Now that every pleb on Sup Forums has watched it, what's the verdict?

Now that every pleb on Sup Forums has watched it, what's the verdict?

It's shit

/thread

No!

essential soycore

I havent seen it, same with the last jedi, its not that im "smarter" than everyone, im just tired man you know? Im 31 and ive heard all kind of promises, all kinds of remakes, reboots, reimaginations and they are all the same, its just a hollow turd painted with bright color filled with references to a golden age gone by with no artistic merit.

But like tears in the rain, my words will wash away in a sea of memes.

Best movie of 2017.
Stunning visuals.
Good technology thesis.
Solid performances.
New Tech Noir standard.

I got your verdict right here motherfucker

B
R
A
V
O

Bored to fucking tears.

Can't believe you soibois posted about it on the reg.

SEEK HELP

fpbp

the best part of this movie was when i could finally leave the theater to take a piss

> Taking into account the opinion of people who were smoking & drinking their theater money away and then much later watching the ripped version on a cracked iPhone screen.
Plebeians for whom the concept of movie theaters is foreign, their thoughts on anything should be discarded without a second thought, after all, you wouldn't listen to someones advice on food who begs on the street for it, right?

It's kinda shit. First 40 mins is pretty great than it spends the rest of the time posturing as a 3deep7u techno-kino. It's the new Batman vs Superman.

Best film of 2017

this

Sup Forums who saw it in theaters love it
Sup Forums who saw it on shitty laptop screens hate it

Really makes you think

The cycle continues

Is she talking metaphorically about cock?

How does it hold up on second viewing, is it worth it?
Movie was great in the theater but unsure how its going to translate to my 32" 720p tv

It holds very well. The runtime is barely noticeable.

>I hope you're satisfied with out product
Why didn't they have product?

BITCH

I saw it 8 times in theater, I probably know the entire movie by heart.

Gonna watch it with my sister again later in the week but she will probably dislike it because

>women