Now that we've seen both versions the question is, who did DBZ fights better?

now that we've seen both versions the question is, who did DBZ fights better?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3thBRFcpRgU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

MoS

what the fuck is that PacMan-like monstrosity?

Is that fucking Pac-Man?

marvel. always marvel. you got a question between the two? go with marvel because it's marvel

pacman

Man of steel
Pac-man
Yes

That's the dumbest shit.

Man of Steel had better actual heroVSvillain combat. Guardians 2 was the better movie with a better hero/villain character dynamic.

it even made the sound

Quill and Ego fight it out with power cosmic. they armor up with rocks and clash

their armor forms are extensions of their personalities, Ego fights with his brain, Quill fights with his heart

Fuck, Marvel does not even try to have good action
without some dumb shit in it anymore, does it?

This did

The only people in this thread who will bitch about pac-man did not see the movie and wont realize it was set up.

>Guardians 2 was the better movie with a better hero/villain character dynamic.

Come on, man.

And Pacman equals heart because...?

it's one of the best MCU movies to date and Ego is the best villain the MCU has ever had

I wish this movie had better everything. The King Piccolo/Ma Junior plot was one of the best of Dragon Ball and certainly the one they should adapt to the big screen.

he is pure rage, all-consuming and merciless

because Quill is a manchild stuck in the 80s

>ywn see Peter's character development on film

Because it's part of what Peter loved before getting into space, but bear in mind this is also powered up by everything that Star-Lord had loved and cared for, which let's be fair,
as much animey it was, it felt more "real"
due to how it was presented.

Which is different from what happened with Superman vs Zod, which was... too comic-like it ended being less than surprising?

because Quill fights with his heart and his powers take form of what he loves. it just happens to be pacman.
and the Ego avatar was pretty much a ghost

>The Chain kicks in a's Peter goes super saiyan
Dats some anime ads shit

What in the actual fuck? How do people like this shit?

Because it's FUN, and all people want from comic book movies now is to laugh.

probably because they watched the whole movie up to that point before passing judgement on a single silent low-quality clip

because it's awesomesauce

Wasn't he like 10 when he got abducted? How does he remember so much about the 80s when he wasn't even alive for the entire decade?

Because context is king and retards like you need to learn this

DBZ fights are not even that good but MoS

The first movie was better.

There's no amount of context that could make that not stupid.

it's a joke

one is serious and unfeeling and the other guy is a goofball. they fight. what do you think is going to happen?

this! you really need to see the whole movie to fully appreciate the awesomeness of that scene

preferably in 3D and IMAX for the FULL experience

There is and youre an ignorant idiot if you think otherwise. I bet your the kind of retard who freaked out at the watchmen button and hail hydra as well

>0.5$ have been deposited on your bank account.

Thatsthejoke.jpg

Captain Hydra is still a stupid idea and I'm still waiting to see how the Watchmen thing turns out.

I know the context behind this Pac Man shit - Peter's whole schtick is that he's a walking 80s meme spouter, so naturally he'd do something like that. Doesn't make it any less terrible.

It's not that terrible. but if you don't like, it then that's fine.

>they fight. what do you think is going to happen?

something dramatic and heartwarming like using a version of his mom made out of energy or some shit to defeat Ego.

But naaaaah, let's make a dumb joke during the most dramatic moment again

Guardians without a fucking doubt desu.
I'd elaborate but the reasons are so myriad & SO clear that I don't have to. I respect Sup Forums's intelligence like that. :^)

that's not the most dramatic moment

The Smallville fight scene in MoS is the BEST Super human fight. Period. Full stop.

They may be better karate and wirefu fight scenes. They may even be better action scenes.

But no other fight gives such a sense of raw power and destructive capabilities. You feel the strength of every punch, you see pavement crack and the world shake as titans throw down.

I'm not even a MoS fan but I could watch that fight a million times.

Jesus, I can't even tell marveldrones from their parodies. Sorry user, that's Poe's Law for you I guess.

it doesn't really work without Fleetwood Mac's The Chain playing

youtube.com/watch?v=3thBRFcpRgU

He finds out that he's part god and can make constructs. He jokes that he's going to make statues of Pac-Man and Skeletor, some "real weird shit". Later as they fight he makes Pac-Man

It's kind of dumb, but it's 2 seconds of the film and it probably works for some people as a joke, but not for me.

All the Disney shills jesus

Pac-Man is worse than DANCE OFF but both are topped by the gold people's fleets using 80s arcade noises for no apparent reason

should have gone with skeletor

I hate all the wanking over the soundtrack as if it was such a clever and such a risk to use popular 80s and 70s songs

At they're getting paid more than you counter-shills.

just say you haven't seen it user, it's much simpler

it is a cool fight. but at the back of your mind there's that nagging feeling that someone should stop this destruction an save whoever could be in danger as a result of this fight.

then you realize Superman is too busy fighting to save the people or stop the destruction that's being caused by his fight.

I haven't seen it, part 1 was trash and the trailers for this one look like shit.

Ans using popular music is cheap as fuck, all thow tween romantic comedies do that shit all the time

Its clever to have it play into the plot and characters as compared to randomly playing it like in Suicide Squad.

the Perry and Jenny scenes sure don't help

You really think Superman stopping in the middle of the fight to save people is going to stop the Kryptonians from destroying the place? This shit happened in STAS all the time which you fags jerk off to, yet never once complain about it.

