Transformers robots in disguise

>We need Menasor for the new season!
>But Breakdown is dead.
>Oh... Then create someone new!

No way they would pass up the opportunity to make a bot look like the lovechild of Knockout and Breakdown.

Other urls found in this thread:

tfw2005.com/boards/threads/the-official-tf-rid-rid-cforce-torrents-episode-downloads-youtube-thread.1035595/#post-11904346
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>lovechild of Knockout and Breakdown
oh no

Heh, you're right, he totally does. Maybe he IS...

Anyway, does anyone else feel like the basic premise of this franchise is kind of, I dunno, wasteful? Every TF story boils down to Autobots VS Decepticons, and it gets repetitive. But of course, nobody is ever going to try and make their own story about transforming robot people, because they'll be accused of ripping it off (even though Go-Bots exists) or will likely get frivolously sued by Hasbro and forced to shut down. Kinda bullshit, really.

>wasteful
More like they try to be more careful? The comics are the only media of TF that's willing to break things and make something new out of it.

There's already fanart.

Except they let Simon Furman do the comics, and he comes up with utter shit like his Arcee story.

Didn't say the outcome would always be great.

Besides, they retcon that mess.

So what kind of babby Transformer does Sup Forums like, beans or chibis?

Chibi

Bean-like and chibi. They're both adorable.

>>We need Menasor for the new season!
>>But Breakdown is dead.

And what is the explanation for Heatseeker and Slashmark?
Wildrider and Dead End haven't even been in the continuity to be killed.

Heatseeker is still around and Slashmark hasn't shown up yet.

>Wildrider and Dead End

Not interesting enough?

Dead End is like some sort of mute freak now. Wildrider would probably come off too similar to Drag Strip.

more beans

>Got his skittish personality from his dad.
>His good looks from his other dad.
Besides this cutie, I'm liking the new season.

I should really get around to watching this show.

feel free to keep putting it off. it's horribly mediocre.

is this shit on dailymotion yet?

Don't know. You can download the torrents/mega off of tfw2005 forums.

tfw2005.com/boards/threads/the-official-tf-rid-rid-cforce-torrents-episode-downloads-youtube-thread.1035595/#post-11904346

Skittish personality? What retardry are you on about? Breakdown was a generic angry thug. Being kind of nice to vehicons in a scene doesn't change the fact the rest of his screentime was macho posturing and chuckling like a dumb thug.

Hell Wildbreak doesn't even look like Breakdown. Slashmark has the exact colors Breakdown had and turns into a leg just like G1 Breakdown, he's the real not-Breakdown.

Come on let the gay fangirls have their fun. The comics keep getting worse they will be out of bread and wine soon.

It's weird that they made up three stunticons though isn't it? We know Hasbro has treadmarks up for most of them and Dead End, the one they did keep name and design, doesn't even act like G1 Dead End.

If you're talking about TAAO it's getting interesting again. Elita playing at Starscreams level and watching him stress out is getting amusing.

He and Drag Strip are my favourite characters this season.

First of all, RiD is a sequel series to Transformers Prime, and it already is drastically different from that series anyway, but it has to follow SOME of the same shit

Secondly I don't even get what you're saying, you want a Transformers series that isn't based on....the Transformers mythos, but simply has the gimmick of transforming robots?

Check out fucking Dinozaurs or something, I don't know. That's like saying you want a Batman series where it is not actually about THE Batman, but is just a completely unrelated character who also happens to be dressed like a bat....

Yeah, the comics can be a mixed bag at times, but I do appreciate they are trying to tell different stories instead of just repeating the same war again and again.

Thundercracker, dog lover and screenwriter, is something I never thought I'd see and I love it.

Mostly so I can get a better understanding on how to make sexy robot OCs.

oh, ok. I understand. I remember when I tried drawing robot OCs. I just drew chicks with titty armor.

Thundercracker is probably the luckiest con.

He really is. Well, technically Starscream got to rule the planet but that comes with having to deal with all the politics and ancient evils popping out of the woodwork.

