How does he do it bros?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=r4r1Pcb1JJw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

he makes niggerkino

Based Christian black man.

A) He's part of the gay mafia

B) He's a damn good salesman

Did you really need to make this thread again?

takes a scrap of paper every time he goes to toilet. shitting some "ideas" out while shitting

He's one of the few based black men*

*Not a nigger

Is there a gay mafia? wouldn't that be super powerful since aren't limited by ethinicty?

OH MAA LERRRD

WHAT ARE WE GONNA DERRRRR

The Madea movies which he knows niggers will watch. They're shit movies but he knows it and knows how to sell it

the Chuck Lorre of black people
just unrepentant GARBAGE. I hate everything he's ever made

>Is there a gay mafia? wouldn't that be super powerful since aren't limited by ethinicty?
At the most generous estimate the entire LGBTQIAFJLSBRAPP community is 2% of the population, so even if every single limp wristed faggot was a part of it, it would be very small.

What's wrong white boi? You scurred?

He should be worshipped here based on the AIDS ending alone.

>boi
homo detected, go to /lgbt/ before shitstorm begins

He should be worshipped here based on the BBC alone.

He makes the kind of low-brow black humor full of stereotypical caricatures of blacks that African-Americans love. It's a nice gig for him, because no white person can do the same thing or they would be called racist.

but what about secret fags, that's when it gets scary.

Yeah but they stay grouped together and make everything a hassle

Gay mafia exists and has existed for decades.

The two main leaders were Merv Griffin (who used the gay mafia to provide a support network for closeted gay men and help them get into the business) and David Geffin, who is a sick fuck pedophile who (unlike Griffin) doesn't give a shit about helping gay actors/musicians/etc. Instead, he exploits gay men (especially kids and teens and young barely legal types), getting them hooked on drugs and turning them into soulless rape toys for the 1% elites. And uses murder and extortion to prevent anyone from going to the cops or media to bring him to justice.

Geffin's heir apparent is Bryan Singer, hence why Bryan keeps getting away with being a sick fuck while Griffin died before he could stop Geffin/install his own more or less benevolent heir apparent (Ryan Seacrest) to the throne to basically stop Geffin and excommunicate Geffin/Singer from a position of authority/power in the gay mafia

where do you read this stuff?

>Madea's Family Funeral (2018 release)

Are you guys excited for the conclusion of the 12 film spanning saga of the MCU (Madea Cinematic Universe)?

OH LERD

Thanks for the info Satan, truly everything has a ying and yang.

youtube.com/watch?v=r4r1Pcb1JJw

reboot with Idris Elba when?

>one idea
>over and over and over again
He's like the AC/DC of black people.

Even as an Australian I hate AC/DC. It's the exact same standard rock, which is good, don't get me wrong, but almost every song sounds the same. I prefer the sound of bands like Midnight Oil, despite the intensely retarded turbo-leftist messages.

I respect how prolific he can be with something of such low quality and yet still generate enormous amounts of revenue.

He killed it in Gone Girl, he’s alright in my book.

He basically created the black woman version of Ernest, and did a pretty damn good job.

>missing an obvious Madea reference
Goddammit does no one on Sup Forums watch the movies?

>aussie
>didn't mention the saints
>or destroyer 666

>metal
Shit taste, user.
The saints are great though.

Black excellence my fellow kang

what's a kang?

>tfw literally live in Grosse Pointe and posting this from My Dad's Bar.

there is a everything mafia