Is she /ourgirl/?

Is she /ourgirl/?

Other urls found in this thread:

upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/6/6a/Jay_St-BMT_Platform.JPG?download
twitter.com/AnonBabble

No. /ourgirl/ would leave Lolita

Where the fuck is she even leaving a book at in the bottom picture?

Are there ANY males that like maya angelou? Teachers forcing them to read the books when they're 14 pretty much guarantees they'll hate it, and never appreciate, since they'll probably never give it a 2nd shot.

it is a steel beam in the nyc subway.

when will she move to a muslim country so she can be enriched by diversity?

Did she leave her unsubmitted tax form too?

>Famous person litters in subway

I tried reading some much later in life. It's still awful.

why is emma such a bitch? she's amazingly good looking, even though i wouldn't consider dating her or even hatefucking her even if she knocked on my door in lingerie because she's so fucking braindead with this leftist garbage

why did she turn out like this?

we know she likes to keep silent

hey bestemmebro

Littering in a public place, 3 months in the isocubes

>why did she turn out like this?
Didn't she take womens studies at university? Those degrees are guaranteed to produce leftist inyourface attention whores.

When you're rich through no effort of your own you have lived in a bubble your entire life without knowing it.

Yeah, now where the fuck is the book supposed to go besides straight to the floor?

>she's amazingly good looking

this

also someone should report her for leaving suspicious objects on public transport so she can get two in the chest and one in the head

I would. She has a good amount of money, she's cute, decent head on her shoulders and most importantly her political views are meaningless since once you start fucking a chick she believes anything you do anyway.

Stupid attention whoring slut

She's a bad writer who appeals to universities that want to make students feel bad about liking good writers. The fact that Germans, Russians, the French, English and others all get angrily labeled under "old white men" still pisses me off. I love literature. I hate the cunts trying to teach it in academia.

Teachers forcing them to read the books when they're 14 pretty much guarantees they'll hate it,
That's not true at all, the boys in my class fucking loved the Dumas and Shakespeare to the point where we'd quote it in casual conversation ("I bite my thumb at thee" was common). We had an awesome teacher who loved the books himself, and really got us into it.
Maya Angelou, on the other hand, everyone hated. The general sentiment was "Why is this famous? It's just a mexican girl complaining about her life".
Dunno how the girls felt about the two books though.

This stupid little girl has never worked a day in her fucking life and gets by on her looks. Like said, lets see this fucking cunt move to Muslimland and see how long she lasts without us big, mean patriarchal white males to protect her boney little ass!!!FACT!!!

>shhh hehe its a secret thats why I brought my photographer teeheeeee

there is sometimes supporting hardware behind the surface of the outer beam

upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/6/6a/Jay_St-BMT_Platform.JPG?download

are other women even trying?

>London

A bomb would be less damaging at this point.

where the fuck is she even trying to put that one in the second image.

also do it without the fucking publicity you loser.

>woman

does she assume that regular people will just steal a book they see left unattended?

Wow! so brave ! XD

>implying she didn't take the books back after her photo op
If she was really giving them away she would have just them gave to people.

>when will she move to a muslim country
She's already from England

I do the same with The Turner Diaries

>Maya Angelou was an American poet, memoirist, and civil rights activist. She published seven autobiographies
>seven autobiographies
What the fuck

Underrated

Why did Emma develop such a bitch face. She didnt get that till the later HP movies.

/ourgirl/ would have a career

>7 autobiographies
Anyone who claims she is a good author is fucked. If it takes you 7 tries to tell your life story you should quit.