So many of you retards claim that Genndy is a hack, i'd like to see a actual reason to that?

so many of you retards claim that Genndy is a hack, i'd like to see a actual reason to that?

frankly, Rebecca Sugar is a hack

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=DWfY9GRe7SI
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Just enjoy the taste of the daughterfags' salt. It is absolutely divine

>insert Toto's Africa

that's quite actually great

also
>Dean fucking Martin

If we're basing it on this definition, then they both certainly qualify, as do most cartoonists.

Now add the Franciscan monks' album and its a night of non stop lewdness

>soup floating in mid-air
>giant camel's head vanishes mid frame

Anyone else spot any more errors?

The most recent episode was like it was written by a fucking 14 year old

that's just an invisible space bowl

they were designed to hide porridge from bad samurai

I'd say SJ has had better quality than SU overall, but the last episode was lacking, probably due o the fact they only have 10 episodes instead of 13 to finish in

>Unoriginal
How many other shows are there about lesbian space rocks or time traveling Samurais?

Your post, however, is both dull and unoriginal. Sounds like your the fucking hack.

THIS!!

>Jack hears weird noise in the distance
>"We must keep running from these scary noises!!"

Jack doesn't scare so easily and he'd never run with out at least checking things out first. His curiosity is greater than his common sense sometimes. Jack was VERY out of character for this entire episode.

hack is on the same level as mary sue when it comes to meaning, it just means writer I don't like instead of character I don't like.

I am neither a writer nor a journalist, so I can not be a hack.
Also, having an original idea is pointless when it's executed as poorly as those two shows.

what about the floating brain, octopus, shrimp, and ..... wait, is that a blue slug?!!?

Name one time that ever happened.

For Jack, protecting his allies always takes priority. He wasn't running out of fear, but to protect Ashi

Why insert Toto's africa?
Is this some kind of meme?

Do you know the lyrics to Africa?

youtube.com/watch?v=DWfY9GRe7SI

Ashi didn't need protection though. She's not helpless, but Jack acting like she was despite fighting her himself was just dumb.

Jack is a true gentleman. Even when m'lady is strong enough to fight an army of orcs he's still worries about them and tries to be chivalrous

*tips straw hat*

For Jack, protecting the VULNERABLE takes priority. He's never backed away from a fight when he's got an actual competent ally with him.

>ashi
>vulnerable
>killed an entire army of orcs with her bare hands

You mean the show thats always been a kid fantasy for genndy?

Ashi isn't vulnerable but Jack thinks she is. He underestimates her.

Pretty much jack is level 100 but ashi is only level 50, and those orcs were all level 1. Ashi is strong but from jacks perspective she's like a little baby

>Just enjoy the taste of the daughterfags' salt.
This.

Season 5 is TV-14/MA so its not for kids.
Atleast, its not supposed to be.

The lava monster episode

She's not a hack, she just needs to realize the difference between giving storyboarders creative freedom and having no consistency at all.

You mean being a lazy boss and not staying on top of her team so the show is at least consistent

I don't think Rebecca is lazy, she much like most of her generation just doesn't like being confrontational or the stereotypical boss.

I don't think they ever worked real jobs outside of being storyboarders so they don't know how to properly manage their workers once they get put in charge of something.

This. Also, to be perfectly honest, the inconsistencies are one of those things you don't notice until you notice it, but unfortunately when you do notice it, you can't NOT notice it. If that makes sense.