There are only 2 types of people in the world. Those who liked ruby rhod and those who hate ruby rhod...

There are only 2 types of people in the world. Those who liked ruby rhod and those who hate ruby rhod. Which is Sup Forums?

Multipass.

>there are people who hate Ruby Rhod
I don't believe this

People who ARE Ruby Rhod

You can't take Ruby in isolation. He's... like..... Michael Jackson flavored sriraicha sauce, if that doesn't sound utterly fucking gay. Too much would spoil the banquet. As it is, there's just enough of him.

As annoying as Jar-Jar... but not as pathetic merch/kids pandering attempt. This one is likeable.

Meh. He was ok.

>there are people who like ANY Luc Besson films

he's a great retard filter honestly

Ruby has personality. You can picture what he'd do in any location. Thinking up weird catchphrases, putting on weird outfits, propping himself up as the alpha-male of a sci-fi world that doesn't understand the concept of alpha-male (which is why it's so funny when he collides with a real macho guy.) It's basically that there's life to him. A metabolism and homeostasis of humanity. Ruby Red could be transported into a dozen other movies and it'd be easy to come up with what he thinks, what he feels, where he'd go and what he'd do.

Meanwhile, JarJar is a fucking prop. "I step in da poopy" You get the feeling that the second the camera is off and he/she is in a room alone, it freezes in place like a robot and does nothing. It's wardrobe is exactly 1 piece of clothing and it never has to think about medical insurance and it didn't ever get a college degree. It needs no history, present or future beyond "I step in da poopy, gooba gooba"
Jar-jar can't be transplanted anywhere because of that vapid cardboard nature. Uhoh, we're in The Matrix, there is no poopy on the ground, should have picked a Bollywood flick.

Based Ruby

You speak the truth.

/ournigger/

He sounds like Chris Tucker and dresses like Prince.
It's like a cringe Olympics.

Actively terrible part of a passively terrible flick.

This. Besson is a fucking hack who thinks he's a genius.

I wish your first paragraph was written ironically, but I know it wasn't.

Cchhhooooooochhhiieeeee
Chooooochieeeeeeeeeeeee
Ceeeeeeeeeeeeeeeewww

Reddit HATES Ruby, just sayin.

Gary Oldman is a Genius, Besson should make a film wilth Oldman as the lead.

I think she's nice

Liked him, but too much screaming