Snokes origins

So how did Snoke get to Ben in the first place, and how were Luka and Leia even aware of it?

Astral projection? Did Snoke come to Luke's school and started acting creepy around Ben until Luke and Leia got a restraining order on him?

Other urls found in this thread:

slashfilm.com/snoke-darth-plagueis-theory-debunked/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Who's the emperor? Why don't we know anything about his motivations or where he came from or how he got to Vader in the first place?

This makes me angry and I care very much, only I didn't care until The Last Jedi/Force Awakens came out with a villian that was equally fleshed out.

So mad, Star bros!

I'm also a faggot but that's beside the point.

Ummmm why do care about this stuff, NERD? Shut up and watch the movie 5 times, but don't think about it. Fucking nerds

Woah it's almost as if sequels don't exist in a bubble...

>there are three sequels that are literally star Sheev as the main character
>who is the emperor?

Yes user, very good observation. Indeed, very strange that films titled episodes 4-6 don't reveal the full backstory... Oh wait, nevermind, episodes 1-3 reveal that backstory just like we expected them to. I guess you really are a dumb faggot.

>Waited 20 years to get a backstory on Sheev/Emperor
>complain the day of release that Snoke has no backstory

Branlets need not apply.

>Episode 4 was called episode 4 on release
>not George realizing how bad he fucked up and trying to retcon backstories (but really just to milk the franchise)
>I totally believe Lucas had everything planned even though he didn't start writing the prequels until the year before Phantom Menace released

Good goy.

Yeah doesn't episode 7 isn't supposed to be a direct sequel to episode 6? It's obvious that they'll fill the gap with episodes 6,1-6,3 which will tell the backstory.

>he hasn't heard about the Snoke trilogy picking up between VI and VII

I fee sorry for you.

>>Episode 4 was called episode 4 on release
Who are you quoting? I never said that. However episodes 5-6 already were episodes 5-6 on release. So by that point audience already knew that the backstory will be told at a later date

Dude, he's underage, you're literally spoonfeeding him.

if you actually care who Snoke is, I'm sorry to say that a fucking Disney Star Wars movie flew over your head

>Branlets
That's a funny typo.

>comparing the first movies of the series to the 9th one
>hurr durr what's worldbuilding

You fucking retard, he got super force powers and an entire army under his control but one one ever mentioned him in any of the 8 previous movies? How the fuck this make any sense?

hoh hoh
Mickey Mouse says "Just turn your brain off and enjoy the movie!"
hoh hoh

Can somone post webms so i can convinve my dad not to pay for this shit?

Obviously Snoke contacted Ben somehow, but Ben didn't understand the threat he posed, but Luke, Han, and Leia did especially Luke who looked into his heart and worried about how powerful he'd become if he turned to the dark side.

Maybe Snoke was actually an ally at one point before everyone figured out the negative influence he was having on Ben.

post the Snoke death gif already

Won't do anything. I saw the webms before seeing the movie and it actually made those scenes better seeing them in context.

HE'S JUST SOME DUDE THAT PREDATES SHEEV AND SOMEHOW KNOWS WHAT HAPPENED WITH VADER AND LUKE ON DEATHSTAR 2.0 BUT HAS NEVER PREVIOUSLY BEEN MENTIONED AND ALSO HAS GREATER FORCE POWERS THAN SHEEV AND YODA COMBINED AND THE ABILITY TO FUND A SPACE ARMADA AND TURNING A PLANET INTO A SPACE WEAPON

JUST TURN YOUR BRAIN OFF LMAO

Also he's not Plagueis, because...fuck logic lets make sure that there is no possible explanations.
slashfilm.com/snoke-darth-plagueis-theory-debunked/

What kind of fucking moron goes into star wars threads and parrots other people's opinions without watching it himself to form their own opinion?

You people are literal brainlette memes. Watch it in theaters, or watch a fucking camera rip if you don't want the mouse to get money.

Jesus fuck think for yourself.

>JUST TURN YOUR BRAIN OFF LMAO
Where does this meme come from?

You paid to watch nu wars? Fucking kill yourself faggot.

No idea, I think it predates Sup Forums

disney.

Um sweetie, we are going to release 10 books covering Snoke so please check yourself and stay humble.

It has been well established since the original trilogy that force users can reach out to each other over great distances.

The prequel trilogy added, ever so subtly, that a dark side user can actually torment the mind of his victim from a great distance, without being detected by the victim. They can also influence events from afar.

