e621.net/post/show/1202262/2017-anthro-caprine-chain-female-forced-freeflyspe
de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hahn_Film
youtu.be/uI3LNQ6OGmA
youtube.com/watch?v=IxOKvgUGnL8
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

youtube.com/watch?v=350seGj7DvA

Does this have a bad ending...?

Nothing really comes to mind.

Between French animation and Belgian animation and Russian animation, Germans are falling behind terribly. They're hardly ahead if the Italians and other Mediterranean garbage in that regard.

>Belgian animation
nigga what

Is this short suppose to be about the dangers of child predators or something?

It's a full-length movie about animals trying to rescue her.

I want to fuck that sheep

not my fault you're ignorant and not my job to educate you

then it's not worth checking out anyway

>Wolf intends to cook the Lamb

Color me slightly relieved.

I watched Ritter Rost 2 when it was in theaters a couple of months ago. It was much better than I had feared.
I'd even go as far as to say that it's objectively not a bad movie. Despite the trailer and all other marketing material making it look absolutely fucking awful.
You'll get a chance to watch it when it releases on disc July 28th. (I'll definitely get the bluray.)

die schule der kleinen vampire

>NS
Germans gonna germ

Right now I can only think of the Werner movies
youtube.com/watch?v=JrKQRNdLNBY

I took the time to make an actual list of non-shitty German cartoons that have been made since 2000. So nothing too old. That would've been easy.

Movies:
Lauras Stern
youtube.com/watch?v=bRX_WuEw20c
Ritter Rost 1 & 2
youtube.com/watch?v=HyUOixdbOuE
Die drei Räuber
youtube.com/watch?v=z8DM8wO5o28
Ritter Trenk (movie)
youtube.com/watch?v=JO4-SpreaW0

TV shows:
Wir Kinder aus dem Möwenweg
youtube.com/watch?v=Q_PSccNekjQ
Die Abenteuer des jungen Marco Polo
youtube.com/watch?v=nHtAHSH8hNU
Ritter Trenk (tv)
youtube.com/watch?v=Ez50vPE4rPk

Yes, that is all. If I missed any, let me know.

All Germany did was finance the production. (As always.) It's mostly an Italian cartoon.

Wunschpunsch and Felidae.
And maybe that one weird Dieter Bohlen biography.

>Werner
No.
>Wunschpunsch
French production.
>Dieter Bohlen
Just let this thread die.

you sure hate Germany
is this about Merkel threatening the western civilization with Shariah law?

/thread

>that one weird Dieter Bohlen biography
I swear to god I watched that like 4 times over the course of my life and I have no recollection about what happens in it besides some vague images that I just as much could've been made up by my subconscious.

It's like a fever dream but you chose to have it.

Not German.

Rate them

For me

it was IN german

I was slightly disappointed.

i remember trying to torrent lauras star ages ago but there were no seeds

you're both weird.

Felidae

Kleines Arschloch
Käptn Blaubär

Ritter Trenk is german?
wow i thought french or canadian

I can't. Our tastes are probably too different.
Want a MEGA?
Based on a German book. Produced by Wunder-Werk in Hamburg, Germany. Feels good.
Being an animator or producer in Germany is tough as hell. No money, no schools, no work, no respect, no fame.

>Being an animator or producer in Germany is tough as hell. No money, no schools, no work, no respect, no fame.
So i shouldn't study it in Potsdam?
Oh man i was really looking foreward to it

>Potsdam
You plan to stay in Germany afterwards? Just be warned. Germany does not have an animation industry.

It's basically just a handful of studios struggling to stay alive, doing tv ads and background art for foreign productions. Schools are being closed down everywhere (like the Hamburg Animation School) due to lack of funding. The state doesn't give a fuck. It's not the best environment. The closest thing to animation that is somewhat profitable in Germany is 3D architectural visualization. And that's already quite a stretch...

Unteralterbach

well fugg
guess i have to learn french.
i hope Le Pen doesn't make the race so i can get the french citizenship a little bit faster

that's not animated

It is in my mind.

Holy shit i remember seeing that Marco Polo one when I was in Austria earlier this year.

Good thing we had this little lamb in the under appreciated waifu thread at /trash/bin last week. She had no r34 till a couple of drawfags drew her getting plowed by the wolf. It just made no sense as to why the wolf would cook her and eat her instead of cocking her and eating her out, make her lust for the knot

The princess was kinda hot.
>a couple of drawfags drew her
Were those drawings any good i.e. professional-looking, or just shitty chicken scratch sketches as usual?

These are all pre-school/grade 5 tier at least. Why Germans don't seem to adapt themselves the main trend of making shows which cater both kids and adults?

One was by lonbluewolf
e621.net/post/show/1202779/anthro-anthro_on_anthro-balls-big_penis-blush-boun

The other by freeflyspecter
e621.net/post/show/1202262/2017-anthro-caprine-chain-female-forced-freeflyspe

Animators in Germany call it the preschool trap.
1) only preschool cartoons get the necessary funding
2) only preschool cartoons are produced
3) everybody is led to believe that cartoons = preschool
4) repeat
We are unable to break out of this vicious circle. If you know how, tell us.

They made a cartoon about Dieter Bohlen?

... literally, why? I mean, just... why?

de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hahn_Film

Mostly for kids (except the Werner movies) but usually decent.

Hehehe....HAHAHAA.... MUAHAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!

youtu.be/uI3LNQ6OGmA

This isn't okay

Am I the only one here that gets a boner when thinking about cannibalism?

Steffen Henssler is doing life cooking on Super RTL in two weeks and he is a famous TV chef. The name of his cooking show references the name of a cartoon airing there. This is propably just an idea from the suits to advertise the only cartoon they invested in, but there is still a chance that he publically says that he also likes cartoons. A famous person publically saying that he likes cartoons infront of a big audience might improve the situation of animation around here drastically. So there is hope. But not a lot

And I also mean cartoon characters eating other cartoon characters regardless of their species.

eating ass gets me going

>a big audience
Not what I would expect from SuperRTL

I watched it for the tits

Verone Feldbusch's cartoon self was kinda cute

Haven't heard of that show or the guy desu. But every ever so tiny step in the right direction is a good thing.

I'm a Daniela Katzenberger man myself.

But that doesn't answer the question why anyone in their right mind would make a cartoon of all things about Dieter Bohlen of all people.

youtube.com/watch?v=IxOKvgUGnL8
It's a true german classic

He had an interesting life I guess

I really liked the Gasoline song and how they kept making the Nora necklace bigger, such a guilty pleasure movie

There used to be some hype about him when he moderated DSDS, the German version of American Idol. And he had a somewhat popular biography. RTL and Bild just thought that they might just try to ride on the hype and make a cartoon about him. However, it was shit and nobody wanted to publish it, so they sneaked it onto thier channel 2006. It was so shit that it was good again.

still surprised they managed to get away with FSK 6. 6 years old children are allowed to buy it. They would have recieved an R-Rating for sure in America.