Why the fuck is Krillin constantly shit on

He was Goku's first rival, he's always going up against foes with unbelievable power to defend Earth, and what does he get? Nothing.

Wouldn't it be cool if he was the only human to compete with Goku?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=42HNvl0e26I
youtube.com/watch?v=fAVgGihG7sU
youtube.com/watch?v=a-b4Za4xH10
youtube.com/watch?v=JmW4dB7BaBg
youtube.com/watch?v=I0WaiRulyoY
youtube.com/watch?v=tOiq8KNfcDI&t
youtu.be/Gr2v52h9afI
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>and what does he get? Nothing.
Is the most attractive and most likeable waifu in dbz not enough?

this, Krillin is fucking fine.

humans physically can't fight saiyans like that anymore. they've surpasses them way too much.

That said, Krillin was a great character in Z when he had his moments,

It just seems silly that the Saiyans randomly have a god form but no other race does. It wouldnt be unplausable for krillin to get stronger

reminder that he 1:1 super saiyan blue in super

at the end of the day, he's a bald manlet

At the end of the day hes still probably the strongest human being on earth, gets to fuck 18, and has an adorable daughter.

Does 18 have a robotic clunge?

>and what does he get? Nothing

A hot wife

So did 17 and Jobhan

yadda, yadda. Still a bald manlet. I'm not flaming him with that, just answering OPs question.

You spelled Yamcha wrong. Krillin is respected and has a nice family.

It vibrates, yeah.

Daily reminder that dragon ball is better than dragon ball z

Krilin doesn't have a nose which is suspiciously nonhumanish, I would say Yamcha is the strongest human and he got cucked by Vegeta

Roshi is still immortal and will out live all them naturally.

He gets a robot aryan waifu soooo

If you think Krillin has it bad, you haven't remembered Tien.

youtube.com/watch?v=42HNvl0e26I

I was always annoyed that no one acknowledged how OP Distructo Disc is. He uses it well into DBZ and it's still dangerous against people way more powerful than him, it's got to be the most efficient attack on the show.

Only fans of DB remember DB. Normies are all about DBZ an he was a different character there. Also, he's fine. best waifu etc as people already said.

Combine that with the 'sun blinding' technique and boom, he is the deadliest human on earth.

The average Saiyan has powerlevel between 3,000 and 5,000.
In his prime (Frieza Saga) Krillin had a power level of 75,000.
Although everyone knows power levels are just supreme bullshit.

Tien had a badass moment in the Cell Saga though. Krillin fucks everything up by not immediately killing the cyborgs.

>He was Goku's first rival, he's always going up against foes with unbelievable power to defend Earth, and what does he get? Nothing.

that smug ass midget literally married Android 18

He has THE BEST DEAL IN THE ENTIRE FUCKING SHOW YOU FAGGOT SUPREME

kys

youtube.com/watch?v=fAVgGihG7sU

this is Krillins daily life

face it, he won

He has the best waifu who never ages past her prime, a pretty awesome job as an essentially invincible cop, never needs to worry about money and has unconditionally loyal friends. His life is perfect.

>Strongest human being
>Krillin

I'm sorry, but did you mean Chadten Godshi?

He's a manlet

>android 18 will never wash and iron your clothes as well as do your hair, stay home and look after the kids even if she has a bigger power level than you

youtube.com/watch?v=a-b4Za4xH10

Yamcha is the one who is constantly being shat on.
;_;

He gets to come home to this everyday and is still the strongest human. He's doing a helluva lot better than Tien and Yamcha.

How come Krillin doesn't spam Solar Flare and Destructo Disc to wipe out Frieza and Cell

Those moves are the most OP since Instant Transmission.

Speaking of Instant Transmission, how Goku doesn't teach it to.anyone, including Gohan?

>Goku
>A good guy

He hates the idea of anyone having an edge on him sure look at him when he found out Vegeta had to swallow his pride and beg Whis to train him.

>and what does he get? Nothing.

He gets to fuck 18's android pussy and has a cute daughter.

wow this post gave me a super nostalgia boner for some reason

I completely agree with you and I wish that Yamcha was the only human who could compete with Goku because he's the ONLY human among the Z-Fighters who actually looks like, well, a HUMAN. Krillin has those dot eyes and lacks a nose, whereas Tien has three eyes.

