twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

GET

THAT

CHASTITY CAGE

ON

I'm actually sad that whore is gonna cuck my boy obi-wan

based

IMAGINE BEING RILEY

She's cute but he looks like a cuck. Who are they?

DOUBLE

r8 my oc

>first day of school

2/10 nice idea but you went in too strong

They were high school sweetheart and were together for 11 years but she cucked him for Obi-Wan and it looks like her relationship with Obi-Wan isn't going to great either.

>Obi-Wan isn't going to great either.
what's going on with Ewan? are things getting rocky with him? haven't been caught up

JUST

>oh sweetie, I’ve missed you so much
>*kiss kiss*
>where’s your beautiful girlfriend?

>this fucking soyboy
can't believe it took her so long to ditch his numale ass

Do better user

Oh it's MEW?

>You know that serial cheating foreign born A- list mostly movie actor who finally got busted cheating with the B+ list actress? Yeah, that a-hole. Anyway, he is cheating on the actress with some random retail clerk he recently met. Let us not lose sight of the fact, he is still married too.
>crazydaysandnights.net/2017/12/blind-item-3_23.html

>Those glasses
Jesus fucking christ
throw that shit in the trash

Does he cuck everybody?

I think recent pictures show him being depressed. There was also an article about them getting into a fight in a restaurant and leaving at separate times.

Ewan left his loyal French wife for this whore.

Lmao

The concerned voicemails, text messages, DMs, even snapchats have all finally ceased. Nobody thinks he's in any real danger anymore. In fact, most people think he's bouncing back. At dinner tonight he smiled often but not a weird amount, he told a few good jokes while passing around the smoked ham and green beans. He brought pecan pie, homemade even, and it was practically the highlight of the night. His mom and dad were thrilled for him.
Of course it's all an act, a loosely held together disaster-masquerade, a farce, a lie. He's a better actor than his wi-- ex-wife now.
He cried to "Love Hurts" on repeat for the entire drive home. He almost crashed into his garage, again, due to his anxious mind escaping, clocking out, leaving him alone with his misery. Inside his oven was still running from the pecan pie, the one he heated in there as it was cold when he bought it from Safeway, and part of him wished the house had been razed to the ground while he slept. He wished he forgot to turn it off and slept through the alarms, the smoke, the heat, and was taken during the only time he gets any modicum of peace.
But he's too much of a coward to kill himself. And he knows it.
Thankfully his new best friend, Jack Daniels, was here to help. It didn't talk back to him, it didn't run off to fuck Obi-Wan, it just did its job. An hour later he is blackout drunk, stumbling towards the bathroom, half pissing on the floor, tripping on his way out.
He spends the night on the hardwood.

what a madman

I dont know whats first for his career

is Riley /our chad/?

I don't see the problem with this. The concept of monogamy is OUTDATED. Actors sleep with other actors ALL THE TIME when making movies. It only makes sense. Ewan is a good looking young man with a HUGE PENIS. Come on, who wouldn't be tempted by this guy cock? If an actor cheats on his wife that is HIS BUSINESS. Ewan is not hiding it and neither is his mistress who is an actress. NOBODY knows what went on in their marriages. So I cannot and will not judge. As the saying says do not throw stones in glass houses. Too MANY moral and uptight people these days. If consenting adults want an affair that is their life and God Bless Them. No right to judge.

FUCK OFF BACK TO TMZ ALREADY

fuck off orville

SCOTTISH

Leak MEW's nudes please. I'm dying to see more of that 30-year old ass.

COCKSUCKER

I'm pretty sure his wife didn't consent to the affair

>fuck prime MEW
>lose her when she gets old and ugly and skeleton

YOU DON'T
WANNA FUCK WITH RILEY (Why?)
'CAUSE RILEY
WILL FUCKING KILL MEW

show that Jedi FUCK what happens

Mew es puta

Actual Trump tweet

He's a serial cheater. People assumed he had an open relationship with his wife based on how much fucking he was doing

Riley is chadding up

It's amazing how he turned himself into a megachad after she left.

Underrated

someone has to stop him

fucking kek
rileyposting is the best meme in years

>random retail clerk

He keeps fucking down. He'll be banging homeless women soon.

He looks like an utter faggot here. Riley apologists are fucking hilarious.

Somebody photoshop "The Riley Stearns LP"