“I was dating a guy… He tickled me playfully, and I said...

>“I was dating a guy… He tickled me playfully, and I said, ‘I know that’s cute and people do it all the time but I really don’t like being tickled. It makes me feel trapped and panicked. I know it’s silly and funny for most people but I really hate it, so could you please not?’”

>“I broke up with him,” she continued, “I knew I’d have to retell the story and in doing so, I’d probably be classed as some crazy girl… and no one wants to be labelled crazy.”

>You wouldn’t want to be the girl he tells his friends about as ‘oh, she broke up with me because I tickled her. What a psycho?’” she shared.

>Anna went on to explain that there’s obviously more than that to the story, “No, I broke up with you because I told you something was important to me and you didn’t respect that.’”

Other urls found in this thread:

tribune.com.pk/story/1592211/4-broke-tickled-anna-kendrick/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I'd tickle her anus with my tongue

Jeez it's just tickling, get over it you crazy bitch

I'd unconsensually tickle her

Dat bitch cray

>“I knew I’d have to retell the story
No you don't

FEMALE jERRY SeinFelD

Soooo daddy tickled her a lot right

#MeToo

So she broke up with him because she’s immature and can’t communicate.

with his dick

Thinking about punching her face makes me hard

>I’d probably be classed as some crazy girl
Maybe because she is. She really helped the guy dodge a bullet.

Lucky guy dodged one hell of a bullet.

My girl doesn't like being tickled either

I wondet what it is about it

I would let her tickle me instead

I wouldn't tickle an anna gf if I had one...

Probably a control freak. Control freaks tend to be doms

not supposed to fug nutsos but I would berry senpai

Bullet dodge-mind

Euthanize all single women over 30

I fucking hate being tickled.

What? No, she's incredibly submissive and I always make the decisions

Tickling is actually painful for some people

>tickle me again and I'll step on your balls goy

you all made fun of me for not making eye contact with women, but who's laughing now?

i bet if it was a liberal guy that did it you guys would be on her side though lel

me at you nigger

She was trying to snort a line and he made her sneeze. Waste of good blow.

anna, stop trying to control your memes

hoverhanding isn't looking so dumb now is it?

Why even make a thread about this, who gives a shit.

Fuck off krager you jungle monkey

This is the (very near) future of sexual assault. By 2030 there will literally be no way to express interest in a girl, ask a girl out, display affection, or anything beyond avoiding eye contact in the first place.

>krager thinks anyone gives a fuck about his 3/5’s of an opinion and dream of dating a white girl

>I really don’t like being tickled. It makes me feel trapped and panicked.
This why you are a crazy bitch, Anna. Not because you broke up with your BF for tickeling you, but it definitely is included.

I absolutely hate being tickled. I don’t know if it is autism or something like that but that is something I won’t tolerate twice.

Who gives a fuck what this daffy homely cunt did? Not I, and neither should you. Stop helping shit like this spread amongst the unwashed masses.

Some people piss themselves from it. My dad did that to my brother once and everyone laughed at him and he's autistic about getting tickled now too. That's just a personal anecdote but I've met other people that have had that happen to them. Though admittedly I don't think they were as butthurt about it.

Why is it always niggers and transwomen who tripfag?

Who remembers mousefu threads? She isn't as thicc as she used to be but shes still a qt pie

So brave. Men are pigs, I hope he was sent to prison.

I'm here. I listen. I believe.

>I knew I'd have to retell the story
What?

I'm not ticklish anons, I dare you ;^p

sounds like a Seinfeld episode

Incels gotta female bash. You know what it is.

>Thinking about punching her face makes me hard
#MeToo

i do it was why i frequented Sup Forums
Then i stayed for the baneposting

Was it abatap who kept posting her?

damn I hate women so fucking much

>yer dating someone
>every time you say a fucking word
>they roll their eyes and talk over you
>otherwise everything from sex to romance is great

yeah, people break up for things like this all the time. Sometimes, no matter what a person says, they simply don't respect you or show that they care and the other person can't be a pet forever.

>user please don't tickle me I don't like that
>REEEEEEEEE FUCKING WOMEN

If someone asks you to stop physical contact you own any repercussions that happen if you choose to ignore what they said. It's called being an adult and taking responsibility for your actions.

If you don't want to piss them off simply respect what they say. Literally so simple children can understand

>mfw in 10 years time she'll be wondering why she's still childless

>It makes me feel trapped and panicked.
>I told you something was important to me and you didn’t respect that.

Kek so much this. She just revealed that she experienced sexual abuse in her childhood to the entire world.

I'm confused. Did he tickle her again or did he just laugh at what she said?

Because niggers and trannies both want attention. One was born looking for it, and the other mutilated itself in the pursuit.

whats the theory on this? tickling triggers ptsd or some shit?

incels have to constantly rationalize their situation.

but relationships are absurdist phenomenon. There are people who've had their faces blown off in accidents and they have a family with five kids (look up the first Siamese twins - those brothers had tons of children). Meanwhile, another perfectly attractive person gets paralyzed from the neck down right at puberty and never once kissed the opposite sex.