It has also been established that force users can see things happening in other places, and can also see possible future outcomes.

Stupid fuck. Get cancer faggot

Palpatine doesn't need an explanation, he's just something posited against a backdrop of nothingness. But since we know what happened at the end of VI, Snoke definitely does need an explanation.

Reminder that Palpatine still doesn't have a canon backstory. He's already a senator and a Sith in The Phantom Menace.

Tee-hee. You're pretty mad. Do you like licking on cocks? Licking on cocks is gay, user. Ha-ha!

And what you didn't watch it? Instead listening to others opinions because you are such a dumbshit brainlette you can't form an opinion yourself due to being a dumb fuck born in the YouTube generation??

I seen so many fucking idiots that call the movie shit and didn't even watch a cam rip. Yes it's shit in my opinion but that's my opinion, make your own.

Where the fuck did the First Order even come from?

And in the classic opening exposition text in the beginning of TLJ it starts by saying the First Order is the dominant force in the galaxy with the Republic all but destroyed

Where the fuck did they come from, where was the conflict for the new republic, where did snoke come from?

Who gives a fuck about disney wars canon

>doesn't have a canon backstory.
Yes he have, he was a long time politician that meet some sith master at some point in his life(possibly plagueis) that secretly trained him.

Except episode 4 when obiwan explains the clone wars and episode 5 we get his back story.

By return of the jedi viewers know he was voted into power forming the empire.

>ummmm actually we don't see his entire life, so he doesn't have a backstory
Stop. Just tell us Snoke's name and background in 2 sentences and that would've been enough.

The difference is that with Snoke there is so much hinted at in his past. So it so unsatisfying. Knights of Ren. Why does he hate Luke?

Emperor is just a man ruling the galaxy corrupted by power who crushes his enemies.

I watched the cam the day after the movie came out. I decided disney would never get another cent from me after tfa. Why the fuck would you i hadnt seen it? What kind of retarded youngfag are you?

So then Snoke should have a backstory. How the heck does he take control of the Republic so easily, something which took millennia for the Sith up till Palpatine to do, and nobody ever heard of him before?

Snoke was just some cucked sith wannabe that was only able to come to relevance once the more big dicked sith kicked the bucket.

>Win against the strongest force the galaxy has ever seen
>LOL now we are losing again, this time even worse because we still have all of our allies that won it for us last time
Episode 7 is literally just a rehash of 4, except they forgot that people watched episode 4 and would just catch all the lazy knock offs.
Normies still loved it though because LOOK X WINGS AGAIN, NERD CULTURE IS COOL.

Because majority of retards here have not watched it and come to an opinion. I thought you were one of those retards. And maybe you are and just saving face to not look like an idiot.

But don't call me wrong that there was so many fucking people in these threads without watching the movie giving their opinion.

I rather here some fool enjoying the movie than some stupid ass kid listening to Sup Forums and YouTube to formulate his opinion rather than making his own.

I just said... He was voted into power. That is how. It was explained.

have people seriously not figured it out yet? snoke is obi wan

take this old meme

>Rey is powerful in the force because kylo Ren created a imbalance in the force. Even though snoke was around... Even though kylo was actually trained for years to get that power... Even though this is a fucking awful explanation on why Rey is a Mary Sue.

That's so vague you had to use the word "possibly". People aren't born evil. Why does Sheev hate the Jedi? Nobody knows.

>Because majority of retards here have not watched it and come to an opinion
How the fuck would you know reddit? Fuck yourelf ignorant cunt.

A perfect future reaction image.

Sheev is the most relatable character in star wars

>politician
>gets trained in the dark side by plageius (heavily implied to have been his apprentice)
>sees how ineffectual his current political system is, so decides to usurp it under his own rule

what alien race does snoke belong to?

Ahahahahahahhaha

Were you not here for weeks? Even had fucking retards asking in thread if a good cam rip is out. Do you have any idea how brainlette people are here?

Esl 90s born queers were a mistake

Shhhh, he was most likely one of those kids going into a star wars thread spoiling himself.

If he was born in the Republic why didn't the Jedi identify him as a toddler before he turned ebil?

I'm just trying to point out that Sheev vol 1: A Star Wars Story is still something we could get because we don't know much about several decades of his life.

Big Guys

2 weeks ago? This reddit opinion that no one here has seen it at this point is just stupid.

I'm pretty sure there was a book about him as a baby. He was an evil force sensitive baby.

Most of his life he was a trill seeker that loved to race on speeders.

