Time for more Chronological Mignolaverse!!!

Time for more Chronological Mignolaverse!!!
Previous threads

and link to the annotated timeline
sutori.com/story/mignolaverse?schoolClassId=38104
It's time for everyones favorite Liz lusting lesbian
I'm gonna get this thread started and then I have to go so it will be posting by itself for a bit.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.org/stream/ac_goetia#page/n41/mode/1up/search/Balam
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

How is she the only BPRD agent that ever buckled down and learned some fucking magic.

>Be useful? Nah, I'm just gonna get some goggles and hang with Howards.

That's not true, that one agent learned how to banish demons with the talisman he got from Hellboy during The Return of the Master

He didn't learn shit. He got a magic talisman that he knew to throw at evil spirits. Strode just got done rattling off some incantation to fight on the spiritual plain while using her real body to mark out the the demons sigil. That chick has been STUDYING since her time with the old man.

>I hunger
OH FUCK IT'S SINISTAR

great, it's the worst story arc to ever grace BPRD

fucking roberson

Wait, they just let her go? It seemed like they were still right pissed and ready to fight again.

>not the latest issues where everyone goes out like a bitch
>not the latest issues where they just do the same thing over and over again, and then suddenly a magical solution
I know it's the essence of Hellboy, but it just felt like they were buying time with issues upon issues of them getting knocked back on their asses in the same way.

She's got a gun and doesn't really care about them.

meant for

This isnt the one that followed Fenix.

Is she invoking a Hindu goddess?

It really bothers me how much this character talks to themselves.

Gotta narrate somehow.

Oh come on, how unaware do you have to be not expect there to be a bunch of kids skeletons in the well of a house where kids were lured too for YEARS to be killed

Three quarters of the "narration" is unnecessary, killing both the pacing and the mood, that aside thought bubbles or narration boxes would've accomplished the same thing.

Everyone going out like a bitch is kind of the thing towards the end (Hell on Earth, after all), but I guess Arcudi deciding to leave also had something to do with it.

>they just do the same thing over and over again, and then suddenly a magical solution

This was pretty shitty though. Especially how Johann saving BPRD out of nowhere. He had been studying the Sledgehammer suit, but suddenly in that specific arc the Headquarters is under heavy attack and is unable to repel? Come on.

Nothing, absolutely nothing can be worse than Roberson's crap though.

>I seriously hope you don't worship demons.

I mean, it's a narrative device; also she has nobody else to talk to, you'd probably start chatting at the air too if left alone to do exorcism work through the apocalypse.

OP here, posting from my phone.
Again, much like most of the named demons Balam is an actual demon from the Ars Goetia and that's his actual sigil used as well.
archive.org/stream/ac_goetia#page/n41/mode/1up/search/Balam

Why does he keep changing his face?