his character.

Not human.

because there's no pretense when it comes to superheroes

it's a lot easier to self insert into a universe like star wars where you don't need god tier strength or the looks that usually follow

he shoulda used the force to lose weight

>tfw you'll never smother daisy

They picked the most bland nice guy no personality having nig they could find to be the nuSolo

racist piece of shit.

Literally won't watch certain movies or tv shoes because "too many white people"

>handsome

He looks like a racist caricature of a Black dude, stop baitig

a nigger

he could probably carry yours

He should be more niggerish like
> all deez white people around gotta nigga trippin
>awwwww sheeit he got dat purpa lightsaber
>how come white jedi be all like "I shall strike thee down with my blade" but black jedi be all like "imma fuk u up wit ma space sword nigga"

Now this is a handsome black man. Unlike this weird proportioned fucker

He seems to genuinely like Star Wars and is happy to be a part of it. But MAN is he ugly.

>sheeit deez racists ain't bout to let no nigga lead the rebellion

Kid has charisma in spades!

Great in TFA, my favourite out of the new light side characters. He got shafted like everyone else by Darth Rian and his shitty movie.

Best part of TFA, ruined in TLJ

Looks like an ape, no charisma, and a scrub at acting.0

He looked like another person personality-wise in TLJ

even if it's forced diversity I don't mind boyega and actually like finn as a character, although he was useless and pointless in TLJ. sad! many such cases!