Guess what, The Last Jedi did not have a Fighting Choreographer. I checked the entire credits, stunt man but no lead...

Guess what, The Last Jedi did not have a Fighting Choreographer. I checked the entire credits, stunt man but no lead. Was it so hard to hire someone from Hong Kong like the Matrix did?

>I checked the entire credits

Its not the problem with coreography, its the direction.

Rian direction with as little cuts as possible for such a clusterfuck of a fight doesn't mesh well.

Should have hired jackie chan

>Let's have Snoke's throne room be a big green screen stage, but instead it will be red
Lucas is rolling in his grave.

Oh it shows

Someone post the one where Daisy dropping her lightsaber somehow allowed her to get free from a Pedorian Guard.

That fight with Kylo's TFA powers would've been LITTY but they made him so helpless Rey had to save him.

What pisses me off is the preguels had awesome fights

>the preguels had awesome fights

Okay, this board is done.

Newfag detected

Duel of the Fates was beautifully done.

Fuck off
Even the worst AOTC fights are better than the shit disney has presented us with.

go suck Mike Stoklasa's cock

WHY DID THIS FIGHT TAKE SO LONG? I DOUBT THE GUARDS HAD THE ABILITY TO GUARD WITH THE FORCE SO THIS FIGHT SHOULD HAVE BEEN OVER IN 2 MINUTES.

From this post I can tell that you have no knowledge of the Kinogeschichte.

Best fight in the series
>best music
>not as over the top as AoTC or ROTS
>hero dies
>that part when the shield goes down and obi-wan charges in with a vengeance and pummels maul into the defensive

>Every fight should be between a jedi and a sith, complete with shooting lasers at each other
This film did almost everything wrong, but this fight was not one of those things.

>preguels

>that part when the shield goes down and obi-wan charges in with a vengeance
He doesn't though. He just continues his emotionless dance

Careful, he'll call you Reddit Letter Media fanboy now

if it was intentional then rian is more of a cocksucker than I thought.
it is clever though

Most of the things prequelfags claim to like about these movies are things they've projected onto them themselves

>What's apealing in a work of fiction is the sense you're giving to it
Mmmh, yes, yes, what else little boy, the sky is blue?

>enjoying retarded dancing instead of short climatic fights
hmm

There's a difference between that and just making shit up

Such as?

Making shit up as in what, describing things that didn't happened?
Because all the things they said happened.

What are you talking about faggot?

He doesn't charge in with a vengeance and pummel Maul

He's rushing to him in a calm yet resolute manner, that's the jedi's fury for you, bud.
Didn't you see him sitting in anticipation of the opening, as if to contain his rage, which could have had him killed if it'd overcome him?
It was fury alright, not boiling and uselessly thrown at his enemy, but the tranquil and ravaging fury of the one who's in control of himself.

He literally does though
>head down, runs full speed ahead
>saber locks with Maul, overpowers him
>Maul is on defensive and just backing away
>Obi-Wan cuts Mauls saber in half and nearly kills him right there
Then Maul kicks him and he's back on the attack, did you even watch the film?

The lobster guards were so fucking funny to me during the movie. Whenever something unusual happened in the throne room, they'd all frantically go into "badass" fighting poses, right out of a power rangers episode. Then after a few seconds of awkward silence they'd go back into their regular stance. There was one guard in particular who, after doing the badass pose thing, did a needlessly elaborate flourish before going back into standard guard mode. It was like "fuck this, this is the first time I get to move today and I'm gonna enjoy the shit out of it! watch my sick moves!".

haha

I didn’t bother reading the rest of the posts in this thread, but just because you’re not on a IMDb page doesn’t mean you weren’t there in a role, I’ve been an actor on The Last Ship and have a small role in Aquaman and I’ve never bothered with an IMDb page, granted I don’t have an agent and the reason I got those roles was because of having friends working on said sets, either as actors or staff, but a choreographer on a huge undertaking like a Star Wars film is more going to be a problem with an IMDb contribution, maybe the choreographer company just figured someone else would do it like most people do, I don’t know. They definitely had a choreographer though, they HAVE to have had one.

>pregels ar bad! jar jar dumb dumb!