The original trilogy will forever be remembered as timeless classics that everyone can enjoy

>the original trilogy will forever be remembered as timeless classics that everyone can enjoy
>the new trilogy will be remembered as a product of PC culture gone insane

A couple decades from now, NuWars will be extremely dated, like 90s movies. A symptom of this era is that every lead has to be female or non-white and the villains white as snow. A time where the casting call specifically calls for the actor's ethnicity instead of talent. Such a shame.

That's why I'm not bothered over all the aggressive defenses for the ST. All those idiots will move on and not care about Star Wars anyway.

Even the prequels, whose memes are timeless, has earned a better legacy among schlock connoisseurs.

Will ANYONE remember the sequels fondly?

>villains white as snow

>Kylo Ren
>Snoke
>Hux
>Phasma
>Krennic

man, they're really not trying to hide it are they?

>timeless.
lol no
Your babby special effects models glow stick eye candy movie parodying religion wont last forever.

The Clone Wars TV series was better than all the prequels/sequels.

how did Rebels fuck up so much

Disney.

>t. 12 year old

For all the hate that the prequels get, at least they tried to be really original. I don't feel like anything in the sequel trilogy can compare to Darth Maul, Grievous or the droids.

>muh practical 70s effects will be remembering 100 years from now.
ahahahhaa

Oh fuck off. The Last Jedi is the first good Star Wars movie in 30 years.

Lots of pacing issues and plot holes, plus character inconsistencies between various points in their character arcs, keep it from being great. I'm pretty sure you can cut the entire Canto Bight arc from the film and it'd be not only better, but no more confusing for the omission.

But it's still a really good film. The music and visuals are great, probably because this is the first Star Wars by an actually skilled director since George replaced all the talented people who worked on the OT. The core emotional arc between Rey, Kylo, and Luke works really well and everyone involved gives great performances. The action is really fun when it counts, like the opening with Poe or Luke's short but sweet duel with Kylo, despite the pacing dragging a lot during the second act.

Overall, I rate 86/100 - better than anything *since* the OT, but weighed down by too many plot and pacing problems to be on the level of the originals.

it lasted for 40 years now , and still going strong you faggot

>he believe 20 years from now we will still move forward instead rapidly backward

Lol really you're 12.

At least they are all good looking.
Also >Kylo armed literally with flaming cross

>only defense nostalgic manchildren have is accusing everyone of being 12.

But it will.
Take seven airfix models then build something new no-one has ever seen.
Fake with believable lines.
Shit is so cash.
I can't believe no-one does this anymore for their spaceship designs.

Fuck off, mouskeeter

Why was last jedi a star wars movie? If you remove all the previously established lore what does it remain?
Force projection/sudoku???
Hyperspace weapon????
Crossguard lights Aber?

That's it.

Now think of the prequels. The amount of iconografic images present there are insane (3 is my favourite star wars yes.)
Coruscant, double saber, all kind of droids, etc... every single planet they visit is so unique . Kamino, mustafar etc. ..

Minus the cringe scenes of anak in romance the prequels are perfect. Even jar jar doesn't subtract from the story and is just a bunch of manchildren complaining about muh comic relief.

This

I like TFA. It wasn't so bad wasn't really amazing either but it was at least didn't insult my normie intelligent too much.

>replying to pasta