Where them daughterfags at?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1ja32uS-bD0
m.youtube.com/watch?v=u1-wf9138Qg
desuarchive.org/co/search/image/JscmZT-4iLV6Gdo9dWsyNQ/
mega.nz/#!BmJgTALB!sUPRd6AGX_ALh5eIUyqfKlUn9WQ498D0C2jhtyOFf_4
youtu.be/5_LZnx1-tB8
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

FatherxDaughter is the purest form of love.

Bitching at loser central, Tumblr.

Swooced right outta here.

all jack threads are now incest threads

On suicide watch

>we want the Macron audience

>tfw mods were deleting Jashi threads on sight a few hours ago

The butthurt is real

I feel like this would've been a lot nicer had it switched order with the last episode. After he meets the gods and gets the sword back the next thing should be the Aku fight. This might have just come across as clouding the vision and meandering.

This is a thing about Sup Forums during times like this, it makes situations so ambiguous with tangential, usually sexual remarks.
>Jack and Ashi kissing as music plays
>Sup Forums takes the jump to assume they're fucking
>Then the jump that they're still doing the father/daughter thing and it's closer to incest
>"This means Jack would've fucked Aku if they stayed together longer too"
Like it just gets so ambiguous and fetishy that it's hard to actual discuss it because everyone goes to different levels with the interpretations and shit.

Mods are daughterfags so don't expect this thread to last.

I kinda like that they played Dean Martin.

This is like the end of Usagi Drop, Sup Forums kinda had the same reaction

It fit perfectly.

they did, but just in one thread

committing seppuku after seeing my get

I can't hate it, the sheer mountains of salt it's made in such a short time is hilarious

What a lame development, damn shame

BTFO
T
F
O

>Post yfw when EVERYBODY

jokes on you I'm a hikaru genji fag

This desu.

It only made me want it more.

Anyone else disappointed Jack didn't take the opportunity to restock his arsenal when they found that armory?
I know he's got the sword back and everything, but I really liked combat pragmatist Jack.

This entire series was based on the creator's dream where he was a samurai wandering the ruins with his waifu, right?

I am now. didn't even think about that.
also thought it was weird that Ashi used melee instead of any of the powerful guns.
I swear, if she doesn't have a weapon in the next episode I'll rage. she really needs the weapon she trained her whole life with.

episodes 1-3 have a totally different feel from the rest of this season. Absolute disappointment.

This
It's like watching completely different show now

there is no difference between a twig and a legendary sword in the hands of a master

?

Where the FUCK are all the naked Ashi screencaps?

i wasnt surprised because i saw it a mile away but i did expect for them to not get a relationship because of some kind of drama thing (jack killing her sisters and being an offspring of aku)

Nah, the genders are swapped there.

Her sister's don't matter, they were just a bunch of expendable (nameless) women that were killed off to show how Aishi is so much more unique, basically on the tier of backstory love interests for a male hero.

Idc, I like Jashi too. This season's not the masterpiece I was expecting, but it's still a fun ride.

i just dont believe that ashi wasnt that attached to her sisters

they toiled together through pain and their training
that shouldve at least built a strong bond between them

also theres gotta be some kind of twist when ashi confronts aku

Cause I know this means more shadman jack comics

Hey.

I was always on the father-daughter boat. Still am.

I really have no problems with the direction it's going.

They were trained to never feel affection, and were never allowed to view anything of the sort either. That's why all of them were so freaked out by the doe and the buck nuzzling each other.

Hoping for an Old Boy situation

>when I have seen this spoiler
reeeee
>when Jack drops spaghetti all over place because of woman
REEEEEEEEEEE

Lets post the salt from tumblr

Some tumblr headcanons won't be the same anymore

youtube.com/watch?v=1ja32uS-bD0

>I'm just startin' Jack

It's his story, not a big fan of it but holy shit. Their was a 50/50 chance, how did you not see this coming after he saved her?

I feel some people watch things for the wrong reason or missing the big picture.

Gendy you magnificent bastard, you did it. You really went and did it.

>in b4 KorrAsami was "brave" but this is "controversial".

No this was exactly as dumb as KorrAsami

Last thing I would call Korrasami is brave.
This isn't either, but at least here there's a kiss and hard onscreen confirmation, instead of pussying out of pissing off what little fanabse they had left and just staying in muddy waters of implications and subtext that, while confirmed by the creators almost imediatelly, also flies over the head of the more casual viewers and comes off as a desperate attempt to appear progressive.

Tumblr tears are delicious.

There have been so many moments this season that made me feel like it was pandering to some fetish I'm unaware of.

This week it was the scene where jack was sucking the poison from Ashi's leg. I know one of you deviants got hard.

>I know this means more homosexual comics

The smashcut of them finally giving in to their feelings combined with the sudden unexpected '30s sounding love chorus and Dean Martin singing through the WATCHAA, credits and CN logos. It was a shock that made me beam from ear to ear. Happy for my man, jack!

I know that I'm reaching a little but I've always taken it that Jack hasn't aged since he came to the future so he's still the same age basically. Though he does have more life experience, so there's that.