Thundercracker has a faithful dog, a cute human companion, and gets to tour around the Earth while occasionally saving it every now and then.

I can't draw, but I can at least see what makes an appealing look for the girls and guys and work that. Get the style right and whatnot.

Someday Starscream will take a step back and think of the simple old days.

I still don't understand what she thinks is going to happen. Starscream would totally tell everyone the truth if Elita got popular enough to take a key role in Cybertron's government at the expense of his authority. To him she's just another Megatron, and letting her take over is not something he'd just allow.

Beacause Liege Maximo is one of the 13 primes with a silver-tongue. There's already fanatics out there. Who knows what kind of domino effect would happen.

That was her reason, yes. I'm saying Starscream would not give a fuck and just deal with the consequences.

>Starscream would not give a fuck and just deal with the consequences.

Apparently he does give a fuck. He's got so much shit going on right now, I don't think piling more shit to his to-do list will help.

I kind of want an issue where Starscream, Skywarp, and Thundercracker get together and hang out or something.

It depends on how things develop. Elita hid the fact she had an evil Prime locked in her ship.

However, it was Windblade acting on Starscream orders that are responsible for actually freeing him. For now, she is banking on Starscream's self-preservation. He can't expose her without her exposing him in turn. Plus, the sheer panic that would result if people knew.

That said, if it came down to it, Starscream would drag her down with him. Like he said. she underestimates the depths of his pettiness.

I want this too. It's been a reeeeeaaalllly long time. It's probably gonna be like those shocking school reunions when they learn what the others are doing.

TC is a screenwriter living it up on earth, Skywarp works with the Joes, Screamer is supreme leader of Cybertron. So vastly different from simple seekers days.

>starscream as donald trump.png

Hahaha, the biggest differences though is Screamer is actually doing his job.

can someone explain to me how this follows on from prime? I haven't really seen the series yet but I've seen starscream change to a more gen 1 look rather then his prime look, is any of that explained?
I loved prime but unsure what to make of this series, does knockout appear at all?...I'm not gonna lie I was attracted to him

Years later Cybertron is back up and running with new bots. Bee is a cop instead of taking a higher title. He doesn't really explain why. Sideswipe and Strongarm are much younger than Bee who he sometimes call kids. They went back earth because of magical Prime shenanigans.

> gen 1 look rather then his prime look, is any of that explained?

Bee commented about this. Turns out this was his look BEFORE TFP. Screamer explained he decided to switch back to feel more glorious.

>I'm not gonna lie I was attracted to him
KO has that effect on people. Unfortunately the majority of previous TFP members are not back. Only Optimus and Ratchet, and a few minor cons has made an appearance.

Let me put it this way. If Starscream can attack Elita personally, he will. Let's say Onyx attacks. He would have no qualms letting it be known that ANOTHER Prime is coming for them because Elita hid the truth. Had she been truly worried about the information getting out she could have destroyed the receiver on her space bridge and then sailed off into unknown parts of the galaxy AFTER she does her best to save Cybertron from the air. As a bonus for Starscream, if it is Onyx coming after them first and they stand United and beat him, why can't they do it again?

>tfw the relationship between Starscream and Alexis will never be revisited

Why live?

TC is completely disillusioned with decepticons and ended his relationship with Starscream on a bad note, but Starscream cast aside his badge and is doing his best for Cybertron. He'd probably at least have a civil conversation with him. Skywarp I got no idea though.

Not glorious. Stronger.

Different universe. However I would get a kick out of it if they ever give humans a seat on the council of worlds and she's their delegate.

ah okay, thanks for clearing all that up, I'll give it a watch

Whoops you're right. I got heavenly death from above Starscream on the mind.

When I 1st saw previews of the new season, really thought this guy would be RiD's version of Offroad (who is already a replacement of Wildrider).

>she's their delegate.
I can see IDW do some crazy homage like that. Didn't Alexis go into cybertron delegation in the later parts of the Unicron Trilogy?

What if it Marissa instead? I want to see TC worry.

IDW has been strangely good with roles of bots/human females relations. It would be interesting if this happens.