youtube.com/watch?v=0thpEyEwi80
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

EVERYBODY

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

>it's actually fucking happening
This series will be the death of me
Too many happenings

Will be rushed as fuck

The conclusion is not going to be happy for Jack. Genndy himself said it was going to be bittersweet.

But for the first time since he lost his sword, Jack is happy again. That's what made this episode so great. We got to see him have his last decent moment before the climactic struggle against Aku.

Aku didn't know where this time portal was right? No way The Guardian can be dead, right?

Went into the latest ep fucking despising Jack x Ashi, but damn if I wasn't charmed by the end. No matter how hard I try to let it, this season is just not capable of letting me down.

He's gonna go back to the past but loose Ashi in the process

>only this ep and one more left

Wow Genndy way to ruin the pacing with filler.

The fight with Aku is going to be super rushed.

Or it will be the entire last episode. 22 minutes of battle.

>people complaining about stuff being "rushed" in a ten episode season
Is this all just Sup Forumsfags shit posting after watching the first 3 episodes and being disappointment the rest of the episodes weren't "kino" or whatever stupid buzzword they've recently adopted

not really. the fight was always going to be short and sweet. since he is going to be going back in time. experince jack vs aku 1000s of years younger

>Aku finds the portal
>NOW you're ready, Samurai Jack
>Before going through the time portal Jack goes back for Ashi
>Meanwhile Scaramouche finally reaches Aku

Lets face it, we all know the ending is going to disappoint everyone in some way no matter what.

THE END BEGINS HERE.

>Aku suddenly changes back to his old self with a giant smile
>Teleports to Jack
>Helllloooo samurai
>he sees that he isnt there but ashi
>uses her as bait to him
>jack can go back to the past after the guardian lets him now but decides to go save Ashi now

He's just going to destroy the time portal, fool.

I hope what happens is something like this:
>Part 1; Jack meets the Guardian and there's a huge plot dump, and he's tested through combat.
The battle involves jumping though time portals all througout time, and causes time to catch up with Jack causing him to age.
When he's proven himself, the episode ends with the reveal of an army of his friends waiting for his command and he's given a crown to symbolize his leadership.
>Part 2: Jack's Army vs Aku's for the first 10 minutes, then Jack fights Aku 1v1, and as the two begin to fight, Ashi begins to feel pain. Jack realizes that her life is tied to Aku, and he must chose between love, and the vengeance that's determined his entire life.

What did you want, a ten-episode battle between Jack and Aku?

The entire point of the season has been to show Jack at his absolute lowest point before he regains his resolve and fights Aku for the last time. Ashi was necessary for his character arc, since Jack could have ignored any other prior side character trying to snap him out of his funk.

There are only two reasons to be pissed about supposed "filler" and the season's pacing issues: You hate Ashi because she is a female character, you hate Genndy for not delivering your specific vision of his story. That's it. The pacing may be a tiny bit rushed, but that is a minor complaint at best, since it does nothing to actually "ruin" the show.

You went into this season expecting GLORIOUS GODLIKE KINO. You got a serialised "Samurai Jack" story with some blood and mature themes added on. If you need to feel pissed at anyone, feel pissed at yourself for having such high motherfucking expectations.

That's actually a good idea: making it so if Aku dies, Ashi dies as well.

>You hate Ashi because she is a female character

I love this meme

Hoping bittersweet just means seeing our all time favorite villain and the show as a whole finally die, but I just kniw that won't be the case.

I have a feeling Ashi will end up killing herself (and Aku) with the final blow since Jack won't want to kill her.

A large segment of the people complaining about Ashi would not be complaining if Ashi were a man rather than a woman.

Granted, they would probably then be complaining about Genndy turning Jack gay, but still.

hang yourself you dumb fucking tumblrfag. fucking die

Prediction...
Jack: Oh yeah there's another portal. I'm going to give it a shot. But I may need an army to help me.
Ashi: Got it. I'mma go to all your friends I met before AND meet the Scottswomen along the way and gather them all up.

MEANWHILE
Aku: Fuuuuck I'm depressed.
Scaramouche: HEY BOSS, no sword!
Aku: HORREEEE SHIIITZU!
>Aku proceeds to scan for Samurai Jack in his zipper window firehole thing, sees him going for a TIME PORTAL
Aku: HOREE SHIT BETTER RUN FAST!
>Aku beelines it to the timeportal to kill him AND break portal
>Army gathers
MEANWHILE, with the Guardian
Guardian: Sup man. Shit, 'bout time. Look good for your age. Hurry the fuck up inside
Aku: NOT SO FASSST
>Army shows up. Now Every God Damn Samurai Jack Character still alive is having one large epic show-ending war

What are you, the Lee Goldson of Tumblr now?

