Cartoon Characters That Were Complete Pedophiles

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Q8Ncr2q59Ro
youtube.com/watch?v=jVkEd2FWxdk
youtube.com/watch?v=uMZ7T9tIwOg
encyclopediadramatica.rs/index.php?title=Wikichan/Tito
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I like to believe he diddled Judy in exchange for all the cool junk she had.

YOU BROKE MY O-RING?
YOU BROKE MY O RING????

>*locks door behind him*

Never forget.

Thats hot, hope she raped him good

Am I the only one who got a weird vibe from Dexters Dad?
Life fuck, dude gotta be the embodiment of kid molestation, he was so off sometimes

Dont u talk shit about Iroh

Go on...

Delusional avatarfags actually believe Iroh is a saint
A man can only be that calm if he either snorted 8 lines of snickers or fucked 8 little children before the sun even raised.

Oh wait

There were no snickers on Avatar
Fucking faggot.

"HUMAN KIMBERLY!"

Why don't you all have a seat.

Hivemind

youtu.be/Q8Ncr2q59Ro

>dat interesting piece of dialogue at 7:15
If this guy is not grooming dat China loli, then he got some explainin' to do.

How so?

>"Come here for a sec Angelica....no, don't put on your clothes..."

He isnt a saint. He is very flawed and made many mistakes in his life. The thing is he fucked up enough times to actually gain a bit of wisdom and insight to the world. But i doubt you actually watched the show or paid any attention at all if you did so i am probably wasting my time.

Good bait though. Got me to reply

I think he was just a weirdo

She is extremely affectionate towards an 8 year old boy and attempts to separate him from his family. She demonstrates little to no interest in other characters.

>"C'mon Douglas, go on, wiggle that little ass, that grill was very expensive!"

Why the is protagonist so out of place? His art is jarring and the rotoscoped animation isn't helping

As opposed to being... incomplete pedophiles?

You're 30 years old and she's 3, you nasty ass.

I only saw 5 minutes of an episode and yet I still got the vibe that this dude has pics of Sofia under his mattress.

>that episode where Chester and AJ got molested at Dinkleberg's bike shop

YOU BROKE MY GRILL!?
youtube.com/watch?v=jVkEd2FWxdk

>No Sgt Hatred
Is this a "let's be intentionally retarded" thread?
Because it seems to be.

No Herbert either.
This thread needs to die.

Steven is 14, and not even human.

If you watched the show, you'd know that he's mentally and physically 8. He is half-human but that doesn't even matter.

I do watch the show, and no matter what you say, he's not 8 years old.
It's really that simple.

not a pedo, but did lots of but stuff with the white lotus

I heard Dink stands for "dual income, no kids," so he probably just bought it all.

>you are factually correct, but I'm still gonna call you a liar
retard

>characters that actually are pedophiles
i think your missing the point

Nah, he was a smart guy who decided to avoid the financial burden of having his own child, and instead satisfied that need by spending time with Doug.

Just think about the name. MR. DINK
DINK = Dual Income, No Kids

This guy is in his 20s while Sally is a teenager.

You just know ever since Lapis met Steven and discovered the internet she's been looking up tons of Straight shota art and imagining it as Steven and her.

>TFW fictional universes obviously don't have rule 34 of their own universe.
What the hell do you think the Naruto-verse's equivalent of Shiin draws art of?

She knows what she did and she wanted the D(rew)

Copypasta ruined him for me, despite its absurdity.

Physically 8?

Maybe. He might just be a late bloomer.

Mentally 8? No way.

it only made me like the character more

Honestly, the problem wasn't that he was a "pedophile" (age of consent is 16 in most countries and most of the USA) it was that he was a manipulative psycho who intentionally dated girls in extremely vulnerable places - a schizophrenic 25 year old and a suicidal 16 year old - and verbally abused them

There's not really a maybe about it. There was an entire episode where he had his 14th birthday party.

Creepy fuck with a spongebob aspie voice. Who likes scat.

