EXTRA THICC wins

the state of Sup Forums

The weak should fear the strong

Ashi is the last portal

To happiness

Through her pussy.

Imagine how happy the Scot is gonna be when he finds out Jack is gonna be a daddy

Imagine baby Jashi being trained by the Scotmans daughters. Or /ss/

filthy shippers at it again. jack is supposed to represent the pure innocent warrior but now he got tainted by the devils pussy. absolutely disgusting hope she dies quick

Your salt is delicious

So Jashi baby thread wen?

INSIDE NUTTIN'

>RELATIONSHIP STATUS: BURGEONING

Those quads are dangerous

winrar

where is this video from looks hilarious

APE FUCKIN'

Now how is she going to solve anything if her portal is the size of a vagina? They'll just cut to the big battle scene, Jack gets flung to the past, then another, smaller portal opens and Aku looks curiously as the portal just has Jack's penis thrusting in and out of it in an increasingly rapid fashion? Then another vagina-size portal opens beside it and the same thing happens, then another portal, and another, and another, since the portal opens to the same point in time.
Aku is seen in the fetal position as Jack's cock thrusts in and out of reality all around him, as he is subjected to every single time Jack has sex with Ashi all at once. Countless samurai dicks just popping in and out of tiny portals, all around him, and all Aku can do is curl into a ball and cry until it is all over and he is covered in a sea of the Samurai's salty leavings?

HA!

ive never seen an episode of samurai jack. why are there 23423 posts now about it

First day on the board? Weclome!

Sup Forums is so garbage after every jack episode. Fuck off Sup Forumstards.

no, i just dont watch cartoons, i just browse Sup Forums for x-men threads, but good job on showing how superior you are to me, you really got me

pudd me in de sgreengab

I agree. I don't have any issue with Jack x Ashi but 50 billion threads about it is really annoying.

We get it you're happy that tumblr is in flames. Now move on with your day.

Looks like jack had a way to defeat aku all along. No one, not even a demon, can defeat the cock.