Who cuts his hair?

Who cuts his hair?

his mom.

himself

my roommate once told me a story about how his younger sibling would get a literal bowlcut

they'd put a fucking bowl on the kids head and then just cut around it. anyways thats probably the same thing ock's got going on here

Clearly.

You say that like it's not a normal thing that happens? Why did you think it was called a bowl cut?

i never had a bowl cut in my life

How does he put the suit on

THICC

He's got tentacles and a mirror

I've never had a circumcision but I know what the travesty entails.

Better feeling during sex and much more clean

You lucky piece of shit.

100% elimination of risk for penile cancer and no dick cheese?

>Better feeling during sex

Is a lie cut guys tell themselves to make themselves feel better.

>much more clean

Just use basic hygiene.

>having to wash your penis once a month for your entire life just to keep it from producing nasty cockmold

Removing the vast majority of the nervous tissue that makes sex feel good and friction protection used for sex makes sex feel better?

>Having to wash your hair
>Having to wash your hands
>Having to trim your nails
>Having to brush you teeth

Yes, these are basic things people do to stay clean and healthy. The cock is no different.

>Implying I do any of those things

You can just wear a hat instead of washing your hair, hands don't matter they're dirty all the time anyway, nails naturally break apart if you do stuff with your hands on a regular basis, and you don't need to brush your teeth if you aren't eating modern sugary bullshit all day.

i can smell you from here

It's obviously a bowl cut. He does it himself.

>Not having all of those cut off so you don't have to wash them

What are you, a savage?

nigga u nasty af

I just don't understand why he doesn't get a superior thinner body. He will never pound Ana Maria anymore.

He did you non-comic reading scum.

There's a shit ton of comic book series. Okay, this is Pete's series, but it's not a must read.

i never read spiderman but this image is just....

i need to stop watching hentai

the man has enough hands to cut his own hair

Does anyone ever stay dead in those comics? Anyone know superheroes comics that aren't a joke? Tired of DC and Marvel pulling this shit.

No company's going to permanently kill off major characters from an IP's formative years.

That's like asking if there will ever be a Sonic the Hedgehog game without Tails or Robotnik.

I'd argue that Ock deserves to have a clone body and just be Superior Spidey to fuck with Peter more than he deserves to go back to the old green and yellow with a bowl cut look.

t.virgin

Can we talk about how a character called doctor fucking octopus goes from mommy issues and getting one shotted by spidey to upending the entire mainline canon

Or how mysterio indirectly created old man logan

Why the fuck bother killing anyone, then? Why do i even waste time with this stuff anymore.

Drama. Bucks. Also, its a game to see how LONG a character will stay dead.

But I hear ya, though. It feels like there are no more interesting stories in the main cape-comics that isn't about some huge mega-event that suppose to change the landscape forever, but will go back to normal by November so they can rev up for the next mega-event.

professor x is still dead

>Does anyone ever stay dead in those comics?
Normally I'd agree with your sentiment, but at no point was Ock's death "definitive". He's been in every other issue of ASM, even after his "death".

>I'd argue that Ock deserves to have a clone body
He really, really, really doesn't.

If he doesn't get a clone body, then I want that motherfucker flipping around as the fattest member of the Spider-Family. Just stretch the old Superior costume over him and have them plotting in a lair of robo-spiders.

Have foreskin, never done anything special to clean myself.

It's almost like taking a shower cleans your whole body?

Head is crazy sensitive, great for getting head.

Injustice?

At least I can last longer in bed thus keeping a mate

There's a difference between staying dead in a parrallel universe story and in the mainstream world.

Bucky stayed dead until 2005. Xavier could come back in a decade or some shit.

Good lord wash yourself you smelly ape