>Mr Dink
>pedo

nigga wut

hepephile not pedo

Hi Vinny Pizza

DOUGLAS YANCY FUNNY! WHAT ARE YOU DOING WITH YOUR PENIS?

Just a weirdo like any scientist

>copypasta
Anyone have it?

Do semi-cannon ones count?

Pics or it didn't happen

Nah he was basically a stereotype of old fashioned cartoon dads in the way they were in the 50's.

W-what's the story behind these?

I do remember Lana showing up here and there in a few episodes but not much beyond that.

Rumor is that Lana was really into Arnold, but they scrapped her since it was a kids show.

Pedo, no. Psychopath, yes.

>semi-cannon
Craig Bartlet was not afraid to have Hey Arnold venture into -true- despair but try to find some kind of method to escape from it and find peace.
Lana Veil could've been the forerunner to Pigeon Man's plot line, except more of an unpredictable or hostile actor rather than a loner who's merely poorly understood.

i think is understating it. Lana Veil was fully intended to be a female pedophile that Arnold would have to deal with for however long she'd be in season 1. The *execs* felt it was too much and killed the idea, not anyone actually on the writing team.
there was an interview online where Craig was sitting down at a table outside or something, and stated something similar to that.

Yep. I agree. He stopped 'aging' at 8, even though years had gone by. It was stated that a big asset on how he 'aged' was dependent on his mental state. If anything, he's probably 10-11 or so, since he ended up getting 1 tiny piece of facial hair; and that was about it. And that could just be because while his physical form can be changed by his mental state, his body can still 'mature' at a 'normal' rate. Hence the facial hair, but no actual change physically other than that.

>tfw I still like a lot of Shmorky's old stuff

If anything Raymundo was the pedophile. I bet he ran it into Reggie deep.

I'm not a pedophile bitches

youtube.com/watch?v=uMZ7T9tIwOg

>Lana Veil was fully intended to be a female pedophile that Arnold would have to deal with for however long she'd be in season 1. The *execs* felt it was too much and killed the idea

I'm pretty glad they didn't go through with this. Seeing Arnold and his friends get violently mugged amongst some of the other heavy shit on that show was hard as it was....

On the other hand, I really like /ss/ and have to wonder how Arnold dealing with a fairly attractive female pedophile would have affected my development.

it would have raised an uproar but god fucking damn it would have also redpilled an entire generation on pedophilia and double standards

like holy fucking dang a shitload of sjw bullshit would have been avoided

Wasn't there an episode in which Arnold thought a substitute teacher had something for him and even thought she invited him on a date or something? Turned out the teacher had a boyfriend whose name was also Arnold.

God damn, I need to rewatch Hey Arnold.

Yeah, but that was different because he had a huge crush on the teacher and confirmation bias.

You've set a beautiful table my fair senorita [purring intensifies]

Speaking of pedophiles, wasn't there also supposed to be a much darker 6th season a few years back in the form of a web series? I remember there being something about Phoebe or Rhonda being molested.

>dink molested a younger judy

that's sort of hot.

I like to think that Judy was sexually precocious and took advantage of a doddering old fool to get cool stuff.

I know right!?
Dude is fucked in the head but at least he used to be funny.

He stopped being funny the second he I started posting on tumblr.

All that remained was the creepy pedo-shit.

My niece loves this show and I only hope she doesn't suddenly remember it when she's older. That dude is a mad weirdo.

he may be an adult for his species but just going by numbers he was probably younger than her

>You've set a beautiful table my fair senorita [purring intensifies]

That still makes me laugh.

He's based off the actor at the start of the film.

Define "younger Judy", they didn't meet prior the beginning of the series.

encyclopediadramatica.rs/index.php?title=Wikichan/Tito

>Give me that green nigger cock you fucking blueberry ape!

Gaming Garbage just isn't the same after finding out all the fucked up shit Shmorky has done.

>you will never adopt your deceased friend's qt Asian daughter and playfully refer to her as your "secret girlfriend"

Mr. Dink, I broke your grill. I'm sorry.