is his mask made out of stone? bone?

I think you mean
*WHEEZE*
>loses space battle
*HACK*
>gets arms cut off
*COUGH*
>jobs

how did he manage to be more memorable than any villain in the sequels is beyond me

You must realise this post is doomed.

Star Wars cartoons

It won’t be long before the armies of the republic track is here. I am sending you to the mustufar system in the outer rim. It is a Vulcanic manic. You will be safe there.

Woody hide, I assume.
Cool design. It's the reason why no one gives a shit about Dooku, despite him having the most depth out of the prequel bad guy trio.

In one movie and still a better villain than Snoke or Kylo Ren.

youtube.com/watch?v=WIj7gIDFDe4

Best Grievous

GENERAL KENOBI

He had his moments in the CG cartoon too.

yeah youtube.com/watch?v=WyXPiysXY7E
I like both versions 2003 Clone wars and the CG one. You simply dont see that much of him in the movies. Good thing they expanded a bit in the cartoons

It was nice to see Grievous win for once, but god damn the nightsisters should not have been allowed to exist.

>and general grievous (whoever that is)

Your move.

shit got a bit too lack in the later seasons, that planet where Anakin, Obi Wan and Ashoka land where there is a perfect balance, the space voodoo of the nightsisters

You can't have seen that much then

incredible how this seems like absolute kino compared to the hot liquid shit we have now. lucas' star was may have had a lot of problems but I was so so wrong about what Disney would do with it, its infinitely worse.

That point and smirk Obi-Wan does is so fucking stupid, goddamn.

It's sad to see what the Jews did to Grievous

i like how grievous' ears flare forward like a predatory feline when he gets ready. little shit like that is absent in the ST

Someone tell me how could kenobi so effortlessly won against that strategy.

He stylized everything he owned after his former life on Kalee in the EU. The mask mimicked his old one

Why didn't Grievous order every droid to just start shoot at him?

because he sucks so fucking bad he just gets burned in your memory
when I rewatch RotS I skip all his parts

If I recall correctly, Kenobi's form was extremely good at defense and counter attacking, and Kenobi was the best at it

so he was actually the best at high ground defense then

if sheev or mace had the high ground would it have been as decisive i wonder

we just don't know

The shots would ricochet off Kenobi's saber also Grievous loves killing Jedi in battle and taking their sabers. Kenobi's saber would be the ultimate trophy.

When Kenobi raised his saber he gave himself a height advantage. Couple that with Grievous literally lowering his stance and it's like he practically wanted to be defeated.

>that smirk
If they get Ewan back for a ben solo movie it'll be the one nuwars movie I actually see.

the force

literally the most disappointing part of the prequels
>hype up this droid looking fucker who has four lightsabers
>have him fight based Obi Wan
>lightsaber fight lasts literally 30 seconds
this isn't a Maul v Obi Wan inbetween Ep III and IV type of situation, this is different, and incredibly disappointing

It's such a shame Lucas wanted such a cool design to go to such a lame type of character. I'm glad Genndy made him a badass, even if it did raise our expectations

Show better examples then faggot

He's surrounded. It would be impossible for him to block every shot

This is awful. Why do people pretend to like these movies?

grievous isnt a force user so would get rekt by a master jedi easily anyway

I don’t know user. I hated all the prequels as a kid, and I hate them now

I honestly don't mind Grievous being a loser in ROTS. It's kinda neat in a way and makes him more unique.

Even when the fight itself is horrible shlock, it atleast manages to frame the characters correctly without SHAKY CAM.

I guess I just prefer Grievous as the terrifying Jedi killer and master tactician in the old CW

The worst star wars villain by far

kek

Konichiwa desu

Other than design, he's a shitty character

That's not Darth Maul though.

The fucking man himself

They're really sophisticated.

I mean you can barely call him a "character" but at least he wasn't actively annoying

Maul was just a nothing character. General Bone-to-pick the coughing robot is offensively bad

youtube.com/watch?v=PKgv6xyY5MM

IG-100s don't get repairs either just so the republic knows they've been in previous battles

In the book, Obiwan actually fights the droids before Grievous fights him. Lucas doesn't like slow motion so you don't see that in the Palpatine fight either, which makes Saesee and Agen Kolar look like they've never held a lightsaber before.

>Obi-Wan cuts off a limb
>cut to unecessary shot of lightsaber falling
Everytime

at least he inspired this pure kino bossfight
youtu.be/jOcq5HL1Lgw?t=96

Why does obi wan look like Lindybeige here

>Lucas doesn't like slow motion
That's because Lucas isn't vile a pleb, as opposed to Rian Johnson. That matrix slomow in the ep8 cam footage I saw was really something else.

>why no one gives a shit about Dooku
what

lucas doesn't like zooming or rotating the camera either, but he experimented a tiny bit for the action scenes in ep2 and 3

static shots really make the films look a lot better, just like the kurosawa films he likes, unlike notaste disney

what is pacing?

Not only did he look cool, but he showed how Sideous was working on the technology he used to save Vader but hadn't perfected it yet. Truly pottery.

Because he is unique. He isn't just a stereotype like angry whiny officer man Hux or Chinese Bootleg Vader Kylo. He is different.

>STOP LIKING THINGS I DON'T LIKE
>WHY DOESN'T EVERYONE HAVE MY OPINION
>THEY MUST BE PRETENDING

DOOMED

General Kenobi.

The action scenes are often so full of CGI, it is propable that the artists were atleast partially responsible for the directing. For me, the traditional directing style makes the Prequels more watchable than the Sequels.

Star Trek: Into Darkness was on telly yesterday and watching that felt like having a migraine attack. Jew Jew can't direct action scenes at all.

>Saying this when TLJ JUST released
user...

HAHAHHAHHAGAHHH

Kylo Ren is a good character though. And the little we got of Snoke was still infinitely better than fucking General Grievous

10 seconds of Grievous are better than the entire TLJ.

>but hadn't perfected it yet
What are you talking about? Grievous is much more physically able than Vader, despite having a more fucked up body.

grievous decides now is a great time to fuck off

lol

He had a pretty cool backstory in the EU too. He was a general of his people when he was still all biological, fighting off alien invader trying to enslave his race with his waifu (the one with two sword). CIS recognises his talent and wanted him to work for them but he had zero interest in the galactic civil war. So CIS planned a false flag assassination attempt that killed his waifu and blew off half of his body, and when he woke up as a cyborg they told him the republic did it.

Basically he woke up and found himself being Vader'd

keep posting them

>He renamed himself to represent how sad he was that his waifu died
>he dresses up his magnaguards to look like his old fighting group
>he wishes he was still whole and that his waifu was with him
Grievous had a hard life

waste of one of the best characters the franchise produced.
right along with maul.

>character called general grievous
>is a general

Grevious was a massive jobber in the movie compared to the cartoons. Fought on par with master jedi and killed scores of knights and padawans, fought against anakin and obi without issue multiple times, and then was a complete laughing stock combat-wise in ROTS.

fucking hell, prequels were such good movies... especially compared to that shitty disney fanfiction they call star wars these days

Is that really what you get out of these webms?

If I pulled that off, would he die?

Why did we need to spend two fights with a fucking chase scene in between to take out such a pointless character?

thanks bruv

bonus webm

TLJ is shit, but at least Kylo Ren is one of the most redeeming parts.

why is he crying?

how do we save him bros?

You probably would