When was the last time you cried while watching a film, Sup Forums?

When was the last time you cried while watching a film, Sup Forums?

today like usual

Is that fake? There are people and kids all over the world that disappear.

So what fucking actual genre is Get Out? What is it meant to be? Serious or comedy?

i saw you on /lit/

dont worry bro, i feel you, even if you are so far away

get out of Sup Forums btw, this place is toxic, treat it like a drug addiction

protip

Dark Comedy

Dude black ppl be dyin n shiet ;(

It's kind of both. There is no need to choose you dipshit.

Yeah, those aren't negros, Shitlord.

>be making movie about titanic
>cries thinking about it

>is that fake? people died in several other ship wrecks before

Serious question. I get it that he thinks all white people are racist. What does he want us to do about it? Clearly he's not satisfied with current Hollywood trend of specifically pandering to blacks because that's racist too (and I agree with him on it). But what's his solution? All white people should either shut up forever or leave the country?

>implying he has a solution

People like this never have anything resembling a solution.

The Human Centipede

tell us how you really feel

This. There's literally no way to please them. They are full of anger at god and hate the world. The problem is inside them because they reject the natural order of things.

I'm talking about marxists of all races btw.

A couple weeks ago, watching A Hero Never Dies in 35mm. The scene at the end where Jack brings the dead Martin to the club to get revenge on the bosses who betrayed them. One of the bosses is wounded and laying on the floor. Jack puts a gun in Martin's hand and pulls the trigger, killing the triad. I didn't cry because I was sad (my eyes got wet and only a few tears rolled down my cheeks( but because I was moved by the scene, both aesthetically and thematically. Best feel.

There is never a solution. You know what you hear out of a "minorities" mouth any time something goes the way they want? It's never "well this is wonderful, thank you." It was eternally be "We still have a long way to go." There is no solution because they dont actually have any problems to fix, as this millionaire hollywood director with his jew wife knows all too well.

Yep, Black culture has an inherent disdain for the status quo, which makes sense because who wouldn't hate a system that put your grandpa in the ghetto and made it hard for you to leave the streets where if you report a shooting the cops will just as likely show up and shoot you. This isn't the case for everyone, but this is the cultural narrative that blacks like to take up in today's day and age of identity politics, the hard knock life, it's why Donald Glover acts like a thug and makes a show about ghetto living even though he grew up well off and privileged. Black people have a victim complex culturally ingrained in them at this point, so even when they're so rich, famous, and respected that they face virtually no discrimination, they have to take up arms against a problem they face.

It was meant to be a serious horror movie but they unintentionally camped it up

Okay, no trolling. I'm white, but listen up. Racism is not a thing of an event that happens in this place and in that place, etc.

It will make a lot more sense if you realize there is only one overarching racism and that's it.

Every guy shouting nigger or every black guy banned from a place and so on are just snippets of that major racist structure. In this sense, it's not that some are guilty of racism and some aren't. We are all racists because we are in this. That doesn't make us guilty per se, only that we don't realize how much this is ingrained in the way we think and do. Just because you might say or do something that is racist one day doesn't mean you can't notice it and change it later. In the same way, just because you never said anything racist ever doesn't make you not racist, because you are still influenced by all of that around you and that carries that load of racism with it.

The white folk in Get Out were bastards and they are constantly praising black people or trying to prove how they are not racists. We don't have to prove we are not racists, because we are. Not in the sense of an active racism in which you deliberately position yourself that way (like on Sup Forums). When white people pander to blacks that way they are not admitting this overarching racism, it is implied that it is only something that other evil white people are doing and that it bears no effect on your life. It plays with this guilty-innocent kind of thing, which is a narrative maintained by both racist fucks and sjws soyboys, but from different positions.

I think what we white people can do is just be brutally honest about this overarching racism to ourselves. You don't need to do anything, you don't need to wear "I'm sorry" t-shirt. It's not about shutting yourself up, because you can still talk about anything and be as white as you already are. Just to acknowledge racism is enough and will make you actually listen to black people so that we can think together.

>When was the last time you cried while watching a film, Sup Forums?
I watched Spotlight a couple nights ago and that fucking scene got me because it came out of nowhere. I had watched the Oscars the year it was nominated and that's the clip they showed for Ruffalo's nom so I had seen it before but still.

It was very intentional, dipshit

I DOUBT THAT A SATANIC PAWN AND USEFUL IDIOT TO ZIONISTS LIKE HIM HAS THE CAPABILITY OF SOUL, AND AFFECTIVE SENSITIVITY, TO BE MOVED TO TEARS BY SOMETHING THAT HE READS, MUCH LESS TO BE ABLE TO WRITE SOMETHING THAT CAN MOVE SOMEONE TO TEARS.

Lol i triggered you nigger

t. whitey

Imagine taking the time to write all that up and it being total drivel

jordan peele is so far up his own ass he

How about we just call a nigger a nigger and keep our boot on their fucking rabid throats like we've been doing for the last several centuries?

I teared up at the end of Midnight Express the other day.

No there are literally roaming gangs of black people abductors and its a very serious issue

>Serious or comedy?
Comedy is simply those genres in which the problems that befell the characters are unrelated to their failings or lacks. It's got nothing to do with being funny and all to do with not being tragic.

most southern cities aren't racist - in fact race is rarely an issue and when it is niggos never chimp out like they do in the lib bubbles that are yankee states.

I've been to every southern state and then I've also been to LA, San Fran, New York, and Portland. All the latter were far more racist than any Southern state I've been too.

Blade Runner 2049 made me cry about a week ago, such feels

>movie of the year
The academy's white judges vote will be split and the non-whites will all vote for Get Out, right?

It's too bad that Barbary pirates didn't kill or enslave your European ancestors centuries ago.

I'm reading these words in a very condescending gay black man's voice and it's hilarious

>Direct exposure to obvious differences in human races on a daily basis makes you take your head out of the sand and stop pretending we're all the same

who'd have thought

I cried during Marley and me.

Coco

Thanks for a serious reply, appreciate that. I kinda understand Peele's position, but I don't think I can connect with it in any way. We can either have a colorblind society or aknowledge that races are different. I'm okay with both ways. If your skin color doesn't matter, so be it. But if we do aknowledge race differences there's no way you can convince me that black people are virtuous or wise or that we should listen to them and expect any solution. In the end they are lazier, much more violent and less intelligent than whites by any possible merit. Even if all of this was 100% society's fault (which is wrong), these people are still flawed and submitting to their demands would be catastrophic to Western society as a whole and blacks in particular.

Practically audibly sobbed in the theater at the end of Coco
I was pretty tipsy though

he's brave to show the world that only black people suffer

whites need to learn this