Fuck off nigger.

Just because some retards hate Ashi for being a woman that doesn't make her a good character nor a good addition to the show. Nor de-validates any
actual arguments against her.

Fujoshits,whose the guardian's boyfriend?

>You hate Ashi because she is a female character,
no

i hate her because she's this
youtube.com/watch?v=0thpEyEwi80

>post yfw next episode goes all old school on you.

I feel slightly ashamed for not recognizing the location until it was pointed out to me. Wasn't it on top of a mountain?

Kudos! You may be the only person bitching about the bitch to actually bitch about the bitch for a bitchin' good reason, bitch.

>Jack defeats the Guardian
>Aku shows up at the last second to destroy the time portal
>Jack and Ashi team up and defeat future Aku
>Jack stays in the future forever

It's gonna happen

Or not get to go back to the past at all.

So what do you think happened to Aishi? Some people said Jack and her fucked so hard that it was awkward and that they decided to split up for a bit, either that or she is resting. But I am SUPER FUCKING HYPED to see the rematch with The Guardian.

She got pregnant.

MY MAN

Close, the Guardian is already dead. In the final shot of the preview Jack is looking at his skeleton

Mega where?

No, it's going to be bittersweet for us.

Jack will seemingly go back to the past, only to reveal he just went back enough to save Ashi. He chooses to remain in the future.

16 years of following this show, only to realize he was never going to return to the past.

>Goes to the past
>Beats Aku and changes the future.
>But if he undoes the future, Ashi is never born.

RIP

How much do they pay you at the cherry orchards with your picking abilities
>heres a list of reasons you're retarded
>HA this sjw thinks I hate women!

but if he undoes the future he'll never have all those future adventures which lead him to coming back to the past and changing the future in the first place

Fucking this. This episode has destroyed any hope I had of Jack actually returning to his time.

Multiverse theory is a bitch.

Pregnancy doesn't work like that, I'm pretty sure you wouldn't know if you got pregnant over night. Doesn't it take a few days or weeks? Honestly I don't know, maybe you're right.

I doubt she got pregnant though.

He really didn't have an argument though. He basically said

"you don't like it because you expected more!"
"you hate ashi cause she a woman n shiet"
"the pacing and everything bad is minor because i say so and therefore not a valid complaint"

I really don't have anything to call him out but on his retardation for believing I don't like Ashi JUST because she's female.

I can see this being plausible, though I thought the Guardian was immortal or some shit? Unless Aku killed him, or something killed him. I meant he was immortal in the sense that he couldn't die of old age, but he could probably still be killed so it'd make sense if Aku or someone stronger than him killed him.

I'm thinking it was Aku, but you never know.

>the pacing and everything bad is minor

No, I only said the pacing is a minor issue, and that is only because it does little to actually harm the story.

Like I said, you went in expecting KINO and got a slightly more mature kid's cartoon instead. You are the only one to blame for making expectations about the show; Genndy did not make them for you.

ROCK YO BODY

Sooooo...

Blue people are the new black people now???

When Jack looks at the skeleton there will be a "flashback" of sorts showing the Guardian fighting and dying to Aku

>He censored all the lady bits but not the tiger's dick and balls

I kind of hope it ends with Jack using the portal to go back to when Ashi and her sisters were still young, he breaks into the cult lair, defeats the mother, and frees the girls. Maybe they go to live with the Scotsman and his wife.
Years later, Jack and Ashi meet again.

COME ON AND SLAM AND WELCOME TO THA JAM

I GOT IN ONE LITTLE FIGHT AND MY MOM GOT SCARED

>no ashi
She's been kidnapped hasn't she?

>the pacing is a minor issue
Well it isn't. "Not harming the story is stupid too", SJ doesn't have mountains of lore to fall back to, it's a simple story with a simple premise and it's execution is what makes it stand out, if it can't get the pacing right then everything else crumbles.

>le entitled argument
It's not my fault Genndy made a completively different season as a continuation to an original series that despite of you calling it a kid's cartoon, was more often than not more mature and professional than the new season. Or that he promotioned it as a Solo story for a good while, may I remind you that all the promotional footage was about the first 3 episodes at most? This new season isn't bad but it doesn't work as a Samurai Jack finale.

>Saves an assassin's life instead of his entire lineage

Genddy. Don't fucking do this man, please. It's fucking retarded.

This really doesn't apply to the relationship between Ashi and Jack, as Jack remains nearly as sexless as he was back in TV-PG days.

