He's the reason the PT was "bad"

He's the reason the PT was "bad"

Let's be real

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=RrZW-ZQqOMc
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

> "No Hayden, let's try it again and this time less overt emotion in your voice, and don't move your face so much. Yes, that's it, that broken soul-less stare is exactly what I want. And no more ad-libbing, just do it like my script says. Remember, you're going to be famous my lad."

No.

My only problem with the prequels is that they are inconsistent with the OT at times.

he's not in the worst one though

He wasn't in TPM.

have you listened to the dialogue he has to speak? it's utter trash, and though he does nothing to improve it, i blame it at the end of the day.

i literally rewatched all 3 on tv today so i have a fresh opinion on this

He's a bit faggy, but he wasn't the only poor casting choice.

There was some good scenes of him actually, and he can actually act, especially and ironically when he wasn't spewing dumb lines, his looks when Order 66 was being executed and when Padme and Him look at each other in silence are pure kino

Not really no, he was just an actor, and far even from being the worst one (Padme)

he did the lightsaber choregraphy so well.

the fuck did you want him to do with that dialogue?

do we know if Anakin could feel Order 66 the same way Yoda did? I assume so because chosen one and all that but still

He was a good actor. He did well.
Lots of people complain that he came across as a disturbed pathetic teenager but... he was playing the part of a pathetic teenager.
By episode 3 he's a man and episode 3 anakin is pretty cool, but then he fucks up royally.

You probably thought that the wedding planner was a good movie. Fuck you.

No question, hes a clear example of Lucas fuckery, not knowing when to let other people make casting decisions

Admit it. He's a convincing darkside Anakin.

Has he been in any good movies since Star Wars?

Serious question.

>and though he does nothing to improve it,
This is important.

Imagine if Ewan McGregor was Anakin instead. He's such a great actor that he would deliver the SHIT out of "I don't like sand."

Episode 3 is the best Star Wars movie to date and as a whole the prequels are not bad movies. You are all just parroting Reddit Letter Media like sheep

He's actually a decent to good actor, George just can't direct actors or write good dialog for shit. Just look at Natalie Portman's and Samuel L. Jackson's performances. They were terrible despite being good actors.

No he signed up with some Russian studio which released stinkbombs.

>the worst one (Padme)
Fuck you.

Fuck Russians. They ruin everything. I love when Hollywood releases a Cold War movie so I can see some Russians getting their asses kicked.

Man this guy is so unknown that despite starring in a movie with Bruce "Motherfucking" Willis which apparently released six months ago nobody bothered updating the article with details of the film's reception or even if it actually came out.

The "i don't like sand" line isn't weird. He was a slave that grew up on a planet full of sand...

how exactly can you change that line to be less weird while still keeping the essence of what it says in the script? you can't

get real faggot, look at the dialogue he had to deliver, same shit with ewan, they are both great actors and both had some great scenes in ROTS

Portman was the awful one

That’s also why Obi Wan hid Luke on Tattooine

Lucas gets a lot of shit from brainlets

This is the hardest I've laughed in a while, well done.

Glad for you user, I was serious though

I like you, you stay here

>Garbage acting
>garbage writting
>garbage story
>fucked up its own canon
>no great characters to really give a shit about.
>just horrible execution all around.

but on the flip side

>Arguably a better score than the OT
>Great design. cities, aliens, vehicles, costumes... all amazing shit.
>The era it set up is fertile soil to be built upon.

The movies were a pretty Christmas box with nothing inside.

>>Garbage acting
Okay for a children’s movie
>>garbage writting
>>garbage story
>>fucked up its own canon
Wrong
>>no great characters to really give a shit about.
Obiwan, Vader, basically all the sequel characters
I admit that the “new” additions sucked though (except Watto)
>>just horrible execution all around.
What a nebulous statement

I don't understand what the perceived joke is supposed to be.

>That’s also why Obi Wan hid Luke on Tattooine

>Lucas gets a lot of shit from brainlets

Hid his son on a place he would never go back to?
What a real "brainlet".
Dumb kike.

Did you laugh that hard when you rabbi bit your foreskin off?

OH. I get the joke now. Because Anakin hates sand so he would stay away from sand planets. That makes sense.

My point isn't whether it's weird or not, my point is that Ewan MacGregor would deliver it with top-notch acting while Hayden is just like "ehhhh."

I defended him before but rewatching the movies his acting is a bit sketchy. Buy to be fair the role he's expected to play is pretty fucking bad and it's still the least of the movies issues. I do feel bad that this and Jumper killed him though.

Jumper was so fucking bad that I was absolutely stunned when I created a thread on Sup Forums complaining about how bad it was and the response I got was basically all just people defending the movie. Then again maybe that was just the luck of the draw.

try again sweaty

Like, I think I was hesitant to watch Looper just because the title was sort of similar to Jumper. In the end I probably still should not have watched Looper because the only reason I did was because a friend liked it a lot and we didn't end up discussing it much and now he's dead so we never can.

Hey buddy, I think you've got the wrong door, the leather club's two blocks down.

i laughed

let's see... anakin's nice tight body

vs

refrigerator ben solo

>implying Russian SW-fans don't want to see him in a good movie

this kino bro

>Idris Elba
I'm in.

HELLO THERE
THE NEGOTIATIONS WERE SHORT
MASTER, DESTROYERS
ALWAYS ON THE MOVE
FOR A DRINK

why do all their heads looks shopped on?

>meant to play a spoiled, pampered brat
>people complain you played a character as a spoiled, pampered brat
Hayden wasn't at fault. Even the most venomous of prequel haters admits this.

POOR LITTLE WHITE JEDI

>muh farming
geez

The dialogue was what made him bad. Look at some of the shit he had to work with.
>I hate them!

youtube.com/watch?v=RrZW-ZQqOMc

I think it was more the writing that made Hayden look bad. Even ewan mcgregor looked shocking most of the times (he killed younglings) because of the writing. The movie Shattered Glass showed that Hayden can act.

fucking kek
they should make one of these for all the shitty jokes in TLJ

He also said "I hate you!"

Anakin really let the hate flow through him.

He had no idea his children survived and would be in no hurry to ever wander tatooine considering his dark history with the place

Your people are severely inbred.
Your rabbi bit your foreskin off and your parents watched.

My foreskin is quite intact.

the dialogue may have been "bad" but it fits with the guys character. hes supposed to be an angsty emotionally unstable child who had to grow up way too fast without a mother or father. the jedi arent good fathers and he loses his mother to sandniggers. his emotional growth is stunted so he lashes out like a child

i swear people who hate on anakin have never been around someone emotionally troubled

"Oy vey look at our little schekling, getting his kevpvinchk getting schnozzled"
"hes awl groin up you bastid"

Fucking Irishmen.

U bastid.

vader doesnt like sand so hell never search on tattooine

Hell?

Annnnd
Execute Order 66

i'm kind of having a mandela effect thing where hayden quit acting after episode 3 and basically became a recluse

What exactly was "not bad" about the PT?

Haven't you realized Bruce Willis has been starring in fake movies since about 10 years?
Chinese or Russian productions, shot super cheap, Bruce Willis mostly filmed sitting in a hotel room.

starwars fans are honestly a rabid bunch, they fucked up young anakin's actor into becoming a drug and a convict, they fucked up old anaking's actor into quitting the acting world, they fucked up george lucas into becoming so disgusted with his own baby universe that he sold the rights away to disney. I'm glad TFA and TLJ are as bad as they are, they're getting exactly what they deserve

But the younglings.
You must think of them.