Multiple Hollywood insiders have reported that Mad Men star Christina Hendricks has been engaging in explicit sexual...

Multiple Hollywood insiders have reported that Mad Men star Christina Hendricks has been engaging in explicit sexual acts with her underage co-stars. Christina's taste for young, supple meat is apparently well-known throughout Hollywood with many turning a blind eye to how inappropiately she behaves around the young starlets.

One insider report claims that Christina has, on multiple occasions, invited her young co-star to her hotel room for a "private rehersal". Once inside, Christina emerges from the bathroom naked and forces her victim to suck on her breasts and insisting they call her "mommy".

Cougars crave kittens when?

We need to extract the few remaining fertile eggs ourgirl Christina has left and preserve them.

We CANNOT allow a white woman of her quality to not reproduce.

Once satisfied, Christina then instructs her victim to strip also, then proceeds to "taste every inch of her co-star's body". These sessions can apparently last up to 3 hours.

needs more cowbell

Even outside of her hotel room, Christina has been reported to be very "handsy" with her young co-stars both on-set and at public apperences.

This is some pretty good fan-fic

Please spread the word, we need to put a stop to this menace before she claims another innocent victim.

how hairy is christina down there?

If anyone else has any information, I urge you to speak out so we can spread awareness of this monster.

I think the law states it's ok when wimen do it?

>no mommy hendricks to molest you
Why live lads?

the smol should fear the big

#metoo

not hairy enough that’s for sure

Ain't ever gonna get there, but it's a nice dream

it's a nice dream

how hairy is hairy enough?

Everybody knows about these monsters but no one has the guts to stand up to them.

i got that reference

Big if true

>Udder Insanity will never be a reality

hold me guys

She can't keep getting away with it

>Will never be smuthered by Hendricks boobs.

>Christina emerges from the bathroom naked and forces her victim to suck on her breasts and insisting they call her "mommy".
DIAMONDS!

heh

>male director

abuse is a cycle

It can never truly happen now anyway since Winter chopped her cowtits off

She wouldn't dare touch Kiki with Jon there to protect her!

>the pits on that piglet

fuck off redditor

all are great!