Jack doesn't seem really that concerned about Ashi's whereabouts, it makes me think she is safe and Jack knows she can take care of herself so he isn't that worried. Or he knows where she is and she is just resting perhaps?

You know damn well it is, user. All we can do now is move on

What?

Post your reaction when they wake up postcoitus next episode.

I'm thinking either Aku kidnapped her (Not at all knowing she's his "daughter") to get Jack to come to the lair, or she's staying at the bar with the Sam moo rhai or another of Jack's allies.
It's good to see that Jack's not clingy with Ashi. He obviously cares about her but he knows she can handle herself as well.

I just hope the both of them are alive at the end of it all.

>it's a simple story with a simple premise and it's execution is what makes it stand out, if it can't get the pacing right then everything else crumbles

And other than rushing the Ashi/Jack relationship (which is still an arguable point), what has the show actually done in terms of pacing to ruin the serialised storyline of its final season?

>This new season isn't bad but it doesn't work as a Samurai Jack finale.

For you, it does not. Your opinion is not objective fact. (Nor is mine, but at least I am willing to say as much.)

The big problem here is you went into the final season with huge expectations and the show did not live up to your visiion of what it should have been. Me? I have not been disappointed even once so far this season. Even Episode 8, which is inarguably the weakest episode of the season, did not disappoint me. Drop your expectations and your entitlement, and maybe you might enjoy these last two episodes.

>thousands of years of suffering for a pussy

for the love of god genndy don't, fucking don't, even killing aku in 10 minutes and then having Jack and Ashi do boring shit together would be a better finale

I BLESS THE RAINS DOWN IN AFRICA

HEY NOW HEY NOW, DON'T DREAM IT'S OVER

>Jack defeats Aku in the future
>chooses to stay with Ashi
>Ashi grows old and dies
>Jack returns to the Guardian's portal as an old man to finally return to the past
screencap this post

YOU KNOW THE RULES AND SO DO I

My guesses are

1. Jack gets back to the past but loses Ashi

2. Ashi is killed so Jack uses his last chance at time jump to save her. Jack remains in the future even after Aku is defeated

3. Both Jack and Aku die. Ashi may be pregnant and helps fix the future

Aishi will die

Will he beat the shit out of Jack for going clean shaven?

Who the fuck is Aishi?

I liked Episode 8.

HERE'S A LITTLE LESSON IN TRICKERY

>what has the show actually done in terms of pacing to ruin the serialised storyline of its final season?
Honestly the choice of making a 50 year timeskip was pretty bad in my opinion, like seriously the Emperor beat Aku is a couple of hours and Jack is being implied ot be so fucking incompetent that he can't complete his mission in over 50 years, a mission he has trained for his whole life.

And even if you accept the premise it fails, it's been 50 years, okay, but why the fuck is Jack's behavior a switch? He literally went from Old Man Jack to the same guy he was in the first 4 seasons in two episodes. Does anyone even feel like this takes place 50 years later? let alone that every other plot point has had a bad resolution thanks to the pacing, Horseman, Ashi's mom, The Sword, The Daughters, hell, Aku's depression was ignored after episode 2 and never brought up again.

>For you, I had no expectations because I have lower standards and therefore I was not dissapointed
Just goes to show that some people will eat up whatever comes out with "Samurai Jack" on it.

[VIOLENT KAZOO SOLO]

#2 for sure, this episode solidified that.

2 is what im hoping for. Seems most appropriate for the theme of the show in its entirety

Blegh. I'm not some hair-dying SJW, but I really hate creating characters just to stuff them in the fridge.

>honk honk.

I'll feel very dissatisfied if we don't get some time to cool down and really settle how everything ends and where Jack ends up at the end. Honestly, I could go for an entire maybe half an episode of conclusion stuff after Aku is dead.

>anti-shipers on suicide watch

>watched whole video
>boils it down to "dude you're just sexist lmao"

Guys, Im translating this episode and I need some help.
What does Jack say in 10:06? (Some kind of...) SOME KIND OF WHAT? please help

>watch 2001: A Space Odyssey
>boils it down to "duuuuuude, space is trippy"

See? I can be stupidly reductive, too.

"This is some kind of prison"

Does anybody else still theorize that Jack is Ashi's biological father and that that's the big shocking discovery because it makes their relationship horribly incestuous now? Because, even though I think it's unlikely, I think that twist would feel better than ever at this point.

AlgĂșn tipo de escritura, he's watching the numbers in the window.

"Some king of writting"

No he says that later, in this scene he says "Some kind of writing"

Not even close... but thx anyways

Oh yea, I got the wrong scene, oops