Part of the naboo 1%. Family didnt know he was force sensitive.

>this reddit opinion

You sound like a fucking moron. So far you are the one that seems to understand what a "reddit opinion" sounds like. Literally hours after the first showing people were demanding rips. Fuck off "reddit" kid.

We're obviously gonna get a movie about him. But that's not the point. Without knowing who the fuck Snoke is, this trilogy feels like it lacks depth and purpose. You shouldn't have to wait and pay for other movies to get the full experience of the story of this one. It should just be an added bonus. Just like you can enjoy the OT even if you don't know what happens in the prequels.

>original new hope we learn the bad guys are actually the galactic military, the republic of planets actually made the military. We learn the republic died and rose to the empire due to a majority vote

>the new order has a military with the leader being snoke because...

No one is disputing people asking for cams. The reddit/shill opinion is that people bad mouthing the movie havent seen it. Most of Sup Forums has seen it one way or another.

I called it shit you fucking moron. I said I would rather hear some dumb fuck enjoy it than some dumb ass kid who didn't watch it calling it shit.

And there is plenty of those kids. Most likely scared of pirating a movie because daddy is going to spank them.

>Sheev vol 1: A Star Wars Story is
doesn't really matter though.

he's a politician who was evil.

snoke doesn't make any sense by contrast
>grand galactic battle over good and evil ensues and finishes and the most powerful players fight one another
>then out of the blue someone more powerful apppears from nowhere as if just to create another movie

>We're obviously gonna get a movie about him.
Young fool

>most Sup Forums has seen it

LOL. Holll up!!! We had threads of people saying

>watching nustarwars

You dumb or blind??

Has anyone even considered that we'll get his backstory in 9? He already looked undead in 7 and 8.

I don't mean a movie entirely about him. But one of those stupid Star War anthologies they're shitting out will probably have him as a side character

>And there is plenty of those kids
90s born queer shut the fuck up

You actually were just disputing it reddit soyboy

He's dead. Like DEAD dead.

And you don't explain someone's backstory a movie after he dies. That's just scriptwriting 101.

That's not vague, he was a normal politician though his life secretly trained by siths, that's a complete backstory.

He hates jedis because they forbidd sith arts, and because they were against the political model he wanted.

Palpatine entire story is already shown, we don't don't know extremely specific details.

Retarded nigger detected

Which scripts have you written?

THe jedi found Anakin after 10 years and by luck, do you think they are omnipresent?

>this easy to get played

Wanted to see if you were some Sup Forums soyboy. I literally did that to get this exact response. It never fails.

So we didn't need Obi-Wan's and Anakin's back stories either. We got enough in OT dialogue.

>”Had Anakin been born in the Republic, we would have identified him sooner"

I just pay attention to the dialogue.

Funny how easy it works. Someone post the picture of the kkk members being boards talking how Sup Forums only seems to talk about black people.

What's your point? They couldn't find every single force user instantly, that's why they couldn't find Palpatine.

The jedi dont know every time a strong force baby is born.

We got their most of their backstory though OT dialogue

Also like others said the original movies were the start of the series, there was no need for explanations, this in the other hand is a seguel,you can't create things out of nowhere at this point

Would love a stand alone Palpatine movie to come out. Even a Yoda stand alone would be great.

>First movie to be released establishes the Empire as evil in the opening crawl
>Tarkin's meeting with the other officials establishes that the Emperor now rules without the Senate, meaning every semblance to a democracy is gone and he's a tyrant
>looks like an evil Monkey Wizard of Oz in ESB
>Is established to know about the Dark Side
>Is called Master by kneeling Vader, establishing they are closer than on a business relationship
>shows up in ROTJ, looks like an evil wizard, runs on hatred and rage
>feared by his underlings, as established by the DS2 commander and Vader
>Obi-Wan tells Luke the Emperor turned Vader and warns him never to underestimate his might, creating suspense about his powerset
>Luke does though
>OH SHIT HE CAN THROW LIGHTNING

That suffices for a movie trilogy. How does a First Order imply the existence of a Supreme Leader? Why are they called First Order? What are a Supreme Leader's duties apart from leading supreme? Do they rule any actual territory, or are they just a fancy paramilitary? What's the justification of him not being mentioned in the OT? Why is he such a fan of Empire aesthetics if he apparently never tried to take over from Palpatine? For an 8-movie series, Snoke is under-explained. It's like with the Trade Federation and the Separatists in the prequels, but we always kinda knew they were stooges for Sheev's scheming.