Female vs Male fights

Which movie contains the most realistic female vs male fighting?

Other urls found in this thread:

mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/girl-savagely-beats-boy-school-7387061
youtube.com/watch?v=1uQlB99WCuk
youtube.com/watch?v=4U4KGz72SEg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>both highly trained

this one, I guess

Alexanderplatzkino fight was cool. She couldnt beat them, so had to escape.
Atomic Blonde is so far one of most realistic MvF. They beat her to pulp and she wins only by gunshots in the end.

Agreed. It was way better than shit like Lucy.

MORTAL KOMBAT

lol

Early 70s Kung fu movies would show fights where the women were clearly weaker than the men and fought with edge weapons and fighting 3 or 4 against one

John Wick 2

Lucy, MUC movies, Resident Evil and so got terrible overpowered women, easly taking out dozens of enemies, without a bruise.

The part where he just tosses that Bieber looking chick like she was nothing was hilarious.

>realistic female vs male fighting

None.

No woman can beat a healthy adult 200 lbs man.

imagine to be that guy and win fight and lick her pusy haha

apparently that chick is in her 30s and she kept coming to the same high school campus and beating up little boys
thats one of the teachers chasing her away now
really cool story IMO

Someone post that Uncharted 4 fight where a woman beats up 2 6ft tall guys who regularly kill people in hand to hand combat

What was the female vs male fight in Irreversible?

fuckk off sjw pice of shit kil yourself

the tunnel scene

Well-trained woman should be able to do so. It's a lot about fighting style.
I liked how in OP movie they were aware of this, and all fights end by lethal weapon, either melee or firearm.

funny as fuck to be honest

you're retarded

I would like to lick that french one she sleept with.

I saw a video of what happened before.

She shouted "nigger" at a nerdy black guy and was going to throw something at him but this white guy stepped in and got beat up by her.

Why lie about this?

i'm just telling yall niggas what i heard the last time i saw that webm posted
if you can find a source that refutes what i said i'll gladly change my mind

Haywire
Muh gina carano

she was "believed" to be a student from another school, but there is nothing confirming or denying it because they never caught her
i like my version of her being an adult better
mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/girl-savagely-beats-boy-school-7387061

>Some comments applaud the girl for beating up the boy, suggesting he was a bully who got what he deserved.
atta girl

that video is 1000 times better than the webm

This one

if she had a gun she woulda been fine

>Charlize Theron
>playing a Brit
>Also a spy

So is it confirmed that her character is actually Rita Leeds from Arrested Development. I mean they thought she was a spy in the show.

Absolutely based

/thread

>Britain
>guns

kek

was trying to find this from youtube. Thanks for delivering user. This is realistic fight scene between woman and man. Its so fucking easy to overpower woman that it isnt even funny.

>was trying to find this
hah. you pervert

Well, no idea about that, Theron's character is from "The Coldest City" graphic novel.
There are differences, from what I heard. It's hard to get this.
Source?

This is what would happen to 99% of Sup Forums if they ever fought a female.

prove it by showing us

Riot (2012)

The fight between Brienne and Sandor was pretty good.

>hey faggot, come fight me
what do?

Kick her ass, rape her, skin her alive, then eat spaghetti out of her asshole

It was a joke. In Arrested Development Michael gets with her and they think she's a British spy (she isn't). They think she's a mole they were looking for known as Mr. F because she wears a bracelet that has MRF on it. It actually stands for mentally retarded female, but most Americans she meets don't realize it because they think she sounds smart due to her British accent.

She got the shit beat out of her, but you have to admit she was tough as nails, and didn't give up shit. He obviously respected her.

I've never really seen one

In college I saw this volleyball girl 6'0 180 dyke start a fight with this 5'7 150 skateboarder. She basically started ti by slapping him and as he walked away she shoved him down some steps. Dude chipped a bunch of teeth and busted his lip. Came up the starts and it was on.

She tried to basically lock up with him, he just forced her back into a wall, double legged her, dropped on her ass then drove his knee into her face twice. We pulled him off, She got up and dove after him as she clawed us.

We stayed out of at that point. He Straight up hit her once in the face, she started swining back and did nothing. He pressed her up against a wall and just dirty boxed her then tossed her to the ground.

The whole thing went on like 2 miinutes tops. He beat her ass like a child

too nimble and tiny to hit. After long cat-and-mouse game You are tired, she straddles You
>what now faggot?

I'm 6'1 and 215 lbs, faggot. I could kill her with one slap.

No you wouldn't irl. You can't even talk to women wtf makes you think you would ever win a fight.

I have a girlfriend and I've smashed her face in multiple times without any damage to myself. Checkmate, loser.

I don't think most guys here have much experience with women and their strength level. The average woman is half as strong and half as durable as a guy.

Fallon Fox for instance. Was a dude pretending to be a woman in MMA. Dude had no skill whatsoever. Goes into MMA and crushes everyone for a long as time. Guy doesn't even know basic BJJ, wrestling, boxing, Judo, or Box. He's just beating the shit out of women.

meaning the average 150 guy could easily handle a 200 olympic level woman.

>then catch me 1st

>KO

>No woman can beat a healthy adult 200 lbs man
Then post movies where the woman gets btfo

It would've been more realistic if Angelina Jolie fucked all her targets and poisoned the wine or something.

I cannot actually believe that you're not lying wtf.

It's funny because it's true

99% of Sup Forums weighs over 200 pounds and at that weight they can just push her over and sit on her face with no effort. of course she can just out run them.

You fat fucks.

>I'm 6'1 and 215 lbs

So in Sup Forums terms that means you're 5'9 275 lbs.

yeah fallon fox youtube it

youtube.com/watch?v=1uQlB99WCuk
The GOAT

youtube.com/watch?v=4U4KGz72SEg

this is an actual fight between a male and female same weight

the male keep in mind has way way less training and the female has been training in fight training her entire life.

anytime you want to see what happens when a male and female fight equal size fallon fox. but I can tell you in general if a male and female fight happens the male will completely destroy the female even if she is bigger.

>smurfing in csgo

How the fuck is this fair? Trans men ensures that men win in literally everything. It's seriously over for women.

The king of manlets has spoken.