OH NO NO NO NO

OH NO NO NO NO

Wait, is this movie literally Sup Forums meme about elwes being jews and orcs being niggers? If so, I'm going to watch it right away.

BASED

I like how Sup Forumstards are saying this shit is redpilled against jews when it was written by one of the jewiest jews of the new wave of jews.

It's not a 1:1 metaphor, but its close. Also the film is pretty fun.

max landis might have gone overjew to be fair

>tfw this faggot created a fantasy universe with dragons, but doesn't use them and their greed as a metaphor for jewish penny pinching...
Landis is a hack and I'm tired of seeing dragons used as just another big dumb baddie... Smaug is rolling in his grave.

Why isn't the elven Jew holding up the Orc?

Show me a rich black rapper and I'll show you a twice as rich Jewish music producer.

If orks are the evil ones then why are the elves the ones trying to raise the dark one?

cool it with the anti-elfitic remarks

>durr whiteys are bad!!

Landis literally browses here.

There's a sequel user, Dragons can come in there

Hi EIDF

Isn't Landis a homosexual?

Hi Max

>black people are literally orcs in the eyes of the jew

So in the world of Bright, the Elves have replaced the Jews?

>jews cant be redpilled
Why are libshitters so black and white?

>There's a sequel
With the news about Landis, i doubt it.

He called them out. He will pay the price.

He only tells women that before he lures them back into his rape lair like some kind of trapdoor spider.

orcs are really eastern european immigrants who sort of act like blacks. But their music sounds like hardcore punk/death metal shit. Theres a part where the orc cops turns on what sounds like cannible corpse, will smith says turn that orc music off, and then he says "that it one of the music beautiful love songs in our culture"

Rivendell is our greatest ally and the only democracy in Eriador

How is an accusation of Ray William Johnson's ex even relevant. The internet was a mistake.

post-truth era blah blah blah
we're talking people who won't read past headlines here, and take every accusation as truth (when it suits them)

>This is the moment we’ve been waiting for. The final reckoning. The day when all the elves die!

watched it yesterday, cool idea, even wanted to learn more about this world, but I find it kind of boring after a while, and the racism thing, got boring after a while, a little more subtley would make it better ( not saying they are wrong about the jewlves overlords tho)

Same here. But I am having hopes that the sequel will be better written. The setting has lot of potential