"All Dogs Go to Heaven"

>"All Dogs Go to Heaven"
>In the movie there's a dog Hell and lots of dogs get sent there

Other urls found in this thread:

doujins.com/wjgb4494
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

there has to be somewhere to send the pitbulls

Mongolian myth says that good dogs are reincarnated as humans. This is perhaps the greatest argument for malthusianism I can think of.

It was the beginning of Don Bluth's downward sprial, what do you expect?

no one watches don bluth's movies for the story.

Dogs have heaven as a default afterlife, compared to cats, who go to Hell seemingly 100% of the time, and humans who need to embrace the true Lord and Savior Jesse Rex.

There's a sequel about how you can, in fact, get out of Doggy Hell.

Related story
>we had movie day every Friday in grade school
>the teacher would bring a few movies and we would vote on which one we wanted to watch.
>one of the movies was "All Dogs Go to Heaven"
>this one autist kid, let's call him billy, starts getting excited
>it's his favorite movie
>he shouts out "ALL DOGS GO TO HEAVEN" at the top of his lungs
>whisper to my friend "not that movie, let's all vote for Shrek"
>he says he can convince the kid next to him to vote for Shrek too
>tell him to tell that kid to tell the kid next to him that I'll give him 5 dollars if he votes for Shrek
>4 of us made up 1/3rd of the class so I figured we had good odds of getting Shrek if we all voted for it, and the odds of ADGtH went down considerably even if no one else voted for Shrek
>vote time, all 4 of us vote for Shrek
>3 other kids vote for Shrek
>2 other kids vote for The Little Rascals
>Billy was the only one who voted for ADGtH
>he gets incredibly frustrated
>starts having an autist freakout
>he gets sent to the office for freaking out
>has to be dragged out of the classroom by the teacher because of how badly he was freaking out
Shrek was great.

It's movies like this that brainwash generations of westerners to the thought that animals, especially dogs and cats, are equal to humans, and that the mere idea of people eating said animals are inhuman savages.

They are no different to the cows slaughtered for your burgers. I tasted cooks dogs and cats, they don't taste any different, just a little bit more gamy.

Give me source on that image user

t. Inhuman savage

Carface only went to Hell because he sold his soul. So technically he was no longer a normal dog. He was a lost soul. He gave up that universal heaven privilege that all dogs have. Likewise Charlie did go to heaven but did everything possible to fuck it up for himself.

I like pit bull terriers. Mine were all sweethearts if you weren't seen as a threat or a very unfortunate rabbit or raccoon. Or that one time with that deer, holy shit.

It's a nightmare sequence you dingus

also

>animated musical
>main character can't sing

>Cat's Don't Dance
>The cats do dance, with the dances being choreographed by Gene Kelley

American Tail was the begining of the end
>forgettable cats subplot
>uninteresting characters getting the whole mouse of minsk plot going
>the cat mafia being introduced and making all of the cats instantly unthreatning for the rest of the movie
>Tiger being introduced at literally the last minute and getting a song number

And then you have Land Before Time, which is barely over an hour long and is mostly filler situations rather than an actual story, the only reason those 2 films are as good as they are is because Don Bluth and Steven Spielberg were working to make the best out of everything, as opposed to movie executives constantly changing things around to make it marketable.

Talk shit about American Tail all you want but leave Land Before Time out of this.

Sounds like everyone in that story was a little autistic.

Land Before Time is much better, but even for a movie that barely qualifies as feature length if slogs in places, and that's because they cut 12 minutes out, I still really love that movie, it's like Bambi except less gay, and has a point.

The only Don Bluth movie I play devil's advocate for is Pebble and the Penguin, it was just so close...

>Shrek

Shrek 2 is much better.

Because I'm generous today

doujins.com/wjgb4494

In actuality carnivores just have shitty meat so if you're eating dogs outside of times of crisis you are a savage.

if you close in, you'll notice Fred is actually facing the other side signaling his death.

someone really fucking needs to storytime Requiem

>all dogs go to heaven
>meanwhile...

All REAL Dogs Go To Heaven

>NIMH>>Land Before Time = American Tail > Anastasia > Titan AE > All Dogs > Pebble and the Penguin > Rock-A-Doodle = Thumbelina >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Troll in Central Park

Prove me wrong. You can't.

lol, fag, people don't eat dogs and cats because they're our friends, if I needed to I'd fucking eat you too.

I love stories like that

filling that edgrlord quota for the day I see. the /s4s/ cast ballot is that way, bud.

>4 of us made up 1/3rd of the class
I think I know what kind of class this was.

that tom and jerry dream sequence dude

>born in hell
>trained to storm haven's gates
I don't see any problems here.

>Expecting Christian propaganda to be logical or thought out.