White men fighting to protect their home from black/arab invaders

>White men fighting to protect their home from black/arab invaders

You will never see another movie like this again

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.fo/G5KQt
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Well, there was the Angry Birds movie

>You bring the heads of conquered kings to my city steps! You insult my queen... You threaten my people with slavery and death! Oh, I've chosen my words carefully shitskin, but you should have done the same!

That's all well and good, but 300 is still a shit tier movie for teenage boys. LOTR did it much better.

>greek
>white

Grill here.

That's because most white men are to busy doing in their own homes and bedrooms.

Yes.

Pick two

>spartans
>white

>Yes.
>Pick two

Pick two

Fill a picture with a sampling of the color of her cheeks

Persians aren’t Arab.

>LOTR did it much better
They're not even remotely similar you dumb brainlet

Friendly reminder that this movie is about as historically accurate as Steamboy.

Underrated

Based on historical fact, so it’s up to us, not Hollywood.

Regardless, the k/d ratio was still similar to the battle of Mogadishu. Black hawk down was inaccurate in some aspects but both the reality and portrayal are still stunning. Each spartan killed at least 10 shitskins

But they lowered themselves to the same level by adopting Islam.

DO WHAT I SAID YOU HELLENOPHOBIC PIECE OF SHIT

Greeks are white. The only shitskin (((Greeks))) are just rape babies.

I never understood hating this movie was popular until very recently.
I get this is a Znyder movie, but regardless I absolutely love the movie, what exactly is the critique?

Nothing. This board is full of contrarians who like to be hipsters who hate good movies. These neckbeards think they’re cool by doing it

Good it sucked

Came here to post this

We need a battle of Vienna film

Cossacks come to save the day

archive.fo/G5KQt why do so many people take this movie out of context?

>Gayreeks
>Not shitskins

white men lost though

Spotted the Roach

You and that author are fucking idiots.

I bet you think the wizard of oz is a metaphor for the political, economic, and social events of America in the 1890s too

First of all, Ancient Persian weren't shitskins. They had more or less the same skin tone as the Ancient Greeks. They even had some Greeks serving in their militaries.

Second, the real Battle of Thermopylae had something like 7,000 Greeks from an alliance of Greek city-states. The 300 refers to just the number of Spartans in the 1,400 men force Leonidas used to guard their retreat when he realized he was getting buttfucked by the invading 300,000 men force. The actual k/d ratio of the battle was about 5 for the Greeks, which had to do with Leonidas bottlenecking the enemy force and the Persians having no experience fighting in that kind of terrain.

You have no way of knowing the real numbers. Everything is heresy. Nice attempt at fabricating history with your pseudo history lesson

Hmmmmm

cry more shitskin

Damn, celts were really pushed to the West by all the others.

>They had more or less the same skin tone as the Ancient Greeks.
akshually the greeks said the persians were fairer than the olive skinned hellenes (could also be because the persian army was multi-ethnic and also drew from central asian scythian tribes)

>this is what happened
>no, this is what actually happened
>well, you can't KNOOOOW what REAALLY happened

spartans were gay lol

Literal albozerg subhuman

Different person, dumbfag. Try harder next time when you attempt to troll

So you're saying we can't know anything about history?

>best goyfilm was made by a jew
It’s like Christianity all over again. Based Zack.

>Hey this could be a good thread to post a passive aggressive attack on the religion Christianity online on it's most holy day. Another point for atheists!

Seriously tipper?

>Greeks
>White
Moron.

Leftist brainwashing.
It's "toxic masculinity"

>You will never see another movie like this again
I've seen plenty of shitty movies since I watched this one

Literally this

Heres the (You) you were fishing for

but they are biologically caucasian? do you mean to tell me race is a social construct?

No shit

>Look mom I posted it again!!

Explain exactly how Greeks aren't White without any shitty Sup Forums memes

It wasn’t voluntary.

>WE WUZ MEDS N SHIT
No you weren't you mudhut fucking savage.

does communists slav niggers count?

fpbp