Is this accurate?

Is this accurate?

>wearing Goose's Drive jacket but Goose's BR2049 is reddit

No.

>a female ever feeling truely alone
kek

He said truly

>all women are younger than 30s

It's their fault they wasted their best years taking cocks from hot strangers.

women have no best years because everything they do and everything they are has no real value

Women alone after 30 really only have themselves to blame for that
>It's alright, I'll settle down eventually, I've just got to get this partying out of my system XDDD

what about widows

>implying we would ever wear our hair like that in the shower
The people who make this image truly know nothing about women.

Or maybe they didn't want to redraw it for a stupid reason? This is why women shouldn't use the internet.

This desu.

the two girls in my therapy group who kept talking about being suicidally depressed and lonely were literal 10/10 girls who had boyfriends and communities of beta orbitters and guys who flirt with them everywhere they go. its not fair, i haven't even had a female friend in 8 years

God I wish that goat were me.

>make a movie for girls so they finally feel represented in a major blockbuster for once
>only care about being raped by the misogynistic pig

Fucking women....

You can't cure mentally illness with friends and sex, yeah it make shit better but you're still fucked in the head

the sad part is that we all know that you are just some queer that fleed from your little board

I'm not actually, but whatever floats your boat!

being meta about memes and jokes that are literally about memes, not memes, but jokes about memes, are the hottest reddit crazes right now though. It's actually very annoying.

I have friends, family, and access to sex and nice things. I'm still genuinely wishing I was dead right now. The only reason I don't off myself is because suicide is for faggots, people would laugh at me, and it would be wei for my siblings.