And Ashi is a fully grown woman right? The flashbacks of her growing up took place over her whole lifetime until her and the sisters finally set out to kill the Samurai. And I always just took the height difference as the kind that's common even between men and women the same age.

There's definitely elements of 'born sexy yesterday' thing since he's showing her around this world that's all new to her but there isn't much of a power imbalance between them physically.

I don't know, they both seem inexperienced and a little shy in matters of love and they're both just finally acting on what they've been feeling all along. It's fine. Go to bed tumblr.

>teen
she's obviously at least 20

this

I wanted them to be father-daughter relationship. But oh well.

Genndy's sense of humor keeps getting me.

My man Jack deserves to find love in his hard life. I hope he will find peace in the end. I want a kind of happy ending for him because he went through too many shit.

To me I felt like they had a partner like relationship so this threw me off but not really in a bad way

Not even close, tumblr.

so, this is what hillary voters felt like during november the 9th?

Reporting in. I'm disapointed, but I like the rest too much to let jashi ruin the show for me.

This actually made sense unlike korrasami. Also it was much better done

This whole episode completely destroyed me emotionally.
For my girlfriend left me less than one week ago.

Korrasami was obvious from Season 3.
This was obvious from her introduction.
Pretty much on the same level, whether you consider it a good or a bad thing.

:(

I'm happy for you shipfags though

grats

No, it didn't make sense because two attractive and athletic horny adults of opposite gender who spend a lot of time together would never have sex. That's just not how people work.

The first time I saw it I just burst in laughter just because how sudden it was.

tumblr... you can't just say insane shit and act like that makes it true

you dont do that with your daughter? Owo

some scary people in this thread

>That's just not how people work.
You are correct, that is typically not how people work. There are exceptions, of course.

I fail to see how my post is "Tumblr" in any way, but it was obvious to me that they had a thing for each other when she only wrote back to Asami while in the hospital. The way she reacted to her letter just sealed the deal.
I understand that you probably don't get out much so you don't notice obvious signs, so you are forgiven for your ignorance.

The sad thing is this had more build up than KorrAsami...which wasn't there at all apart from a cup of tea and a compliment on the hair.

You are literally only saying that because you are a mentally ill freak who hates heterosexual people and any hint of a man having sex or enjoying sexual thoughts. What happened to Sup Forums to attract these subhumans and why are they allowed to continue to post?

I have no idea what you're talking about. That was my first post regarding that matter, and no, I don't hate heterosexual people (seeing as I am one, myself.) I do know, however, that most people don't want to have sex with everyone of the opposite gender that they spend time with. That's like, teenager just going through puberty logic.
Actually, that would explain a lot about your post.

is down the hall and to the left

Everything was fine up to this point. For what reason did he suddenly need a love interest? It's the first ep I had to skip some parts because they were too cringey.

This is awfully edited but I'm proud of making it.

Where them "actually wanted an interesting season" fags at?

Seal what deal?
Asami caring for Korra when she's paralyzed is a nice touch, but her writing letter only to her could have been a direct consequence of that.
Good friends can do that too and the only reasons why people are seeing it in special lenses are because 1. the ending. 2. Bryke completely failed at making the other two members of team avatar connect with Korra in any meaningful way, even on a friendship level.
Emotional attachment aside, the sexual tension in this SJ episode is much more explicit and makes it a completely different situation.

Stop smuggling in avatar to justify its failure. This SJ episode isn't great but it isn't going to make KorrAsami any less trashy.

tumblr is such a bunch of fucking entitled whiny babies holy shit

t. virgin

This episode has given me newfound hope in my quest for romance
If a lonely samurai constantly cockblocked for the majority of his life can get some there's still hope

You uh... you ever hear of the olympics? They fuck like rabbits. This is exactly how people work.

Don't care for the shipping debate, this season is already turning out to be rushed shit, but the Shaggy avatarfag getting BTFO is kind of funny.

>Jack gets a shave and a haircut
>Suddenly gets pussy

Here's your tip neckbeard fags

Mais oui!

m.youtube.com/watch?v=u1-wf9138Qg

I completely missed on that meme.
How does Shaggy relate to 5th season of Samurai Jack?

desuarchive.org/co/search/image/JscmZT-4iLV6Gdo9dWsyNQ/

An avatarfag kept shitposting with a Shaggy picture on how Jashi will never happen. He got finally banned literally hours before the episode started.

anyone got mega?

Same my dude. My heart was a flutter for our boy Jack finding some happiness finally.

mega.nz/#!BmJgTALB!sUPRd6AGX_ALh5eIUyqfKlUn9WQ498D0C2jhtyOFf_4

wrong thread bud

Oh, yeah, I had forgotten about that. Thanks.

and now I'm afraid Ashi's gonna die (watched too much anime)

youtu.be/5_LZnx1-tB8

Did he fuck her to death?

>He got finally banned literally hours before the episode started.
That's a shame, i would've loved to have for so seen some shaggy tears during this.

thank you, I'll suck your dick but I just had breakfast

I still don't get it how they plan to end it in 2 episodes. Like it doesn't seem like it's going to end.