IM SORRY BUT IM JUST THINKING OF THE RIGHT WORDS TO SAY

IM SORRY BUT IM JUST THINKING OF THE RIGHT WORDS TO SAY
I Promise

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/New_Sincerity
youtube.com/watch?v=-eWJmN8D820
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I KNOW THEY DONT SOUND THE WAY I PLANNED THEM TO BEEEE

why didnt she become as big as ellen page?

Indie movie with budget tier actors

Was this movie some sort of psyop?

BUT IF YOU WAIT AROUND A WHILE, I'LL MAKE YOU FALL FOR ME
I PROMISE, I PROMISE YOU I WILL

Great film, fantastic ending shot and song. Too bad the director could never surpass it.

Fascinating

I WANT TO BE FOREVER YOUNG

Will this movie go down in cinema history?

>heh, hey napoleon what did you do over summer?
>conquered europe

I remember watching this in middle school and wanting to meet a gf like that

;_;

Great song and ending

this is being posted too much. I expect mtv to make a shit sequel.

Probably. It was a quirky movie that had no hints of pretension and irony. It felt genuine, and heartfelt. Not many movies have that anymore.

They already tried making a shitty Family Guy type cartoon a while ago and it failed dramatically

last thing I remember was Aeon Flux movie. that was so much wasted potential it makes me sad.

Wow. Thats actually a good answer, thank you user.

It's unironically a great comedy film, and one that stands out. It got a lot of shit because it became so popular and quotable, but the film is legitimately good.

It's funny too though because it's fading into obscurity, which makes it better for people who haven't seen it and will discover it later on. My 15 year old cousin for example never even heard of it.

>thanks yify :)

How long did it take you to grow that mustache?

A couple of days

I wish I could grow one
*eats tot aggressively*

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/New_Sincerity

He needed to make a sequel.

No

yfw tetherball was an allegory for sex

napoleon does it by himself most of the time (masturbation)

when he asks summer if she wants to "play" she has a look of disgust on her face

by the end of the movie he finds someone to "play with" and they start kind of awkward but eventually napoleon finds his rhythm and fucks like a champ

Oh shit that makes sense

youtube.com/watch?v=-eWJmN8D820

>tfw listening to this cover

Napoleon, gimme some of your tots.

Sure, take one.

my brother used to wear a vote for pedro shirt to high school

It'll go down as a great movie like Buffalo 66. Loved by the vast majority of people who had seen it but not really ever given the recognition it deserved.

im so torn on buffalo 66. I cant relate to gallos character's frustrations with his family, ricci's character is adorable, and their relationship works in a weird way but holy fuck can gallo's character be irritating the way he repeats things with that obnoxious tone. Second viewing i lightened up to his mannerisms though and they came off funnier which i think was the intention(?)

fucking hell

*CAN relate to gallos characters frustrations with his family

>>yfw Summer is the little girl from Waterworld

I want that.

This thread makes me so happy. Napoleon Dynamite is easily one of my favorite movies. Back in highschool, I learned the whole dance and did it at an assembly, wearing the whole outfit and everything.

great song desu

Don't forget about it's equal successor

>I learned the whole dance and did it at an assembly, wearing the whole outfit and everything.
damn autistic kids. keep reddit on reddit, ffs
REEEEEEEEEEEE

Fuck off pleb. We are the true autists here.

I think it was just tether ball dude

Why are so many people making threads about this lately? Is this some kind of shill operation to get people talking about it because a sequel is coming?

Not that I'm complaining, I like the movie

A sequel is coming? Please say it's true.

I hear this way more often than I'm comfortable with.

It is presently in the HBO rotation.