People say the final battle with aku will be rushed but

I don't even see how it can be much of an epic fight.

We've seen Jack fight aku, dozens of times even, and in every encounter jack's had the upper hand. The main protagonist was demonstrably more powerful than the main antagonist from the start.

By all measures the final encounter should be a slaughter in jacks favor, so how are they going to make the final confrontation worthwhile?

He kills him twice.

I think the real fight will be with the Guardian, Aku will just be a stepping stone leading up to it.

Jack will bring Ashi along like a retard, Aku will possess or otherwise take Ashi hostage, then at the last minute Ashi will turn the tables somehow snare Aku and hold him so Jack can deal the finishing blow. Screencap this.

>People say the final battle with aku will be rushed

Relax faggot it can be done in one episode because all of their fights were done in 20 minutes or less.

>so how are they going to make the final confrontation worthwhile?

Yes, that FOOOOOLISH samurai has always had the upper hand in our battles. I admit, he is the more skilled combatant. But I, the SHOGUN OF SORROW, understand that you can hurt a foe in ways besides their body...BWAHAHAHA!

And on top of that. It looks like Jack and Aku are going to face off in episode 9 and the fights going to continue on to the final episode. So you entitled faggots need should be grateful because there's never been a Jack vs Aku fight that was 2 fucking episodes.

Seems likely. The only reason Aku ever gets the upper hand in jack is because he cheats like this

Maybe try reading the whole thing faggot, I don't think the final battle will be rushed.

8/10, read it in his voice

>implying

I feel like what's going to happen is

>Scaramouche gets to Aku
>tells him the sword is gone
>Aku spies on Jack and sees the sword
>initially gets mad at Scaramouche
>suddenly sees Ashi
>a plan begins to form
>Jack goes for a walk while Ashi sleeps or something
>Jack encounters the Guardian
>time portal is there and Jack wants to use it
>they fight again for most of the Episode
>meanwhile, Ashi is doing something
>enjoying nature or something waifu-ish that'll piss off anti-shipping fans, I don't know
>Aku shows up and grabs her and takes her away
>Jack defeats the Guardian and has the chance to return to the past
>But he leaves it behind to save Ashi
>runs into the Scotsman and Co. to go to the Pit of Hate to save Ashi
>and the future I guess
>WATCH OUT

To be honest, though, I'd be bummed out if it went this way since it feels so cliched and predictable.

Underrated FPBP

Who else is ready to see Scaramouche die a second humorous death?

>implying Aku won't spare him once he sees Ashi

Can you do that? Can you kill somebody twice?!

>Jack is never going to use high tech firearms again

That shit ain't gonna work against Aku.

You fucker.

This time he has Ashi who can capture the escaping Aku with her butt.
All he needed was a partner.

They've literally showed ashi using one just this episode.

I don't care about ashi