Reminder that Shazam will be the first movie DCEU movie to succeed...

Reminder that Shazam will be the first movie DCEU movie to succeed. Based Geoff created a story that's literally perfect for the big screen

Other urls found in this thread:

readcomiconline.to/Comic/Shazam-2013/Issue-1?id=31088
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Tell me about this story and what makes you think they're using it?

what do you mean by success, mos bvs wonder woman did all very good numbers compared to the early marvel shared universe

>young boy can transform himself into manly superhero at will
>doesn't spend the entirety of the time fucking prostitutes
I'm sure that's what any right-thinking teenager would do.

Not even Kid Miracleman did that.

Everything about it feels like it was made for the big screen, it's the most modern take on the character, also the only story where he's called Shazam and not Captain Marvel. It also perfectly sets up a sequel. You can check it out here if you want readcomiconline.to/Comic/Shazam-2013/Issue-1?id=31088
Only part that worries me is that it's full of racial stereotypes that Hollywood might not like

Wonder Woman was a big success critically and financially though OP

Literally all DCEU movies were successful except Justice League though

Why would you fuck prostitutes if you had super powers?
You could have anyone you idiot

Well who would you fuck with your Herculean penis?

Captain Marvel's seems like a difficult character to portray. I hope Levi doesn't fuck it up. he definitely ain't getting swole enough he's tiny

Just copy and add superpowers

You're pretty dumb.

Any bitch that caught my eye

But you're not invisible, you'll be caught raping.

Oh no what will the God man do if he's caught raping ?

That was creepy when you think about it.

It's fine, they'll just turn white. Wait, no, that's whitewashing. They'll just be written out. Wait, that's problematic too. I guess what they'd do is give them a bigger role (because it's about time bihhh) and make them not stereotypical by writing them as white people so nothing about their race actually matters. Also, five other characters turn into minorities.

get signed by P. Diddy?

It must be nice to still have hope, user.

Bailey Jay

>he doesn't want to be on the receiving end and use his Herculean sphincter to milk Bailey
Pleb.