No, I am not thoughts on Sonic Boom.

Not enough Knuckles.

>Kids show
>Greatest Eggman

"Your", you subhuman mongoloid.

This show is pure cringe. The dailougue isn't clever and never will be

Best Sonic show.

>dailougue
This is the first time I've ever seen someone have a stroke due to getting angry over a cartoon.

youtube.com/watch?v=mnw67lbMeRI

It's a kids sitcom that doesn't really make use of or need Sonic characters at all. This is actually a good thing.

Blue arms give me an overload

It is?

I want to yiff Sticks owo

Season 2 has been great.

some episodes are surprisingly good, but it has next to nothing to do with the Sonic franchise, even the main characters are completely wrong, especially Knuckles and Amy.

youtube.com/watch?v=j6mzBjFtcBc
Masterpiece

I am? I thought I was a human being!

I need a minute.

>not having this as your favorite character

You must realize your true form

The quality of the costume is what makes the scene.

very clever user

Is the Fox and the Wolf fucking?

Tails was the only good redesign, wish it was used in mainline games

>Barely mediocre at best weekday morning kid's show with Sonic characters and references shoehorned into it and placed with a cast of out of place side character models that look straight out of a dubbed CG animated Netflix kids mockbuster/middle eastern CG animated Christian kids movie
>4th wall jokes in place of cleaver jokes that people still think is witty writing anyway cause muh lighthearted Sonic show and muh memes
>cute as fuck design wasted on the unholy bastard child of Scrappy Doo and Alex Jones, which has potential to be funny but the writers take inspiration from the worst parts of the Simpsons and Sup Forums's cliche threads

It's fukken shit dawg, glad it's only gonna last this final season

best jokes desu

This was funny as fuck though, very Spongebob-y

A Sonic cartoon has no right to be this funny.

Maybe a little too self-deprecating at times, but it still gets some legit laughs out of me.

Dave the Intern is superior.

>A Sonic cartoon has no right to be this funny.
WRONG

>this is actually funny

Huh...

>Sonic Boom is just the daydream of a guy in a Sonic costume

Holy shit

Not that those 2 had much personality since Heroes though

Funny, i haven't watch enough though since I only watch it when i catch it on tv.
might marathon it one day.

Every character only ever had one aspect to them in the first place. Not sure why anyone would lament Amy not being "irritating fangirl" or Knuckles being gullible.

>Marathon
user no, you'll burn yourself out, just a healthy few per day.

What did he mean by this?

This. It's a good show, but you gotta pace yourself with dry wit.

Alex Jones
wut

Juggalo

Underage babbies think Alex Jones invented the conspiracy nut stereotype.

He's the most popular example of current times obviously

youtube.com/watch?v=34dJ7nheBaw

he's been the most successful one over the past twenty years
i think it's funny and most people are disappointed it's a sitcom that only happens on an island and resets at the end of every episode.

>Sega and Archie Comics hire a 3d artist from Deviant Art to make models of NICOLE, Bunnie, Sally, Rotor and Antoine.
>They look so good they can be in Boom or in a new game.
>they never will be.

>tfw no autistic badger gf

Sad the comic is dead.

Animation and "plot" is pretty shit but the writing more than makes up for it. I don't even like Sonic but I think the show is ok.

Well, yeah. Them not being 3D rendered was not the obstacle keeping them from getting them into game-canon. Sega of Japan is.

But we are. Take a shot every time they reference the fandom.

We are mere specs in the kino that is the 2014 Sonic Boom cartoon.

Anyone else who felt personally offended by "Sonic's Biggest Fan"?

No. If you felt offended then maybe you should re-examine your life choices.

>cleaver jokes
Just ax

I wanted more Archie characters

Best depiction of Knuckles in the history of the franchise. someone post the prison joke.

Hi, Chris-Chan.

Surprisingly not bad, in contrast to the video game version of Sonic Boom. Compared to the rest of the shitty cartoons on today, it sets a pretty decent example of what a cartoon should be.

Archie characters would make even less sense in Boom

You say that as if there's a wide range of ways Knuckles has been depicted. Aside from Boom all he's ever been is "mildly agitated."

why tho?

Chris saw the episode and didn't notice it was about him.

You certainly need to be a huge Sonic fan to laugh at most of these jokes, which certainly I'm not. So it really isn't for me.

It's the anti TTG.
In that, it does pretty much everything TTG does, but it's actually entertaining.

Pretty funny. There's fourth wall breaks and meta jokes, but at the same time there's some genuinely amusing comedic moments that don't rely on metahumor or a previous knowledge of Sonic. Unfortunately, no one seems to actually notice the regular jokes because the metajokes are what grab the veteran fans.

Sticks is also quite precious.

youtube.com/watch?v=QDdKLIMHwX4

The problem to me is the utter lack of character depth. There's nothing to connect to other than silly jokes and superficial similarity to the games. Many compared it to The Looney Tunes Show when it started, which i think is quite accurate. Both also became somewhat less awkward in the second season, but not enough.

>why tho?
Think about it. Archie's core characters are mostly from SatAM. A universe where Robotnik basically already won. They're "Freedom Fighters" against tyranny. Does it make sense to have "Freedom Fighters" in a world where Eggman is just a pathetic old man who lives in seclusion and harasses townfolk to basically no avail?

Teen Titans Go! done right.

Character breadth sometimes is better than character depth.

DON'T CALL ANYBODY

What could a comedy show with snarky wit possibly do about depth? What is it you are hoping to get out of this show?

They're going to be looking for army guys

Sonic works much better as a cartoon character. The safest way to make a good cartoon is to just try to be funny and not focus on writing a complex story or cartoon and thats what they did.

We already got a over-arching story with Sonic X and this is just 12 minutes of great jokes