Who was in the wrong here?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zI0Vy-PUvhM
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

The listeners.

Sirius
then Opie for being a sensitive tittyboy
little fat bosoms

Not a fan of either but I Randomly listened to an argument between jim and opie on youtube. Opie is a legit maniac

Opie is insane, Jim can be phony as fuck sometimes but Opie is on another level of being sensitive and passive aggressive

Jimmy just couldn't handle the masterful banter from Greg "The Destroyer" Opie Hughes.

Lil jimmy sure has a bad case of rat hair, no wonder he shaves his head

The Jimmy & Anthony Show when

nice try, haters

jim "tranny fucker" norton lmao

In the last 2 weeks they've done 2 eps of Jim & Sam and a Chipperson podcast so I think Ant is going to be guesting on J&S regularly

Opie was never funny and an active show ruiner. Jim is occasionally funny but mostly annoying and only has a handful of jokes he does over and over.

Why is Napoleon Dynamite's grandma on the right in that picture?

youtube.com/watch?v=zI0Vy-PUvhM
>7 hour recap of jim vs opie

I'm going to side with Jim because Opie was a faggot to Ant and constantly ruined bits

Jim said he doesn't want to do Anthony's show because he won't get paid enough and he doesn't want to negotiate against Anthony

He probably also doesn't want to risk his paycheck on somebody 1 day away from everything blowing up and going down the shitter.

Opie is a little bitch. For a guy who has made a good living doing nothing but sitting around making fun of people he can't take anything in return. He is so butthurt he even unfollowed Ant on Twitter like a teenage girl.

Jim is annoying. Always has been. A lot of times he’s funny, but he’s also retarded and anytime he talks seriously about anything he sounds like a complete idiot and is always uneducated about whatever it is he’s talking about.

Opie is unfunny. Once in a while he’ll get a laugh, and then all of a sudden it’s a huge deal because he finally said something funny.

Back in WNEW, he seemed okay. I don’t know what changed, I think when they moved to satellite the program got a lot less structured and there was more time to just talk about random shit. Anthony did well at adapting, Opie didn’t. In the later years he rarely contributed to the show at all. Kind of just sat there and injected meaningless comments.

As far as Opie vs Jim goes, I don’t know. I don’t really care, neither one are very interesting to listen to

i stopped listening once ant got fired so i couldn't tell you. i mean i tried listening for a few weeks but i gave up because it was just so fucking bad.

i heard jim & sam isn't much better, and the few shows of TACS that i downloaded were pretty iffy as well. maybe i'll give it another listen now that artie is there but artie is a fucking trainwreck these days and i'm sure he'll fuck that up too if he hasn't already.

anthony reuniting with jim & sam would be good i think, as long as sam goes back to third mic and doesn't try to pretend he's important. opie can stay wherever he is. he's irrelevant now and will be for the rest of his life. he's going to be one of those old guys telling stories of his better days and not realizing how fucking pathetic he is.

That's why I like Jim though. He just seems like a regular guy. Like a buddy.

Artie's in a fucking hospital right now.

he's fine. stop lying

How long before Jim Norton publicly comes out as HIV-positive?

damn, i just read up on it a little bit.

i'm a recovering dope addict myself, so i have empathy for artie. that being said it's near impossible to get clean when you've got a ton of money because the consequences most addicts face just aren't there for him. i mean obviously he's had some legal and health issues in the past year so you would hope he would get his act together in light of that, but considering he can make $50K in a weekend just by going on stage for a few hours and people will go see him no matter how old and stale the material is and how much of a trainwreck he is means he can keep it going for as long as he wants.

frankly i'm amazed he's still alive at this point but i guess since he never used heroin intravenously that takes away most of the risk of overdose.

Yeah. It's too bad. He's great on the AA Show, and he seems like a super nice guy, but he's a pathetic junkie who doesn't care enough to get clean. Hopefully this will be the last time he gets busted, but it probably won't be.

He literally had a nosebleed during the AA show once (I think Ann Coulter was on that day?)

shit's rough

it's late and i have no desire to start an argument, but i don't think he "doesn't care enough." he is just a sad, depressed old man who has a lot of enablers in his life who are more than willing to allow the status quo to continue as long as the money keeps coming in.

as it is with almost any addict i'm sure there's some part of him that wants to stop using, but opiates can completely alter your brain chemistry and it can take months or years before you can even feel pleasure again from normal things in life. it's a long road to sobriety and there are many pitfalls along the way.

i mean he's a funny guy and seems like a decent dude so i wish him the best. i honestly don't know if he'll ever be able to quit drugs and stay off them though.