I went to an all-girls school for part of high school, and the idea of boys was amazing to me. Like...

>I went to an all-girls school for part of high school, and the idea of boys was amazing to me. Like, all I ever wanted to do was kiss boys and be around boys.

So, she's a whore then?

Just a normal person... everyone is horny....

yeah, definitely. how do you think her dumb ass has a career? and she hasn't said one damn thing about sexual harrassment issue. its cuz shes a willing whore for executive cock. but the Sup Forumsbabbies here love her because MUH TITS

She looks like she smells wonderful.

>Like, all I ever wanted to do was kiss boys and be around boys.

I want to shove my cock in her mouth and then shoot my load up her shite pipe and wash her down with my piss

>I went to an all-girls school for part of high school, and the idea of boys was amazing to me. Like, all I ever wanted to do was kiss boys and be around boys.

Go to /r9k/ and you'll see a thousand replies of people saying how they want to fuck women and have GFs

>all I ever wanted to do was feed on boys souls

Explains why she's a roastie

that's not how labias work, my man, but I have no doubt she's seen some cock in her day after hearing that quote

That's more of a slut, really. She doesn't mention wanting stuff or money from the boys. just dick.

>So, she's a whore then?
No. Only a retard would think that. Is that you?

>you will never come home after a long day at work, lift her up and sit down on the coach and settle her on your lap and pull up her shirt and bury your face in her udders

SHE'S A COAL BURNING SKANK!!!FACT!!!

>literally cannot tell the difference between fantasy and reality
take your lithium

repressed Catholic private high school girl in thirst for cock shocker

She's a woman. What do you think.

Call me a manwhore because all I want to do is kiss girls and be around girls.

thats the best kind of whore.

do you think she and the other girls 'experimented'?

...this is...true.

Hey man, don't dis the DaDDarios.

Dub-Dubs confirm Kek likes water sports.

>all girls school
ofcourse they did, the only way they could be bigger whores would be if it was a catholic school

do you think she had LESBIAN SEX