>Be Aryan queen
>Marry a beta asian manlet
>fuck up your hapa daughter genes

racemixing was a mistake

Manlets always get the girl in DBZ. That's why it's the best anime.

The problem with dragonball z is that every human character becomes useless early on and eventually every non saiyan character is useless. The moment where this happens is when Piccolo fights first form Cell.

>A baldie and a manlet
Well jeez I dunno

Nope, Mutenroshi and Tenshihan. They got picked for the universe tournament, Krillin didn't because he, like Gohan, wasted his life banging a hot woman instead of being an Alpha and train without touching pussy for decades like Goku.

>An unaging waifu with a vagina that was crafted to be as pleasurable as possible
>Nothing
You sicken me.

>Krillin didn't

Yeah he did.

It all the Saiyanjin wankery going on at the time, Toriyama senpai stopped giving attention to the humans, it's kind of inconsistent since the human were able to keep up and even surpass characters that were much, much stronger than them, but with mirai Trunks, super Saiyanjins and zenkais, things got out of hand, one of the funny things about inconsistencies is that when Tenshinhan used his shin kikoho to stop imperfect cell, he could have used it to pulverize the androids.

It's bullshit the kids keep getting write out of Dragonball Super

Hey kids you can fight Maijin Boo but fuck fighting for your universe did they even fight Freiza I can't remember Resurrection of F

Sure, but can he go 1:1 against Gohan blanco?

He did fight, acually. Alongside his wife no less. He also won and beat out opponents too.

Literally a savior of the universe here too, PLUS getting to go home to Android 18.

OP is fucking crazy.

This.

It's rough being a Yamcha fan since the first time he appeared on the original DB. I was like 7 and he was the only one with a normal looking hair and he also had a sword.
He was the epitome of cool for me. It's so shitty that his image is of the wimp pose after getting blown up by a damn saibaman.

18 is old and busted.
21 is new and hotness.

This. Yamcha has so much potential, dude is like the third most powerful ki-using human on Earth and deserves better.

He will be top tier in fighterz though, looks unga as all fuck

same reason like most characters get shit on after DB aside from goku. Toriyama is a hack writer.

>2d dbz fighting game

>playing 3d fighters

>3D dbz """""""""""""""""fighting game"""""""""""""

At least a 3d dbz fighting game actually makes sense.

Sorry, when I play a dbz game I expect it to actually feel like the show.

>2d
HAHAHAHAHA

ITS SHIT

>2d Dragonblal game

Wtf? Which episode was this from?

>look at this cutscene!
wew lad, looks so "fun"! to stare at a Youtube video while playing video games

2D games are fuckign autistic garbage

bro, he got the best deal out of them all, an eternal wife who will be 18 forever.

I don't know which episode is but it's before their fight.

That's cool. Too bad I don't have a next gen console and only a laptop toaster.
I loved schooling Broly fags with Yamcha in Budokai 3.

plebs

Chad Sayan

>Enjoys life
>Wears comfy outfit
>Doesn't overtrain
>Has lots of friends
>Eats well
>Marries one of the strongest Earthlings to breed ubermenches.
>Shows mercy toward his enemies when they no longer are powerful as you
>Sacrifices his life twice without even crying
>Humbly accepts new attacking moves from other trainers. Isn't insecure about using them.

Virgin Inbred

>Manlet
>Marries a rich woman who lost his virginity to a cuck
>Kills people due to his insecurities
>Doesn't even bathe
>Has to wear armor to compensate his lack of confidence
>Refuses to take training from others, thinks he is the best
>Angry because of his short height
>Cries like a woman when he is about to die.
>Relies too many occasions for getting stronger by getting beat.

He's a bald manlet so he is double garbage.

DELET

Sorry, I like my dbz games to feel like dbz and not street fighter or soul caliber

He's bald out of habit from when he was a monk, he's perfectly capable of growing hair

He's also the strongest human alive, and likely in the history of the world, so it balances out.