More often then these extreme examples, however, you are 'forever alone' or lucky based on pure random chance. No one is too ugly, too stupid, too deformed or ill, poor, criminally violent, or insane enough to not be loved (somehow) by someone. It just doesn't make rational sense. Then you look at your own life as a boring nobody who is average looking and just getting by and you rage and become cynical that you haven't found anyone to take that kind of interest in you.

So you rationalize.

But people are alone due to sheer luck and random circumstances. I've met pure assholes who have lovers, I've met kind, enlightened, charismatic and considerate people with life long loves and families. I've met assholes who never got the chance and the same with people who seem to 'deserve' love (no one deserves anything - life is too absurd for that) and they never find it.

But hating on the opposite sex (many of whom are also involuntarily celibate) is easier than facing the existential dread of a universe with no meaning you don't strive to invent.

he didn't respect it

OP cut out the part where he kept on tickling her.

>"However, the soon-to-be ex seemingly thought Anna’s reservations were “really dumb” and carried on tickling her anyway. Oh no, NOT a good idea!"

He sounds like a dumbass kek

They were just dating, you tard. He tried moving into her comfort zone and got rejected hard. He's lucky she isn't filing for sexual assault.

I am not being a white knight. You have to watch out for this shit. ANYTHING can now be interpreted as sexual assault.

AnnaTap?

>it was the universe holding me down not that women like assholes, money or muscles

Oh I can top that easily. Last one I dated before meeting my wife broke up with me because I was too nice. That wasn't how she put it of course. No no, she actually explained to me that by taking care of the bills and helping out around the house that I was giving her a complex because she was used to men relying on her to do the bulk of everything, starting with her father (of course).

She ended up with a guy who gave her VD from the prostitutes he was seeing regularly on the side last I heard. No fucks given. My wife is crazy (she's female so it's a given) but she knows it and doesn't hate that I contribute.

nah, wrong

>"However, the soon-to-be ex seemingly thought Anna’s reservations were “really dumb” and carried on tickling her anyway. Oh no, NOT a good idea!"

Source otherwise probably an anna shill

Jesus, and that's the headline of the article? That's the most interesting/tragic thing she's had happen to her? He should have went further and slapped some fucking sense into her.

You literally just have to talk to enough women and have realistic standards, there isn't some cosmic destiny shit behind it

>But hating on the opposite sex (many of whom are also involuntarily celibate)

Anna Kendrick is hot as fuck, but she seems like a psycho bitch in real life

tribune.com.pk/story/1592211/4-broke-tickled-anna-kendrick/

Suck my taint

>You literally just have to talk to enough women and have realistic standards, there isn't some cosmic destiny shit behind it

this is you want too shoot for women higher than you normally get

have assets a stable well paid job, be clean cut, wear some sort of style and be consistent with it and be in shape

She looks like that cenobite from Hellraiser

idk some tripfag with A---tap
Probably was anatap with one -n

You'll find hotness and craziness tend to correlate in the female sex.

archive that shit or fuck off shill

>this is you want too shoot for women higher than you normally get

damn son what third world country are you from?

is her little asshole ticklish too?

You're coming off as a white knight hard right now. You've gotten so paranoid you actually are fighting for their cause and don't even realize it. Unless the crazy bitch said "seriously, don't tickle me, I have a mental health problem and tickling triggers my fucking psycho autism" and he kept doing it just to spite/fuck with her, he's completely innocent. I'd love to see this shit last in court.

meant to say

this, if you want too...

This is true.

>bro every girl is fucking nuts

.t normie chad who has never seen or experience insanity

I'm not your bitch of a momma

to be fair I fucking hate being tickled too
cant fault her on that if the only alternative to breaking up was decking him in the face any time he tried that shit

>i will defend her honour to the last

>yeah not like us here in the cool guy zone, woah

>implying it isn't really, really fucking dumb

Well she said it made her feel "panicked" and "trapped", that's clearly an overreaction, which had to come from somewhere..

>providing quote and source from published article is now defending someone?

kek lick my gooch

>Not a stickler for a tickler

no, thats flight or fight response.

Pop-psychologists logging mad hours in a /tmz/ thread

I think thats it. Tickling my girl or fingering her way too long and shes like im gonna pee omg and starts to panic. Pretty funny.

You'd be shocked at the number of people who don't understand your partner saying, "No, you cannot do this" is reasonable grounds to break up with them if they either won't budge from that or continues to do the thing.

A man could break up with a girlfriend that withholds sex from him (classified as a form of abuse, nowadays) just as a woman could break up with a man that continues to tickle her. Can the reasoning be stupid? Sure. Are they wrong for breaking up? Depends.

>They were just dating and he pushed the boundaries she didn't want physical contact its totally nothing to do with her being crazy.

Kill all men

you don't have a girl friend do you

>A man could break up with a girlfriend that withholds sex from him (classified as a form of abuse, nowadays)
really?

Anna a cute. A cute!