>but at the back of your mind there's that nagging feeling that someone should stop this destruction an save whoever could be in danger as a result of this fight.

not at all since they only destroyed like one building that was all on Zod and clearly he was understanding to use his powers more and more.

so don't comment on its use of music if you have no idea what you're talking about

Well, that explains how much people should care about your opinion, kthnxbye!

Now, seriously, why is it always people that don't see a movie the first ones who say a fun movie is shit?

Is their EGO, heh, so big they are willing to shit it up on everyone else's fun?

it's only Zod at that point tho

>AND IF YOU DONT LOVE ME NOW

>spoilering your post
>>>reddit

The Pac-Man thing was kinda stupid and not the best or most emotional moment of the movie. Yolandu death was far emotional.

But i guess i can't say that since we're using this scene as dick measuring contest with MoS, which we're supposed to hate here.

>then you realize Superman is too busy fighting to save the people or stop the destruction that's being caused by his fight.
Except fighting them IS saving people, by keeping their focus on him and so they don't start blitz attacking civilians and he did try and move the fight elsewhere once in pic related and later he punched Non into the train yard which is not ideal but still better then main street.

For some reason that shot of Kurt Russell taking off like a rocket is hilarious to me.

Yes and he moves faster then a bullet, he could kill 100 people in under a minute if Superman stops fighting to save individuals.
Breaking off from Zod would be the most negligent fucking thing on the face of the earth.

works in context well enough.

its already established Peter is stuck on pop culture from the late 70's, early 80's from when he was taken from Earth.

then, earlier in the show, he outright talks about using Ego's world building powers to "make giant statues of pacman, and other weird shit. Like really weird shit."

so, then a direct callback to that, when he does get to use Egos earthbending himself. He makes Pacman.

>92176749
>Being so mad about a post you go quickly to the reddit retort

Geeze, is Sup Forums really that upset about people having FUN that they actually go and act dumber than anything?

Are those guys that silly?

You know this was simply bait for company wars bullshit, man.

It would be best for people to report and move on posts who are actually breaking the rules, but Sup Forums users can be easily rilled up.

No it didn't.

The Pacman scene literally lasts 6 seconds, people need to stfu about it

>something dramatic and heartwarming like using a version of his mom made out of energy

That's not dramatic or earthwarming, is just boring and clichè, and has basically nothing to do with the character. If this is the kind of fake "deep" that DC fans like I can understand why the like the shit movies they do. It's just a parvence of pretentiousness cast over the most banal things you can see.

did anyone else actually like Stallone as Star Hawk?

his voice in the latin dub is pure fucking sex

they're getting their own movie, right?

you don't end it on "lets get the gang together for a heist" and just leave it there

>Adam Sandler does it
>Pixels is derided
>James Gunn does it
>GOTG Vol. 2 is celebrated

He can't keep getting away with it.

sure he can

he has this on his side

Adam Sandler is a Republican, he'll never get another good review for the rest of his life.

>Doctor Strange added to the fanfare intro

damn that was awesome.

speaking of strange, did anyone else noticed one of the guys in Stallone's team did Doctor Strange magic circle?

Adam Sandler did it in a "DUDE 70'S AND 80'S VIDYA LMAO"

Gunn did it in a reference then correct use of the reference, like "Well how the fuck can I knock this materialized celestial coming after me? Wait, why not devour him like Pac-Man?" then boom, we get that quick scene.

He's a sorcerer, it's the general look of magic in the MCU. Go look up the 1969 Guardians team

>Adam Sandler did it in a "DUDE 70'S AND 80'S VIDYA LMAO"
That's literally how it's done here too you fucking shill.

They re gonna be the cannon fodder for GotG 3 or Infinity war... that or be rivals in GotG3

Have you ever read a comic in your life? Protip, it's in the name.
C O M I C

No, it isn't. You're just mad that this is a marvel movie which is FUN and actually had a good story and that's why you're salty as fuck about it, Sup Forumsermin.

Accept it, you don't have any argument to say how it is EXACTLY THE SAME SHIT without me or any other user pointing the fact that you haven't even seen either movie.

Who thought this was a good idea after Pixels?

Also, the battle against Zod would have been fantastic if not for the stupid amount of shit that happened before.

>TFW Ego Doc Manhattans his way down the steps

This is now a Pac Man thread. Which games where the best?

pic related

One is a 5 second long visual, the other is a premise for an entire film.

What you're saying is basically

>Gunn wants me to taste marmite, I don't like it but some do, Sandler wants me to eat literal shit for a month, every meal with double helpings. Why isn't everyone treating them the same?

Oh right, I forgot that makes it ok to be awful

t. Someone who doesn't read comics

It's epic awesomesauce, DC cuck! Made me phwoar in the cinema like I've never done before. I had to stand and clap my paws for five minutes straight when it was over.

>which is FUN

it's not awful you just haven't seen it yet

just like Iron Man 3, Thor 2, and Age of Ultron

There's more emotion and kinetic energy in GOTG's fight, so I'll go with Guardians.

>something dramatic and heartwarming like using a version of his mom made out of energy or some shit to defeat Ego.
That's not dramatic or heartwarming, that's retarded. Go eat your Snyder shit.