This lmao dude had a full head of hair in the Buu saga

>"Humans at their strongest couldn't even beat Captain Ginyu"
>Tenshinhan fucks Imperfect Cell, a character stronger than Freeza, so hard it took Krillin, Vegeta, and Trunks all fucking up massively to make Cell achieve perfect form

who the fuck is tenshinhan

Is DBZ, dare I say, problematic?

>Men are ideally masculine
>Women belong to the kitchen
>Hard work pays off
>The most grand form a Sayan can achieve is Aryanism (blond hair, blue/green eyes)

the most annoying shit in a story is when the creator can't let go of a character. Krilin is an amazing character but he had to let his spot for Vegeta to take his. It doesn't take anything from that character on the contrary, trying to make him artificially relevant would have made it stupid and annoying. youtube.com/watch?v=JmW4dB7BaBg

Also, this is the reason why the first few seasons of GoT were so original compared to what you can usually expect from tv, and it went to absolute shit when they started making some retarded plot armor for the main characters in the last few seasons.

He wasn't shit on in the manga. He was only shit on in the movies. Krillin remained a relevant part of the cast all the way through Cell and was mostly retired in Buu. He just wasn't as strong as the others. Tenshinhan to a lesser extent also got some respect. He made more high impact plays than Krillin with Shin Kikoho and saving Dende, but he wasn't as involved with the cast as Krillin was. Krillin's rivalry with Goku was always comedic.

Yamcha got fucked pretty hard. He was always used to make another character look strong, so he never won a single fight. A normal writer would have used this as an opportunity to build some kind of character arc, but Toriyama is not a normal writer. He made it up as he went along and only has so much time to think, so he drew some stuff and worked out the story from there.

almost every antagonist since piccolo has some sort of regenerating ability

It's also the reason dbz got dumber, and why super is probably even dumber, because they can't let go of goku and let gohan take his place like he was supposed to.

Gohan is a momma's boy.

No one takes him seriously.

There's so much wrong with what you just said I'm going to assume you're retarded

It's almost like he was continuously written that way instead of changed like he should have been.
>no one takes him seriously
youtube.com/watch?v=I0WaiRulyoY
That was a good start. Then they made the events that follow this happen.
youtube.com/watch?v=tOiq8KNfcDI&t

kek
Are anime fans incapable of detecting bait or sarcasm?

>youtube.com/watch?v=I0WaiRulyoY
he's never been much of a fighter though. He always did it because it was needed of him and in order to protect others. He's not a natural fighter like goku. It kinda makes sense that in times of peace he stopped training and pursued other goals instead, whereas Goku and Vegeta would autistically train to reach and surpass his level

>because they can't let go of goku and let gohan take his place like he was supposed to.
This is Japan's fault, not the writers. Japan fucking loves Goku, so Goku stays.

Fans ridicule him but it's pretty obvious that Toriyama likes the character. He's no Yamcha which some fans make him out to be.

And people with shit taste likes Gohan

>he's never been much of a fighter
But he proves that he can do it if he has to. He stalemated Dabura when they fought, and that was teenager "hasn't trained in years" Gohan. It was always maintained that Gohan had great potential for power and fighting, but just didn't want to and only got into it if the people he loved were in danger. Before Gohan got the main character seat taken away from him by popular demand, he was destined to be more powerful than Goku, making him a worthy successor. Goku only surpassed his son in power post Cell because the fans wanted him to stay the main character.

Vegeta didn't steal Krillin's spot because Krillin never stopped being a side-kick. Vegeta on the other hand always felt like a main character because he could handle things on his own.

No, it's the writer's fault. They wrote it, not Japan. They caved to popular demand, but it's still their fault.
People with shit taste like dragonball z. You're already in the club, dipshit.

youtu.be/Gr2v52h9afI

Pneumatic powered

Kuririn should have killed that fucker.

Oh, you're talking about Tien.
>that jap dubbing and music
kek always good for a laugh

Who the fuck is kuririn

>Faulconer and dub pleb
Get out

I knew the way it was worded would be ambiguous but I just meant so that vegeta can take his spot in the story, different from krillin, you couldn't keep the same focus on the goku/krillin friendship/rivalry. actually it happened even long before vegeta, during the tien arc or the piccolo arc arguably